PDA

View Full Version : That other stuff we wanted this Friday.

DonRoyale
Dec 3, 2006, 02:25 AM
Yeah, I've decided to make this topic so you can all discuss. I'm frankly really hoping this is actually included in it, but meh, I doubt it.

-The 26 techniques we're missing.

Yeah, twenty-six.

-Gifoie (coming <3)
-Damfoie
-Shifta
-Jellen
-Gibarta (coming <3)
-Dambarta
-Deband
-Zalure
-Gizonde (coming <3)
-Noszonde
-Zoldial
-Zoldeel
-Gidiga (COMING <3333)
-Nosdiga
-Dizas
-Damdiga
-Giresta
-Rentis
-Retirer
-Regrants
-Megid
-Dammegid
-Megiverse
-Megistar
-Nosmegid
-Ramegid

It would be nice if you could add to the Fortetechers by giving them the spells that make them good. I mean, not even Shifta and Deband? That's weak.

-Clothes.

Look, this can't be stressed enough; the clothes here, and I think most male fleshies will agree, suck. And even most casts will agree as well. We want to look as cool as the JP players! Give us our ninja suits, our Rappy costumes, and our nakedness! >:C

-Room decorations/layouts.

Again, this is spawned from the fact that we don't have practically anything in this either. (Well, nothing good, anyways.) It would help if we had more room layouts to express our artistic sides.

-Light and dark BA's.

Yeah, we RA's actually want to have fun when we're doing Relics >:C

-PA caps.

With 1-2 PA's for weapons, 6 BA's per gun, and 36 techniques, 36 seems a little low for a PA cap, don't you think? 40-45 would be nice...

Speaking of which...

-A second PA for every type of weapon.

We all want those sexy story mode PA's that help the attack Forces. We want the ones that don't send the enemies flying 500000000 feet back, where the group will have to split, and it makes it very troubling for the Force of the group to heal and attack. It's a waste of PP, time, and rank for everyone. Please, give us our second PA's.

-Veichles.

What? Weren't you stoked when that Story Mode tank shot at a Bil De Vear for 2600 damage? WELL?! We want those tanks.

-PvP.

I don't really care about this one, but you obviously do. PvP would be a good way for the Noobiversers to prove how much 'better' than their friends are.

-More PM's.

Yeah, I'm kind of disappointed with the ones we have now. I wish we had male ones, because I'm frankly sick of the lolibots.

-Raising PM's faster.

It's slow as hell as is. We don't want to be spending 500000000 meseta on our PM's, we'd rather buy Crea boards and S-Ranks, kthnx.

-More EXP, and more importantly, more meseta.

I'm frankly really sick of the lack of both EXP and meseta in this game. If they're going to stretch the level cap, at least stretch EXP accordingly so people can get to the level cap just as easily as they did with getting to level 50. (Not that I believe most level 50's are legit, anyways >>)

And we want more meseta. Offline players, weren't you happy when, when you killed that Distova, it gave 36 EXP and 330 meseta? And weren't you even happier when the ice Bil De Vears gave 1364 EXP and dropped 2250+ meseta? Don't you want to see that online? I sure do.

I believe that about covers it. Did I miss anything?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2006-12-02 23:42 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2006-12-02 23:50 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 3, 2006, 02:33 AM
http://www.psupedia.org/index.php?title=TECHNICS

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-02 23:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-02 23:48 ]</font>

Carbinne
Dec 3, 2006, 02:34 AM
Yeah, give us a stage that gives us lots of exp and meseta and phat loots that are unique and awesome. Then we can all go there instead of hainging over in De Ragan A. Hurry up and release some content, Sega!

Honestly I can't wait for the swimsuits myself. Then we can see like 50% of the population going around fighting stuff in bikinis and speedos, including all the extremely fat characters!

Remedy
Dec 3, 2006, 02:41 AM
We get Gi- techs (not Giresta) in the next patch.

DonRoyale
Dec 3, 2006, 02:43 AM
DJ: Thanks for the link, updated them.

Remedy: Hawt <3

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 3, 2006, 02:48 AM
You should Put checks and stickers on the ones that have been confirmed as a release for next week. So that we can have something to look forward to as future ForteTecher, Wartecher, and Guntechers ;3

Skuda
Dec 3, 2006, 02:49 AM
In due time.

In due time.

Relam
Dec 3, 2006, 03:01 AM
On 2006-12-02 23:25, SereneShadows wrote:
-Clothes.

Look, this can't be stressed enough; the clothes here, and I think most male fleshies will agree, suck.

