PDA

View Full Version : Class, Rank, Levels, and You.

nefarious
Dec 2, 2006, 09:12 PM
This is mostly directed at Hunters, simply because of the way you fight.

Thought it can and does apply to anyone who focuses more on items/money than they do playing thier job.

Your level, and the rank of the mission you're doing, in open games, directly affects how you should behave yourself.

If your level is significantly lower than the average level of the party, and you barely meet the requirements to even enter the mission, and you're lucky enough to be leeching EXP from the group by just "tagging" monsters...

It's widely considered rude to not only be contributing nothing, leeching exp, AND make a point of trying to pick up every piece of money that drops...

It's just freaking obnoxious.

And you have a few things to consider at this point;

That force that heals you, is far away from items and money that drops. And even with items set on random of set order, you're still taking money before they can even get anywhere near it.

Rangers are rarely in the fray, and a good ranger is laying down cover-fire for your low level ass, so you don't get dropped in two hits from the group of monsters you just mindlessly ran into. They're far away from anything that drops, too.

No one should have to stop doing thier job just to have a chance at getting a fair share of the money that drops.

Please.

Be fair.
Be considerate.
And use some common sense.

Give what you take.
Take what you give.

If your input == your output...

You need to either contribute more to the party, or cut back on how much you're taking from it.

( And please, before you touch those pretty little
fingers to the keyboard to reply, keep in mind, if you don't
do those types of things.... "This" Doesn't apply to you!
*gasp* imagine that. I never did master the Thesis Statement,
so I thought I should point that out before I got
the invariable flood of "HAY I DUNT DO DAT!!!!" replies.
If you don't, good for you. Tell me you're life story
while you're at it. I didn't ask.
We're talking about people who DO do that. )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: nefarious on 2006-12-02 18:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: nefarious on 2006-12-02 18:15 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Dec 2, 2006, 09:20 PM
Then you've no right to ***** at me when I DO take stuff because I'm doing 3/4 of the killing.

And before you even start, No; I don't depend on the Force. I depend on MYSELF. And when I'M doing most of the work, I'M going to reap most of the rewards.

-Crokar-
Dec 2, 2006, 09:22 PM
^ i agree with about half of that

anmato145
Why do people constantly feel the need to post how other people SHOULD play? I guess they think they're the ones needed to change everyones Eye view on PSU..

Garnet_Moon
On 2006-12-02 18:12, nefarious wrote:
This is mostly directed at Hunters, simply because of the way you fight.
Them's fightin' words.

Your level, and the rank of the mission you're doing, in open games, directly affects how you should behave yourself.
It does not. The only thing that affects how you behave is how you are known. If you're anonymous to everybody in the party, be an ass. That's one of the rules on the internet.

If your level is significantly lower than the average level of the party, and you barely meet the requirements to even enter the mission, and you're lucky enough to be leeching EXP from the group by just "tagging" monsters...

It's widely considered rude to not only be contributing nothing, leeching exp, AND make a point of trying to pick up every piece of money that drops...
So because you guys have come back to a beginner mission instead of ones your level, you want people to stay out when they just meet the mission requirement? Why don't you go back to Moatoob and get eaten by a Bil de Vear.

That force that heals you,
I loved that part...

is far away from items and money that drops. And even with items set on random of set order, you're still taking money before they can even get anywhere near it.
But hated that one. Stop crying. Get up close when things die. You act as if you have paper thin armor. You're NOT going to die from a mob if you keep your eyes open. If you want these items and Meseta, you better drag your gimpy ass into the fray with everybody else and start spamming your grab button.

Rangers are rarely in the fray, and a good ranger is laying down cover-fire for your low level ass, so you don't get dropped in two hits from the group of monsters you just mindlessly ran into. They're far away from anything that drops, too.
Uhhh? Most Rangers i've seen lately, myself included, are working on Shotgun bullets. We're in the fray alright. Even when I was doing flips around the map on my Dualies and Rifle I was still in point blank range. It's called learn to dodge.

No one should have to stop doing thier job just to have a chance at getting a fair share of the money that drops.
No one is asking you to stop doing your job. We're asking you to stop bitching and make an effort to get the meseta and items that drop. Stop fucking hiding behind every god damned stereotype you run into. You're NOT going to get one-shotted in the current game missions. You will NOT get one-shotted on thursday when we get S-Rank missions if you keep your eyes open.

Please.

Be fair.
Be considerate.
And use some common sense.
Please.

Be aggressive.
Grow a spine.
Paint your yellow belly red or tan.
Stop crying over things you can fix yourself.

Give what you take.
Take what you give.

If your input == your output...

You need to either contribute more to the party, or cut back on how much you're taking from it.
This has nothing to do with who gets what when it drops.

MXdude
Dec 2, 2006, 09:25 PM
I personally think as a ranger, its much easier to deal SE to more enemies while your NEAR the mob, not far away. So if most rangers play like i do, then they are actually near lots of items and rares aswell. Also, Hunters have long animations which they cant exit when an item drops, thus rangers have an advantage to picking them up since the animations are quick and they came freely move towards the item while still firing using strafe. So in my opinion, rangers get the most loot.

anmato145
Dec 2, 2006, 09:25 PM
Garnet's my hero. I couldn't agree with ya more dood.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 2, 2006, 09:27 PM
When I've got my dualies out i'm ziggin' left and zaggin' right up to an enemy, when I get right in his face and he swings I run behind, and repeat the Z-pattern but backwards as he does his backwards shuffle.

I'm not afraid of anything. D:<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-12-02 18:28 ]</font>

Aaomi
Dec 2, 2006, 09:29 PM
Isn't meseta counted as an item in the Loot rules?

Of so ...

is far away from items and money that drops. And even with items set on random of set order, you're still taking money before they can even get anywhere near it.

Doesn't make much sense.

MXdude
Dec 2, 2006, 09:30 PM
^ no.

McLaughlin
On 2006-12-02 18:29, Aaomi wrote:

Yes sir/ma'am, it is.

Randomness
I have to say one simple thing. Meseta counts as an item for the purposes of random and order!

