PDA

View Full Version : Story mode 2nd pass

TalHex
Dec 3, 2006, 12:09 AM
I just wanted to point out that things are slightly different if you go through story mode a second time (don't write over complete file). After completing each chapter some of the characters will start a dialogue where the preview for the next chapter should be (and one even involves maya's cooking...). Also there is a reference to all your base in the 3rd chapter...

Variance
Dec 3, 2006, 12:15 AM
I decided to play through a second time as well, and thought "WTF? How did I miss these parts before?" Kinda sad that the voice acting in those clips are better than the rest of the game, though.

TalHex
Dec 3, 2006, 12:17 AM
I know in the beginning of the game Ethan's voice cracks several times if I recall correctly...

Sychosis
Dec 3, 2006, 12:23 AM
EDIT: Even though I can't confirm it myself (damn YouTube...), Zeta says I'm wrong and so I apologize for assuming and making an ass out of me, but not you? Whatever http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2006-12-02 22:03 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Dec 3, 2006, 12:27 AM
No it isn't. On the first pass through the Announcer Dude does the Chapter Preview, and it shows clips.

On the second go around, the screen is black with the PSU logo in the middle and some smaller words at the bottom of the screen ("Something something Chapter Preview I think)

Zorafim
Dec 3, 2006, 12:35 AM
This interests me. Please discuss this some more. This post was not a tag at all.

Sychosis
Dec 3, 2006, 12:36 AM
Are you serious?! I never did. But then again my little brother played through the game before me. But he did it on another account. But it was on the same Xbox...

Son of a crap.

They better have the original chapter dealies on YouTube, because I am NOT tolerating Ethan again.

EDIT: My quick searching on YouTube revealed nothing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2006-12-02 21:47 ]</font>

NinjaSalad
Dec 3, 2006, 03:06 AM
I read somewhere you have to get S-Ranks on every mission to get those, but that didn't work for me, so you guys are probably right. I just can't be bothered playing as Ethan again, ever. So yeah.

FenixStryk
Dec 3, 2006, 03:26 AM
I deleted my save file after I beat it. YouTube links or failure.