IN THE FUTURE. PANTS ARE ABOLISHED. I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHY. [/Aqua Teen Hunger Force Future Turkey Cyborg voice]

ryeenae
Dec 3, 2006, 10:47 AM
Do we seriously only get the gi spells, and nothing else? What about buffs? Do jp players even have those yet? Defbaride can bite me, i want deband dammit! (and i just checked psupedia, thank god it's not defdeal anymore, i can't handle that level of confusion)

Remedy
Dec 3, 2006, 10:52 AM
Buffs, debuffs, and Damu- technics are in the next "major" patch.

We get nothing but Gi- technics this patch.

mariwan
Dec 3, 2006, 10:55 AM
if there arent any new clothes...Im quitting PSU!!! Jk http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

MegaBUD
Dec 3, 2006, 11:06 AM
claw... buff and clothes... thats all i want...

Kanore
Dec 3, 2006, 11:24 AM
I just want Megid. D:

physic
Dec 3, 2006, 12:05 PM
a lot of the stuff you said jp either dont have, or just got

PALRAPPYS
Dec 3, 2006, 12:30 PM
I wanted Giresta. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif That was the main thing I wanted!

TravisVI
Dec 3, 2006, 12:33 PM
i want more rare monsters

Arieta
Dec 3, 2006, 12:42 PM
I just want my expert job and swimwear.

AlMcFly
Dec 3, 2006, 05:37 PM
On 2006-12-02 23:25, SereneShadows wrote:

-The 26 techniques we're missing.

I wouldn't mind S/D or J/Z, not both. Would help a lot but don't want to give you too much power too soon.

-Clothes.

Look, this can't be stressed enough; the clothes here, and I think most male fleshies will agree, suck. And even most casts will agree as well. We want to look as cool as the JP players! Give us our ninja suits, our Rappy costumes, and our nakedness! >:C

Humans got shafted hardcore. On the cast side though, with next weeks update, the two coolest armor sets will have been released. All the rest to come are pretty dumb imho.

-Room decorations/layouts.

Again, this is spawned from the fact that we don't have practically anything in this either. (Well, nothing good, anyways.) It would help if we had more room layouts to express our artistic sides.

Yep, the room tickets we have now are all horrible. Release the "metal" series already or my "garden" ticket.

-Light and dark BA's.

Yeah, we RA's actually want to have fun when we're doing Relics >:C

Those bullets should have been released from the start. If they were going to leave L and D bullets out, might as well have left L and D synthing photons out. Don't understand Sega's reasoning there.

-PA caps.

With 1-2 PA's for weapons, 6 BA's per gun, and 36 techniques, 36 seems a little low for a PA cap, don't you think? 40-45 would be nice...

Speaking of which...

-A second PA for every type of weapon.

We all want those sexy story mode PA's that help the attack Forces. We want the ones that don't send the enemies flying 500000000 feet back, where the group will have to split, and it makes it very troubling for the Force of the group to heal and attack. It's a waste of PP, time, and rank for everyone. Please, give us our second PA's.

From what I understood, the PA cap is lvl 30, not 36. If you meant the amount PA's we are allowed to know, deal with it. That's why you have multiple characters. Can't master everything. Also, I thought the 2nd PA's were being released this week. I may have heard wrong.

-Veichles.

What? Weren't you stoked when that Story Mode tank shot at a Bil De Vear for 2600 damage? WELL?! We want those tanks.

Where the hell are you planning on driving them? Maps are small as shit right now (excluding the moatoob desert). I want the hoverbike but there is just no use for it yet. hoverboard however could be useful.

-PvP.

I don't really care about this one, but you obviously do. PvP would be a good way for the Noobiversers to prove how much 'better' than their friends are.

Then we have a mass amount of twin dagger spamming figunners. PvP is a jerkfest anyway (As in "jerk me off", not the noun form of the word).

-More PM's.

Yeah, I'm kind of disappointed with the ones we have now. I wish we had male ones, because I'm frankly sick of the lolibots.

-Raising PM's faster.

It's slow as hell as is. We don't want to be spending 500000000 meseta on our PM's, we'd rather buy Crea boards and S-Ranks, kthnx.

I agree we need more variety of PM's. Raising them isn't bad though. Takes me three weeks to get PM to lvl 100 (and I have a 100 striking, 100 pure armor, and 25 pure range pm).

-More EXP, and more importantly, more meseta.

I'm frankly really sick of the lack of both EXP and meseta in this game. If they're going to stretch the level cap, at least stretch EXP accordingly so people can get to the level cap just as easily as they did with getting to level 50. (Not that I believe most level 50's are legit, anyways >>)

I believe that about covers it. Did I miss anything?