Well, also... If you think its wrong for people to choose a higher rank mission because they cant massacre everything in it, you need to learn about charity. Theres nothign wrong with someone who barely qualifies joining. I've done De Ragan B as a level 16 Newman Force. And NO ONE COMPLAINED ABOUT IT. Both tail hits? I die. Slow fire breath? I die. And no one complains. Learn some kindness, please.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2006-12-02 18:32 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Dec 2, 2006, 09:31 PM
On 2006-12-02 18:29, Aaomi wrote:

Of so ...

Doesn't make much sense.

I don't think Meseta acts as normal items, does it? I've not heard of this, but then again i'm never paying much attention. I just grab enough to recharge my guns/weapons at the end and then leave the rest.

McLaughlin
Dec 2, 2006, 09:33 PM
Yeah. Meseta counts as an item.

Believe me. I've killed enough Polavohras to know that I NEVER get the 900 meseta it drops.

Aaomi
Dec 2, 2006, 09:33 PM
And I ment "If so" ... not "Of so" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif typos http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

FenixStryk
Dec 2, 2006, 09:34 PM
Meseta counts as a normal item. If loot rules are set to in order, you have no right to bitch whatsoever. As for this...

Garnet Moon said:
If you're anonymous to everybody in the party, be an ass. That's one of the rules on the internet. BRILLIANT! The rest of your post was spot-on, too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FenixStryk on 2006-12-02 18:36 ]</font>

PatrickGatsby
Dec 2, 2006, 09:34 PM
If you don't like the way people play, just keep the partner cards of those whose style do you like. Solo, if they're messing up your fun. I agree with you, alot of people play with very little class, but I often find friendly, reasonable people to play with. They won't change for you, but you can just avoid their lame scene...

Ronzeru
Dec 2, 2006, 09:56 PM
This is what "Set Order" is for. Don't be retarded enough to play with people who only do Random if you're a force or ranger plzkthxbai. =D

Randomness
Dec 2, 2006, 09:57 PM
Well, actually, in theory, random is as fair as order. At least it doesnt give it all to HUs like give finder.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 2, 2006, 09:59 PM
On 2006-12-02 18:57, Randomness wrote:
Well, actually, in theory, random is as fair as order. At least it doesnt give it all to HUs like give finder.

No, it gives it all to the FOnewearl.

Friends don't let friends set Random up when a FOnewearl is in the party.

Ronzeru
Dec 2, 2006, 09:59 PM
Yea, sure. Like I said, Set In Order. Learn to love and cherish it.

AeraLure
Dec 2, 2006, 10:01 PM
A number of these replies illustrate precisely why I have never been in a Give to Finder party and never will be - on my Force or on anything for that matter.

nefarious
On 2006-12-02 18:22, Garnet_Moon wrote:

It does not. The only thing that affects how you behave is how you are known. If you're anonymous to everybody in the party, be an ass. That's one of the rules on the internet.

Rules of the internet? Says who? Well, I'm fucking glad SOMEONE wrote a book telling me how to behave. GOOD JORB!

I'm glad someone made you the fucking queen of the internet, I'm just disappointed I missed the Corination(sp).

You know what seperates me from you? I don't turn into a 12 year old as soon as I power on my computer/360. I may say "Fuck religion" another day, another time, another discussion... but the bible and most religions have one big point they try to hit home on... Treat others as you yourself would like to be treated. CLEARLY in your small, small little universe, there's an issue with that concept. And if that's the case, I feel sorry for you, in your very small, ignorant, sad, one sided life, where anominity means you should be a flamming flying fucking douchecock.

So because you guys have come back to a beginner mission instead of ones your level, you want people to stay out when they just meet the mission requirement? Why don't you go back to Moatoob and get eaten by a Bil de Vear.

Come back to... ? I'm fighting things within a few levels of my own. And that's what I'm referring to. If you have issues reading or drawing accurate and logical inferances from my postings, I appologize and suggest you take a third grade english course and come back when you can read.

I'm talking about players with a character that's drastically below the levels of not only the other members, but the monsters, also.

Incase your reading skills are as impaired as they seem, the entrance requirements are often 10 levels lower than the monster level. Players at the minimum requirement struggle to do damage and put a dent in those monsters.

I loved that part...

I'm sure you're going to tell me that forces don't heal you. Ever. And that if they do you tell them not to. Because you're that damn good.

But hated that one. Stop crying. Get up close when things die. You act as if you have paper thin armor. You're NOT going to die from a mob if you keep your eyes open. If you want these items and Meseta, you better drag your gimpy ass into the fray with everybody else and start spamming your grab button.

Forces and Rangers were intended to not be in the fray, or they'd have MUCH higher DFP.
End of discussion.
It's NOT about if you die or not.

And throwing myself into the fray, and spamming my "grab button" is a really shitty way to have to play. It's not really fun.

If you think it's that fun, start sending in entry forms to those white trash cash grab shows...

I think it's alot more fun to actually play the job the way it's clearly intended to be played.

At a RANGE(R<- look it's an R, you add that to the word "Range" and it spells Ranger. Imagine that.)

Uhhh? Most Rangers i've seen lately, myself included, are working on Shotgun bullets. We're in the fray alright. Even when I was doing flips around the map on my Dualies and Rifle I was still in point blank range. It's called learn to dodge.

Shotguns suck.
But getting all that lewt must be nice.
That's a matter of preference. No one should be forced to take up a weapon type they don't enjoy just to spam thier "Grab button" at items and money.

I dodge when I solo.

I stand at a range and lay down supporting fire when I party.

No one is asking you to stop doing your job. We're asking you to stop bitching and make an effort to get the meseta and items that drop. Stop fucking hiding behind every god damned stereotype you run into. You're NOT going to get one-shotted in the current game missions. You will NOT get one-shotted on thursday when we get S-Rank missions if you keep your eyes open.

You just did ask me to stop doing my job!

"Stop crying. Get up close when things die."
"If you want these items and Meseta, you better drag your gimpy ass into the fray with everybody else and start spamming your grab button."

That doesn't sound like doing my job, to me.

Be aggressive.
Grow a spine.
Paint your yellow belly red or tan.
Stop crying over things you can fix yourself.

What you really mean here, is;
Be a dick.
Act like you shouldn't care what anyone else says, thinks, or feels, because it's the LOLinternet, and you're 12 years old and you're going to do whatever you damn well please because it's not real life so it doesn't matter.
Stop complaining when I nab all the items because I'm sitting an inch away when they drop. Play just like me if you want items. Don't play any other way, or you wont get items, because we already got them all. You forfeit your right to items and money if you play any other way than one that's geared towards having the fastest "grab button" spamming skill.

This has nothing to do with who gets what when it drops.

Ummm... This has EVERYTHING to do with who gets stuff when it drops. Or at least it should.

Clearly you possess a convoluted sense of reality, one wherein you should get something, for nothing.

Here's a newsflash from the real world;

You need to work for what you get.
You should not be rewarded with the fruits of other people's labor if you've done nothing to earn it.

ChyronType0
I usually put rares on random and regulars in order to keep it fair and interesting. Anything else is just stupid..

Ronzeru
Dec 2, 2006, 10:03 PM
Again, put everything on Set In Order, don't tell the hunters, and watch them fight over who picks up what first, while you get to focus more on skilling up your spells. ^_^

MXdude
Dec 2, 2006, 10:05 PM
nefarious, obviously you have never played as a ranger....rangers dont NEED high DEF, all you need to do is strafe and circle the enemies. Hell, im as close as hunters are to enemies 90% of the time and I never die...Before you rant and rave about R+ange=range, and that rangers are meant to be at far range, try actually playing as one!

-.-

Aaomi
Dec 2, 2006, 10:05 PM
I used to do Random/Order but I do Order/Order now. That way you don't have a run where random plays favorite to a certian character. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

nefarious
Dec 2, 2006, 10:06 PM
AeraLure & Ronzeru;

There's a disturbing lack of Set In Order games on the 360. I've tried looking on Universe 1, 2, and 3. There's never any open games of the types I'm looking for on any other universes, and I get really tired of soloing missions. They don't reward you at all for doing a mission solo. (And I wish they would, since you work alot harder solo)

McLaughlin
Dec 2, 2006, 10:07 PM
On 2006-12-02 19:01, nefarious wrote:
You should not be rewarded with the fruits of other people's labor if you've done nothing to earn it.

You should NEVER be given the fruits of my labour. You said it yourself. Want want something? Go get it, but don't heal me once and say "WTFMUNIH0R3!" when I pick something up.

From what I've seen, you want to be rewarded for doing what you think equates to your fair share. Well, guess what? If I kill something, I'm taking what it dropped.

You want me to do all the grunt work and then snatch up the loot because you think you've contributed? Ha.

nefarious
Dec 2, 2006, 10:08 PM
On 2006-12-02 19:05, MXdude wrote:
nefarious, obviously you have never played as a ranger....rangers dont NEED high DEF, all you need to do is strafe and circle the enemies. Hell, im as close as hunters are to enemies 90% of the time and I never die...Before you rant and rave about R+ange=range, and that rangers are meant to be at far range, try actually playing as one!

-.-

[ArmorTech]
LV 33 CAST Ranger
Xbox360

It's called personaly playing preference.

I've met both types of rangers.

And alot of us prefer ranger, v.s. up-close.

Hey buddy, your ignorance is showing. Might wanna tuck that in before telling people what jobs they have and haven't played.

MXdude
Dec 2, 2006, 10:09 PM
"I've met both types of rangers. "

That tells you right there that rangers dont need to be far away.....

Garnet_Moon
Dec 2, 2006, 10:10 PM
asdfghjkl;

Holy mother of god I don't know how to reply to this one. lol

I'll just pick and chose the tidbits that ain't flames.

Forces and Rangers were intended to not be in the fray, or they'd have MUCH higher DFP.
End of discussion.
It's NOT about if you die or not.

And throwing myself into the fray, and spamming my "grab button" is a really shitty way to have to play. It's not really fun.
Hunters get defense, we get evasion. There isn't too diverse an armor selection right now so our defense is all pretty much the same right now. We just get more evasion.

As for the fun part? It is fun. When you're not worried about who gets what. When you start worrying and complaining, the fun dissapears.

Shotguns suck.
You're a idiot if you think that.

That doesn't sound like doing my job, to me.
That sounds like a personal problem to me.

This just in:

PSU =/= The Real World.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-12-02 19:11 ]</font>

MXdude
Dec 2, 2006, 10:12 PM
"It's called personaly playing preference."

Forgot to add this in...If you say its preference then why in the world are you telling ME how to do MY job based on what YOU think is right? -.-

Randomness
Dec 2, 2006, 10:12 PM

You, sir... are really starting to annoy me. There are far more factors than the few you consider.

Its very possible to come in with scapes to compensate for being the minimum level. Also, if I so much as TOUCH a monster, I have contributed. Your entire arguments are based on the flawed assumption that someone who is higher level automatically contributed far more. Someone who is higher level can be just as much of a lott hog as a lower level person, and if the monsters are really dying so fast the lower level cant do more than tag them, then the rest of the party is probably overleveled, and has no reason to complain. They arent missing out on much if a lower level person if there becuase its better xp and cash than a lower rank.

Furthermore, you assume that a minimally leveled person is incapable of contributing, and is merely dead weight. Quite simply, there are factors far beyond damage that matter. A ranger, for example, can still apply SEs, which is independent of thier personal stats, save for the minimum of 1 damage per hit. A force can stay back and heal, which is also highly benificial to the party. Hunters are still capable of attacking from BEHIND, where they are safe, and using knock-up/down/back as crowd control.

Finally, you make the extremely and obviously flawed assumption that all people on the internet are greedy, heartless people. Quite simply, not every gives into base instinct just because they are anonymous. Easily as many people in this world DO have morals, DO have ethics, and DO live by them, online or off.

You sir, are WRONG.

P.S. I just got off a state level debate tournament, you are out of your league.

McLaughlin
Dec 2, 2006, 10:13 PM
On 2006-12-02 19:06, nefarious wrote:
AeraLure & Ronzeru;

There's a disturbing lack of Set In Order games on the 360.

That's an outright lie. My games are the only ones I EVER see that are Give Finder, and they're usually set that way because I'm soloing.