Getting to lvl 50 is easy already. I have a lvl 50, a lvl 35 and a lvl 15. It's fine how it is. I hate when people want shit handed to them w/o having to actually work for it.

Give me a break. You want the entirety of the game's content released next week, so that 3 weeks later there is nothing new and nothing more to ever be added. Awesome! Now we can have a 100% consumer cancellation rate instead of the 50% we had before. You are a regular business guru.

Ravennittes
Dec 3, 2006, 05:55 PM
Isn't it true that for clothing, we get the bikinis, dresses and other cool kubara things?

AlMcFly
Dec 3, 2006, 06:00 PM
I'm not sure they are "kubara" things but yes we get all those eventually. Visit PSUPedia.com for pics of all the clothes yet to be unlocked.

DonRoyale
Dec 3, 2006, 06:03 PM
McFly, it's what's still missing, and what we wanted.

Hell no, I don't want everything at once. That completely drains the fun out of it.

And I meant the PA's you could learn.

ChyronType0
Dec 3, 2006, 06:03 PM
Im glad everything isnt all released at once. Gives me something to look forward too personally.

Ravennittes
Dec 3, 2006, 06:06 PM
On 2006-12-03 15:00, McFlyVII wrote:
I'm not sure they are "kubara" things but yes we get all those eventually. Visit PSUPedia.com for pics of all the clothes yet to be unlocked.

I meant on thursday/friday's update (will take quite a while according to the JP update's timetabe of 36 hours down, 12 up without update, 12 down before update was fully done). I was wondering if those clothes would be coming out then or not.

ChrisKo
Dec 3, 2006, 06:09 PM
NEVER SEEN A TOPIC LIKE THIS BEFORE!!! CAPS ARE COOL!

lavosmanx
Dec 3, 2006, 06:10 PM
There are some people who would well... act like an idiot with these swimsuits everytime they had some photoshoot. I think the clothes are fine though I cant wait for the new styles! I personally just want less retardation everytime a group of PS fanatics come along. With the new patch should come more maturity... that is what I think.

Ravennittes
Dec 3, 2006, 06:12 PM
I doubt it, seriously. I'll buy a bikini and go in the hot-springs once or twice. Other than than I want the formal dress to complete my character's look (Aura). I wanna know if those come out this update or not.

lavosmanx
Dec 3, 2006, 06:25 PM
I just cant wait for the new clothes. You prob know what its like to try to dress differently but find out someone has the same clothes that you haver...

Turambar
Dec 3, 2006, 08:27 PM
L and D bullets, yes.
More clothes, yes.
Vehicles, yes.
PvP, maybe.
Higher Meseta and Exp rate, er......you know some of us actually want a challenge when playing...

Ravennittes
Dec 3, 2006, 08:32 PM
This is this update, not a later one. We don't get L/D anything. Please look what the JP got first before saying anything. We may be getting more, however, that doesn't mean we get it all.

Neith
Dec 3, 2006, 09:08 PM
Why can't you wait?

We'll be getting that lot in time, its not like we NEEDED it yesterday. We're meant to be getting weekly updates anyway now aren't we? That shouldn't take too long for various things to get released.

Oh, and a 36PA cap is easily enough. If you're a Wartecher, optimize which techs/skills you want.

PSU doesn't need PvP, PM's don't need to be faster to raise, we don't need more EXP/Meseta. Have you SEEN how many Lv50's there are? That there is proof that we don't need a load more EXP. A lot of people I play with don't grind, and are in the high Lv40's. Hell, I'm Lv40, and I hate grinding.

Meseta is easy to earn anyway. I don't farm like some people, and Ive gone from 5k to 65k in 2 days. It's not hard at all to make money in PSU, provided you know which missions to do.

There's no pleasing some people.
If you don't get everything unlocked now, people moan that there's no content. You unlock everything, and people will moan that they can't afford stuff/sick of locked solo games/got bored with the game.

Just play the game and be happy with what we've got (hell, if you played PSO, you should know what ST are like for updates), or don't play. Simple.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2006-12-03 18:10 ]</font>

Chris28
Dec 3, 2006, 09:22 PM
will they be selling the double saber weapon board in stores now? or am i reading that update page wrong?

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 3, 2006, 09:32 PM
Who knows... Lets find out. I believe they wont sell them in stores though.