You're obviously not looking very hard because of the 5 games of The Holy Grounds in Universe 1 I see in front of me 3 are Order/Order, one is Order/Finder, and one is Finder/Order (first being Rares and last being Normal items).

Ronzeru
Dec 2, 2006, 10:13 PM
Whenever I make a game with friends I ALWAYS do it set in order, because most of my best friends are forces. I'm a Hunter, but i'd prefer to focus my time on the mobs rather than the items anyways. So I always make it so that everyone can get items without having to focus on items, and THEN the battle secondary. Also it lets the forces get good drops, without having to worry about some hunter being a lootwhore.

nefarious
Dec 2, 2006, 10:15 PM
On 2006-12-02 19:07, Zeta wrote:

You should NEVER be given the fruits of my labour. You said it yourself. Want want something? Go get it, but don't heal me once and say "WTFMUNIH0R3!" when I pick something up.

From what I've seen, you want to be rewarded for doing what you think equates to your fair share. Well, guess what? If I kill something, I'm taking what it dropped.

You want me to do all the grunt work and then snatch up the loot because you think you've contributed? Ha.

You sir, are a moron.

You did not read my post. And if you did, you skimmed it. The people, AGAIN, I'm referring to, are grossly underleveled for the areas they're in, and being lewt-whores.

If you were the person I was referring to, you're in a B rank De Ragan run with a level 16 Hunter, trying to fight level 25 creatures, and you're playing with my level 33 ranger, and you're doing less than 30 damage a hit, while I'm hitting stuff for around 200 a shot.

SURE! If you kill it you can have the item. But we're talking about lion share damage, not killing blow.

So I'd like to see you suit up a level 18 hunter and out damage a 33 ranger.

lol.

You're dumb.

Plz die.
kthxbai.

MXdude
Dec 2, 2006, 10:18 PM
nefarious, you constantly keep implying level = skill. It simply does not.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 2, 2006, 10:19 PM
On 2006-12-02 19:15, nefarious wrote:

On 2006-12-02 19:07, Zeta wrote:

You sir, are a moron.

You did not read my post. And if you did, you skimmed it. The people, AGAIN, I'm referring to, are grossly underleveled for the areas they're in, and being lewt-whores.

If you were the person I was referring to, you're in a B rank De Ragan run with a level 16 Hunter, trying to fight level 25 creatures, and you're playing with my level 33 ranger, and you're doing less than 30 damage a hit, while I'm hitting stuff for around 200 a shot.

SURE! If you kill it you can have the item. But we're talking about lion share damage, not killing blow.

So I'd like to see you suit up a level 18 hunter and out damage a 33 ranger.

lol.

You're dumb.

Plz die.
kthxbai.

lol De Ragan A is too much for the lv33 Ranger. Gotta fight things 10 levels below ya, and not 2 levels above? The hell gives you the right to tell someone they are a gimp for fighting mobs 10 levels above them? My Hunter did just FINE in De Ragan B at level 16.

And bragging about a lv18 Hunter not being stronger than a lv33 Ranger is juvenile. You've only got the advantage because you have access to B-Rank weapons, where as the Hunter probably doesn't. Probably. When they get them at 20 though, your ass is back at the bottom fo the food chain. >:3

Randomness
Dec 2, 2006, 10:19 PM
On 2006-12-02 19:15, nefarious wrote:

I've been in De Ragan B with a level 16 FORCE. NEWMAN FORCE. It isnt THAT HARD to not get killed, it isnt THAT HARD to maim things. I went on the boss at level 16.

Ronzeru
Dec 2, 2006, 10:20 PM
Are you kiddin' me? I'm level 50 now, and did a lot of levels at the level cap. Think of it this way... If you were too low to do a Mission, then you wouldn't be able to ENTER it, because the freakin' missions can only be done when you're at a certain level.

Once you are at the miminum requirement, that means you're at the right level to do that run.

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 2, 2006, 10:21 PM
this topic doesnt apply to those who dont use give finder >.>

nefarious
Dec 2, 2006, 10:21 PM
On 2006-12-02 19:12, Randomness wrote:

You, sir... are really starting to annoy me. There are far more factors than the few you consider.

Its very possible to come in with scapes to compensate for being the minimum level. Also, if I so much as TOUCH a monster, I have contributed. Your entire arguments are based on the flawed assumption that someone who is higher level automatically contributed far more. Someone who is higher level can be just as much of a lott hog as a lower level person, and if the monsters are really dying so fast the lower level cant do more than tag them, then the rest of the party is probably overleveled, and has no reason to complain. They arent missing out on much if a lower level person if there becuase its better xp and cash than a lower rank.

Furthermore, you assume that a minimally leveled person is incapable of contributing, and is merely dead weight. Quite simply, there are factors far beyond damage that matter. A ranger, for example, can still apply SEs, which is independent of thier personal stats, save for the minimum of 1 damage per hit. A force can stay back and heal, which is also highly benificial to the party. Hunters are still capable of attacking from BEHIND, where they are safe, and using knock-up/down/back as crowd control.

Finally, you make the extremely and obviously flawed assumption that all people on the internet are greedy, heartless people. Quite simply, not every gives into base instinct just because they are anonymous. Easily as many people in this world DO have morals, DO have ethics, and DO live by them, online or off.

You sir, are WRONG.

P.S. I just got off a state level debate tournament, you are out of your league.

Try hitting the reply with quote button to my origonal post and show me where I said all those things.

The origional post is referring to a specific type of behavior, from a specific type of person.

I do however admire your ability to not only tell me what you think, but tell me what I think.

I didn't realize I was assuming so much! Here I thought I was addressing a specific issue with a minority of players who act like total dicks...

CLEARLY I was attacking the entire PSU community as a whole, with broad, generalized statements, cliches, and stereotypes.

Mea Culpa.

P.s.

Exellent use of the spoiler feature. You wouldn't want anyone to think you were bragging or whipping out your E-peen, now would you?

Aaomi
Dec 2, 2006, 10:22 PM
No need to maek this thread a flame war. Everyone has already said what they needed to say http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Time for http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cake.gif and http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ketchup.gif...

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif

Randomness
Dec 2, 2006, 10:24 PM
On 2006-12-02 19:21, nefarious wrote:

Try hitting the reply with quote button to my origonal post and show me where I said all those things.

The origional post is referring to a specific type of behavior, from a specific type of person.

I do however admire your ability to not only tell me what you think, but tell me what I think.

I didn't realize I was assuming so much! Here I thought I was addressing a specific issue with a minority of players who act like total dicks...

CLEARLY I was attacking the entire PSU community as a whole, with broad, generalized statements, cliches, and stereotypes.

Mea Culpa.

P.s.

Exellent use of the spoiler feature. You wouldn't want anyone to think you were bragging or whipping out your E-peen, now would you?

Your original post implied that it was the whole community quite nicely. And then your subsequent posts implied that minimum level means you cant contribute rather nicely as well.

P.S. Ad hominem won't get you very far.

McLaughlin
Dec 2, 2006, 10:26 PM
Was that not what you were complaining about? Me taking the item because I've done my share? Because Set Order is almost (ALMOST) always counter-productive in that aspect of loot.

If I'm doing the bulk of the damage, and killing most everything, I'm entitled to the spoils of whatever I slay. Set Order/Random just hands off my hardwork to the idiot who's AFK.

I don't care if a player barely meets the requirements of the mission. If they aren't being a liability (IE dying) then they can stay. What's wrong with wanting experience? If they're being an item whore then, and get this, I BOOT THEM. I don't log off and jump on a website to bitch and moan about how I think everyone should play their classes to revolve around my own personal preferrences.

Randomness
Dec 2, 2006, 10:26 PM
On 2006-12-02 19:22, Aaomi wrote:
No need to maek this thread a flame war. Everyone has already said what they needed to say http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Time for http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cake.gif and http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ketchup.gif...

Flame war? I'm trying to debate the topic, I have no intention of resorting to personal insults.

Randomness
Dec 2, 2006, 10:28 PM
On 2006-12-02 19:26, Zeta wrote:
Was that not what you were complaining about? Me taking the item because I've done my share? Because Set Order is almost (ALMOST) always counter-productive in that aspect of loot.

If I'm doing the bulk of the damage, and killing most everything, I'm entitled to the spoils of whatever I slay. Set Order/Random just hands off my hardwork to the idiot who's AFK.

I don't care if a player barely meets the requirements of the mission. If they aren't being a liability (IE dying) then they can stay. What's wrong with wanting experience? If they're being an item whore then, and get this, I BOOT THEM. I don't log off and jump on a website to bitch and moan about how I think everyone should play their classes to revolve around my own personal preferrences.

Thank you! I now have to revise upward my estimate of the rationality of people on the internet.

EDIT:Gib http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/Chocolate.gif!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2006-12-02 19:28 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Dec 2, 2006, 10:32 PM
Cake, fudge...and ketchup?

Wowzers.

nefarious
Dec 2, 2006, 10:32 PM
On 2006-12-02 19:24, Randomness wrote:

On 2006-12-02 19:21, nefarious wrote:

Mea Culpa.

P.s.

Your original post implied that it was the whole community quite nicely. And then your subsequent posts implied that minimum level means you cant contribute rather nicely as well.

P.S. Ad hominem won't get you very far.

If I thought that you were the mean, mode, and median of internet intelligence I might have spent an hour drafting my origional post.

=P

I'm not going to bother arguing with you, if that's what you took away from my post, so be it.

However.

You still lose points for not wanting to get off your high horse and ask for clairification. As does half the posters in this thread.

If I knew the latin for being cocky and trying to shut someone down with bravado, I'd throw that back at you.

P.s.
You're not out of my league, you're just out of my timeframe.
I don't have the time to try to carry on an intelligent discussion with you, while fending off 20 other morons who'd have better luck putting together an engine than an argument.

I'm done with this thread.

Some of you have managed to be civil, intelligent, and back up your arguments.

The rest of you... lol, phail@lyfe.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 2, 2006, 10:34 PM
You're a waste of forum bandwidth. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DonRoyale
Dec 2, 2006, 10:38 PM
A) Random/set order item pickup doesn't care who picks the item up, someone random gets it.

B) Leader rights? >>

McLaughlin
Dec 2, 2006, 10:39 PM
On 2006-12-02 19:32, nefarious wrote:
If I thought that you were the mean, mode, and median of internet intelligence I might have spent an hour drafting my origional post.

=P

I'm not going to bother arguing with you, if that's what you took away from my post, so be it.

However.

You still lose points for not wanting to get off your high horse and ask for clairification. As does half the posters in this thread.

If I knew the latin for being cocky and trying to shut someone down with bravado, I'd throw that back at you.

P.s.
You're not out of my league, you're just out of my timeframe.
I don't have the time to try to carry on an intelligent discussion with you, while fending off 20 other morons who'd have better luck putting together an engine than an argument.

I'm done with this thread.

Some of you have managed to be civil, intelligent, and back up your arguments.

The rest of you... lol, phail@lyfe.

So, reading that from bottom to top to bottom (which makes more sense than reading it the way he typed it out, because he got the order all wrong) I got:

"I quit. But instead of bowing out gracefully, I'm going to tell you I'm not going to argue with you anymore, then contradict myself and argue some more, and then insult you."

Randomness
Dec 2, 2006, 10:42 PM
On 2006-12-02 19:39, Zeta wrote:

So, reading that from bottom to top to bottom (which makes more sense than reading it the way he typed it out, because he got the order all wrong) I got:

"I quit. But instead of bowing out gracefully, I'm going to tell you I'm not going to argue with you anymore, then contradict myself and argue some more, and then insult you."

He probably doesnt even know what ad hominem means...

Ad Hominem-Logical fallacy where argument is countered by attacking the person making the argument, rather than the argument itself.

God, I'm glad hes stomping off.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 2, 2006, 10:44 PM
On 2006-12-02 19:42, Randomness wrote:

On 2006-12-02 19:39, Zeta wrote:

Ad Hominem-Logical fallacy where argument is countered by attacking the person making the argument, rather than the argument itself.

Yeah... I was just about to say what ad hominy meant. Now, for the stupid people out there. What does 'fallacy' mean? I mean, not like i'm asking because I don't know, just, y'know, explain it to everybody else.