Arcturus
Dec 3, 2006, 11:14 PM
I just want Regrants. Good god... at lvl 1, the spell is impressive. At lvl 30, it covers the entire screen in explosions of light... *shudders*

SpishackCola
Dec 3, 2006, 11:21 PM
36 PA limit is fine, learn to play.

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 3, 2006, 11:40 PM
On 2006-12-03 20:21, SpishackCola wrote:
36 PA limit is fine, learn to play.

It's fine now, but wait until you want all 36 Technics, all Bow PAs, All card PAs.

It wont be fun if you figured that the PA that you deleted was needed and then you would need to level it all over again.

( Is that right? PAs that are deleted are needed to be leveled once more?)

Kent
Dec 4, 2006, 12:07 AM
On 2006-12-03 20:40, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
It's fine now, but wait until you want all 36 Technics, all Bow PAs, All card PAs.

That means pick out what you really want. Do you really think you need access to all 36 techniques, in the first place? It's not like you can use all of them at the same time. Or have them all on the palette at the same time. Or even need them all at the same time.

Think about it this way: The max number of techniques you can have equipped in the palette at once, if you have only rods, is 24 (six rods, four techniques per rod; 4*6=24). That leave 12 left. That's just enough for all of the bullets for Longbow and Card. Now just figure out which techniques you like, and quit complaining.

It wont be fun if you figured that the PA that you deleted was needed and then you would need to level it all over again.

( Is that right? PAs that are deleted are needed to be leveled once more?)

Yes. Someone actually posted screenshots of this on the official forums a while back - except they said they didn't lose the level of the technique, but happened to be looking at the status effect level, and not the PA level. You do lose the PA level if you overwrite a PA.

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 4, 2006, 12:40 AM
On 2006-12-03 21:07, Kent wrote:
Think about it this way: The max number of techniques you can have equipped in the palette at once, if you have only rods, is 24 (six rods, four techniques per rod; 4*6=24). That leave 12 left. That's just enough for all of the bullets for Longbow and Card. Now just figure out which techniques you like, and quit complaining.

I was not complaining but was giving a sided statement.
Didn't need to be such an ass ;0

I knew of course before there was the update announcement, that we're not getting all the PAs at the same time. I knew beforehand, that there was no chance of an increase in PA inventory.

What this thread is about is what we "want". Not what we will practically get in near future.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-03 21:55 ]</font>

-Crokar-
Dec 4, 2006, 12:46 AM
I Dont Care, ill have a max of 12 PA's, i like what i got on. new weapons woopdedoo im fine with what i got, expert classes not that big of a deal. that is all

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 4, 2006, 12:58 AM
I wish there was armor cloths, not cast parts but armor cloths somthing that looks like it was out of lodoss war.

one of my guys is King Kashu and it would fit so nice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I am kinda supprised to see a JP game with no knights in shining armor actually.

as for PA's well I am going to get 35 spells and 1 bow bullet. Probably tossing zonde because I hate that spell http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Just because you cant have them all on your pallet at one time doesnt mean that you wont use them all, my pallet changes from each area I go to its not static.

ChrisKo
Dec 4, 2006, 01:01 AM
I would like a coffee maker in my room. That would be great SEGA. Thanks.

Puppet_Papaya
Dec 4, 2006, 01:41 AM
I want a secret room to put my Cosmo Fountain in. I don't like people watching me poop.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 4, 2006, 02:38 AM
Put it in uni 1 de ragon lobby, I hear thats a pretty private place http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Remedy
Dec 4, 2006, 04:26 AM
On 2006-12-03 14:37, McFlyVII wrote:
I agree we need more variety of PM's. Raising them isn't bad though. Takes me three weeks to get PM to lvl 100 (and I have a 100 striking, 100 pure armor, and 25 pure range pm). So basically, you have the three EASY PMs.

Go make a pure Tech 450, then come back and say that.

Neith
Dec 4, 2006, 10:13 AM
You know that pure Tech PM's are expensive though, it doesn't mean PM's are slow to raise, just that you chose the hardest one.

Aside from pure Striking/Tech, they're easy to raise.

Arieta
Dec 4, 2006, 10:23 AM
Oh oh oh oh !! I found out what I really really want the most right now. I found out there's a female outfit that has a tail on it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I soo want that on my beast. Be fun running around with a little cute tail.

If you want to see if yourself, you can see a NPC wearing it in single player mode 2nd floor of the colony near the stairs right side.

SabZero
Dec 4, 2006, 10:36 AM
On 2006-12-03 22:01, ChrisKo wrote:
I would like a coffee maker in my room. That would be great SEGA. Thanks.

DITTO