>_>

Randomness
Dec 2, 2006, 10:46 PM
Fallacy would basically be a mistake, in this case, it refers to a critcally flawed argument. Theres several kinds of logical fallacies, another common one is circular reasoning.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 2, 2006, 10:47 PM
Yeah! That's what it was. So there ya have it, ya'll. Ya learned something new today.

<_____<;

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Dec 2, 2006, 10:55 PM
I am a force, and I always stay back (since I am a low level) and shoot off my diga at monsters, I don't leech exp or anything, even though I do go into higher leveled games. Infact, my diga does more dammage than most of the level 50's that I play with. And I give resta constantly. And I RARELY get any rares / money when I play. If I wanted money / rares then I would play by myself. But I like playing with others and helping others out by getting exp and stuff. All I do is when I join, I ask if I can stay. (SO if the leader is a higher level, and does not want me to stay, I can leave without him having to boot me) And if I can stay, I always ask that if a force weapon drops, than if I can have it. And the answer is yes 99% of the time. And I am on my 4th rod that has been given to me that my party friend have found and given to me while I was in the server. Your arguments are awsome, and I agree fully with them. Although, some people, like me, who are lower levels don't just go into server to leech. I do it for the fun of the game, and to help others out. I mainly go into 3 - 4 person games where there are no forces already, since I know that having a force is a good thing so that you dont have to waste monomates and crap. I mainly just help the party. AND sometimes I get TIPPED FOR IT! When we beat a certain thing, I will recieve a trade with 500 meseta or more... I once recieved 6k. Since I spammed my Diga and went to some rooms alone which made me kill the monsters faster, which made the party get S Rank. So I do get rewarded... I am afraid I may have strayed off topic. But w/e.

DIGA OWNS!

Kent
Dec 2, 2006, 10:57 PM
This is among the few times I've actually seen anyone bring up logical fallacies by name, in an argument with a brat whose panties are in a quite sizable knot.

You, seriously, win this thread.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 2, 2006, 10:57 PM
Forces will never out damage a melee. You partied with gimps.

Randomness
Dec 2, 2006, 11:00 PM
On 2006-12-02 19:57, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Forces will never out damage a melee. You partied with gimps.

Per hit, diga does outdamage melee. Overall, no. The techs do carry the bonus of status effects, which helps. I could see a level 30 Foie on a wand with Me/Quick, however, outpacing hunters, simply because of the level 4 burn.

hucast21
Dec 2, 2006, 11:49 PM
On 2006-12-02 19:42, Randomness wrote:

"P.S. I just got off a state level debate tournament, you are out of your league."

>.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucast21 on 2006-12-02 20:50 ]</font>

Aegias
Dec 3, 2006, 12:01 AM
Oh be nice he was just saying be fair. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif You folks act like hes verbally assaulting you because your not the type of people who fall into the category that hes reaching out to. I don't agree with it all either but cmon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. I think folks should try to be more conciderate instead of greedy self centered douche bags. Even if he did explode, he was counter flaming.

Im a hunter to but I dont take everything he says to heart @_@. Dunno guess I have better things to do.

Sychosis
Dec 3, 2006, 12:18 AM
Damn, I missed a perfectly good flame war. Now how am I gonna toast these marshmallows?

Lastat27
Dec 3, 2006, 12:42 AM
Well, that was a good 15 minutes of reading. I agree more with the creator of this thread but not on such a large scale. Good points were made at least.

"I picked up the item! I should get it!" is quite the common phrase nowadays. It doesn't matter if you take your Ranger or Force into melee range and deal comparable damage to Hunters. Hunters will still grab every meseta / weapon / rare drop before you can. They don't think twice about it. They have the natural advantage when it comes to collecting loot.

It doesn't matter that a Force is running around the room trying to keep everyone alive or spam Diga. It doesn't matter that a Ranger is zoomed-in with a Rifle doing significant damage / support. When the mobs die, and everyone has done thier fair share, it's the Hunters that reap the rewards on Give Finder. Thank you for leaving me the Hustle Berries and [B] Dimates guys! I can't believe you even took the time to read the item name before picking it up!

Give Finder: The greedy scourge of Gurhal. Selfish Hunters who think about only themselves. Usually found in packs with other Hunters. Not much is known about how this disease spreads, but most outbreaks occurr after a Hunter gets 0/6 rares in a Random room.

McLaughlin
Dec 3, 2006, 12:45 AM
I'll will admit I went on a rampage ONCE.

When you go three straight games in a Random/Random room and recieve NOTHING, you tend to want stuff.

I got booted part-way through my item massacre, which also calmed me down a bit.

But still! 3 ****ing runs and not a single damn item!?

Sychosis
Dec 3, 2006, 12:45 AM
On 2006-12-02 21:42, Lastat27 wrote:
Give Finder: The greedy scourge of Gurhal. Selfish Hunters who think about only themselves. Usually found in packs with other Hunters. Not much is known about how this disease spreads, but most outbreaks occurr after a Hunter gets 0/6 rares in a Random room.

It's funny because it's true.

Aaron777
Dec 3, 2006, 01:03 AM
I heard the word debate....I'm a national finalist if it makes a difference and i've coached a couple national qualifiers as well...(mind you I'm just having fun...hehehe)

Aaron777
Dec 3, 2006, 01:06 AM
But that's just my two meseta....(I know I stole that line from someone but I can't remember who...)

Aegias
Dec 3, 2006, 01:44 AM
On 2006-12-02 21:45, Zeta wrote:
I'll will admit I went on a rampage ONCE.

When you go three straight games in a Random/Random room and recieve NOTHING, you tend to want stuff.

I got booted part-way through my item massacre, which also calmed me down a bit.

But still! 3 ****ing runs and not a single damn item!?

I know the feeling sir! But i dont think the op was directly attacking any of us fine hunters. Especially we cast http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. He could work on his condesending(sp?) issue though. Imo its a baby of the omgs hunters take itams, and omgs forces dont heal debate. Can't we call just be friends, yes friends...stick the greedy hunters and the crappy forces together though..*whistles and walks off*. I think the overlaying point is be considerate, we all know games , and irl situations could use a bit of that.

The other point imo is join random/in order games. Im always looking for good folks to play with, and i always play rares on random, normals on order. Shoot me a message http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

Niered
Dec 3, 2006, 02:00 AM
Any hunter that uses the arguement, "I do the most killing, erego, I deserve all the loots", should try soloing an A rank Dimagolus.

In fact, better yet, fill your team with 6 hunters.You will not get it done in a reasonable amount of time, and you WILL get raped. Im not saying you will lose, you just wont do very well.

Without forces you have none of your precious heals, and without rangers, you have no SE.

I repeat, NO SE. This is not an ordinary RPG where SE are a nice little bonus, these things are a fuckin' godsend. Allow me to incapacitate an entire group of enemies with my shock shotgun. Therein lies my power.

And forces, no you wont outdamage a hunter, IN MOST AREAS. But you take on anything with a circuit for a brain, and chances are its DEF is so high, that you'll be doing 500+ damage every couple seconds, whereas a hunter might get in 200. That simple.

One more point for rangers, we own bosses. With the exception of Adahna, we can be just as effective as a hunter.

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 3, 2006, 08:30 AM
well, there is one solution to this: put item distribution to set order, that way, low level hunters hwo are leeching exp and looting will not get every single thing they loot.

Pentence
Dec 3, 2006, 08:53 AM
On 2006-12-02 19:22, Aaomi wrote:

.....ewwwwww...cake and ketchup seriously nasty

as for the rest yes true same old same old personaly i play with order/random to avoid said problems if loot hogs (no matter what class as they exist in all)decide to come along they cant do squat and most of tehm dont come at all since well they see its set to order /random

Also i set it up that way to speed things up so in the end our time on a single run is lessened.Thusly alowing for more runs in a given time increasing the overall loot in said time for everyone.

Ravennittes
Dec 3, 2006, 09:02 AM
Fortechers should be able to out-damage alot of Fortefighters with at least one spell: Gidiga. Starts at around 420%, and, I can just imagine the ownage at level 30 ^.^. Plus, Diga gets HUGE, like the size of my character in freakin diameter. Granted, figunners will be able to get prolly my favorite melee weapon in the game, the Double Saber, which does quite alot of damage, and is VERY useful, however, forces are a class in demand, and the good ones are a godsend to hunters and most of 'em at least equal what damage they do... and they heal.

etlitch
Dec 3, 2006, 09:21 AM
On 2006-12-03 06:02, Ravennittes wrote:
Fortechers should be able to out-damage alot of Fortefighters with at least one spell: Gidiga. Starts at around 420%offline offline offline offline offline offline offline offline offline offline offline offline offline offline offline slow cast animation, has to have correct placement of mobs for optimized dmg

BTW, If I'm in that party, I have the RIGHT to whine/loot/leech/act as bad as I want - because the leader has'nt kicked me.

Now if I was the leader and some assgoblin like that joined, I'd kick him/her instantly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: etlitch on 2006-12-03 06:29 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
Dec 3, 2006, 10:46 AM
Meh I still think if you're in a C RANK MISSION, C RANK FFS, that if a level 1-5 joins, starts doing good damage and not being dmaged much in return:

IF you demand that they brought a scape, you're a stupid dick.
IF you boot them, you'RE a FUCKING stupid dick, k?
If you care about nothing but rank, you're a spectacular dick, and a loser.
If you care about rank at all in C areas, LOL you are really stupid. And a dick.

Seriously somebody dies in almost every public game I'm in.

And I'm still maxxed in all areas I need for a grand total of 3 expert classes on one char, 5 on another, AND MANAGED THIS BEFORE LEVEL 40 ON BOTH.

To the nubtard who booted a friend of mine on my account today for being level 3, christ you made me angry at the world. He was two rooms cleared, not a patch of damage and you were all WHERE'S YOUR SCAPE? then kicked him. Loser.

By the way, he was an ex-PSO offliner, never got online on PSO but was deciding whether to go online on PSU. Fantastic example of community spirit you showed him.

WOW LEVEL 3!
LOL!
I HOPE YOU HAVE A SCAPE!
SERIOUSLY.
HEY YOU BETTER ANSWER ME!
*KICK*

Haha I hope you're reading and recognise yourself, cause know this.

You=fucking loser.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-12-03 07:55 ]</font>

Jasam
Dec 3, 2006, 11:57 AM
I've played order/random games with a level 5 force in Relecs C with no resta...
If I had soloed it, I would of got twice the loot, used 4 less moons, the two rares, and a S instead of C rank...
Did this worse case sinario bother me all that much... no.

Seriously, do people ever come on to have fun any more?

Now if this was a A rank run I'm sure it may of been a problem... buts whats with people whining about underleveled peeps in C rank mission?

I think the most fun I've had was taking on ragen with the entire party being level 5-7
I was (critical) hitting his weakpoint for Massive (3) damage!!!
We all died after a good 5 minutes of trying anyway http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

McLaughlin
Dec 3, 2006, 12:04 PM
On 2006-12-02 23:00, Niered wrote:
Any hunter that uses the arguement, "I do the most killing, erego, I deserve all the loots", should try soloing an A rank Dimagolus.

In fact, better yet, fill your team with 6 hunters.You will not get it done in a reasonable amount of time, and you WILL get raped. Im not saying you will lose, you just wont do very well.

Without forces you have none of your precious heals, and without rangers, you have no SE.

I repeat, NO SE. This is not an ordinary RPG where SE are a nice little bonus, these things are a fuckin' godsend. Allow me to incapacitate an entire group of enemies with my shock shotgun. Therein lies my power.

And forces, no you wont outdamage a hunter, IN MOST AREAS. But you take on anything with a circuit for a brain, and chances are its DEF is so high, that you'll be doing 500+ damage every couple seconds, whereas a hunter might get in 200. That simple.

One more point for rangers, we own bosses. With the exception of Adahna, we can be just as effective as a hunter.

"Precious heals"? I don't suck hard enough to need a Force to babysit me. I heal myself because the Force either doesn't want to, can't, or is being too slow. I also don't need SEs. While they are a nice thing to have, they aren't critical to my success. My Plasma Powergun does the job just fine.

Desert Terror A; what's your best solo clear time? My best is 46 minutes. I'm a level 50 Cast M Hunter (10).

Who are you to tell me what I need? You're just as bad as the Topic Creator.

Mystil
Dec 3, 2006, 01:12 PM
On 2006-12-02 18:30, Randomness wrote:
I have to say one simple thing. Meseta counts as an item for the purposes of random and order!

Well, also... If you think its wrong for people to choose a higher rank mission because they cant massacre everything in it, you need to learn about charity. Theres nothign wrong with someone who barely qualifies joining. I've done De Ragan B as a level 16 Newman Force. And NO ONE COMPLAINED ABOUT IT. Both tail hits? I die. Slow fire breath? I die. And no one complains. Learn some kindness, please.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2006-12-02 18:32 ]</font>

That's cause you were a force. Forces generally have more leway, i.e. a smart player wont fuck with a force - that's why I don't understand why you forces are having such a hard time with melees. Still I wanna be in a party where a force is kicked so I can cuss the party leader out. >:D

Anyway, I agree with the OP's statement. "Barely legals" do need to realize they are a burden to themselves in a hard mission.

-Shimarisu-
Dec 3, 2006, 03:57 PM
On 2006-12-03 10:12, Mystil wrote:

Anyway, I agree with the OP's statement. "Barely legals" do need to realize they are a burden to themselves in a hard mission.

Sorry, but if you think this you really must suck at the game, I can hold my own at qualifier rank anywhere as long as there's at least 3 people in the party.

I realise people might not want me in the team, but my opinion of such people is that they suck! Christ, if I'm level 35 and jumping in your A level Desert or Canyon game, how bout checking my equips before you boot? Note that:

1. All my weapons are grinded high %s.
2. I'm wearing GOOD armour.
3. Oh look! I'm doing more damage than you! And if I'm a force, 9 times out of 10 I'm doing more damage and healing motre effectively than that newman dude you have there, and by the way I'm playing human/beast.

BUT NOT THAT IT REALLY MATTERS, BECAUSE IF YOU PEE YOURSELF IN FEAR AT THE THOUGHT OF NOT GETTING S RANK, YOU NEED A FUCKING REALITY CHECK.

THIS=A DUMB, TIME KILLING VIDEOGAME.

By the way, now I'm level 45+ I will NOT JOIN parties that state:

"S-rank or kick! ^_^ (btw I suck donkey cock in actuality.)"
"YOU MUST BE LEVEL 40 TO JOIN THIS LEVEL 35 REQ AREA! (I also express a preference for the superlative taste of donkey cock.)"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-12-03 13:01 ]</font>

Randomness
Dec 3, 2006, 04:00 PM
On 2006-12-03 10:12, Mystil wrote:

On 2006-12-02 18:30, Randomness wrote:

I've done similar antics with a ranger, and guess what? No complaints!

That's cause you were a force. Forces generally have more leway, i.e. a smart player wont fuck with a force - that's why I don't understand why you forces are having such a hard time with melees. Still I wanna be in a party where a force is kicked so I can cuss the party leader out. >:D

-Shimarisu-
Dec 3, 2006, 04:03 PM
I've left games, as a level 45 force, the only force on the party after the leader has kicked a low level player.

By the way next time it happens I'm gonna bum-rush a Bil de Vear and get raped hard by it before I quit team. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-Shimarisu-
Dec 3, 2006, 04:13 PM
Just want to state again that those qualifier ranks are there for a reason, and that reason is that the qualifying level is one that ST deemed people could handle the area at.

If you don't think it's high enough, studies have shown that the higher you THINK you need to be is directly correlative to how much you suck at Phantasy Star Universe. ^_________________________________^

If you think OTHER people need to be higher than I don't blame you, plenty of people really suck, but you know, if you were better you could carry a party. Even if you can't (say you're a ranger doing dick for damage, and the HUs all suck) the generaly reasonable thing is to shrug it off and say WELL HELL THIS IS A VIDEOGAME!

By the way if you need meseta from S rank, then buy a damn shop, the drops in A rank are wrth WAY more than your all hallowed freaking all dancing all singing orgasm-inducing S rank.

WHO THE HELL NEEDS JOB CLASS RIGHT NOW?

Weak
Dec 3, 2006, 04:18 PM
Well, at least I know who the selfish jackasses are.

Other than that, this thread is full of the contents of a septic tank.

EDIT: I could go on for pages about how retarded it is to use the kick function just for rank/meseta/items, but it really isn't worth the time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Weak on 2006-12-03 13:30 ]</font>

Wheatpenny
Dec 3, 2006, 04:18 PM
I have been following this topic all day at work cause I am bored...and let me say this. Lots of folks on both sides of this situation make very provacative arguments on their stances to the OP subject matter.But at the end of the day is everyone going back and fourth on this thread realy going to help anything....Everyone has forgoten what matters. It is us vs SEED. Let us kick their ass and rejoice in the many red boxes that follow.Thank you.

Choja
Dec 3, 2006, 04:26 PM
...Wow. I'm starting to love Shimarisu and Garnet's obscenely brutal honesty. <3

The more you worry and complain about things (content/hackers/stupid people/anything else), the more boring the game is.

Okay, it's settled. Going any further isn't really going to help much.

EDIT: Yes, Wheatpenny, better to kick SEED than have a civil war. ;D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Choja on 2006-12-03 13:31 ]</font>

butzopower
Dec 3, 2006, 10:43 PM
On 2006-12-03 13:18, Wheatpenny wrote:Everyone has forgoten what matters. It is us vs SEED. Let us kick their ass and rejoice in the many red boxes that follow.Thank you.

YEA! FUCK UP SEED! TEAM GURHAL 4 LYFE! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!

VanHalen
Dec 3, 2006, 11:02 PM
On 2006-12-03 19:43, butzopower wrote:

On 2006-12-03 13:18, Wheatpenny wrote:Everyone has forgoten what matters. It is us vs SEED. Let us kick their ass and rejoice in the many red boxes that follow.Thank you.

YEA! FUCK UP SEED! TEAM GURHAL 4 LYFE! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!

the way things are going i'd say the score is
SEED: 63
Guardians: 0(they fight with each other instead of the opposition)