PDA

View Full Version : Does the update include. . .

Sgt_Shligger
Dec 3, 2006, 03:11 AM
New techs?
New photon arts?
New bullet arts?

Itsuki
Dec 3, 2006, 03:43 AM
Yes, it should include Gi-techs.
No Skills other than those for Axes, Claws, Twin Claws, and Double sabers.
No Bullets other than those for Gernades, Lasers, Crossbows, and Cards.

jendri
Dec 3, 2006, 04:39 AM
Does anyone know if it will include the christmas theme also?

Itsuki
Dec 3, 2006, 07:00 AM
It hasn't been announced, so I wouldn't expect it.

Ravennittes
Dec 3, 2006, 07:43 AM
Sega said it will be "updating every week after the Dec 8 update during the month of December." So expect the theme to come on later, like the 15th or so. (this is a rough quote as I don't wanna go fishing for it in the article at 1up.com)

Atreus_Ryneth
Dec 3, 2006, 11:58 AM
On 2006-12-03 00:43, Itsuki-chan wrote:

On that topic... have they come around to adding Gravity Strike and other PAs used by NPCs to online mode for you guys? Just curious.

Sgt_Shligger
Dec 3, 2006, 02:36 PM
Also, are dark bullets coming out >.>

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 3, 2006, 03:23 PM
On 2006-12-03 08:58, Atreus_Ryneth wrote:

On 2006-12-03 00:43, Itsuki-chan wrote:

On that topic... have they come around to adding Gravity Strike and other PAs used by NPCs to online mode for you guys? Just curious.

the game came out over a month ago and we've had one update...so no

DizzyDi
Dec 3, 2006, 03:25 PM
I think he meant the JP version, AMIRITE?

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 3, 2006, 03:27 PM
On 2006-12-03 12:25, DizzyDi wrote:

they just got it recently if I remember correctly

DizzyDi
Dec 3, 2006, 03:31 PM
So the JP just recently got the alternate PAs for all the weps?

Atreus_Ryneth
Dec 3, 2006, 04:42 PM
On 2006-12-03 12:25, DizzyDi wrote:

Yes, I meant the JP version. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'm plenty aware it's only our first update... but I would like to know if those PAs are on the list of things to come. Grav Strike <3

Cross
Dec 3, 2006, 04:47 PM
Gravity Strike is online on PSU JP. As I recall (I'm too lazy to log in and check right now), right now every melee weapon has two PAs, guns have all six elemental PAs, and they have every Fire and Ice technique, all but one Lightning tech, all but two Earth techs, three Light techs, and only two Dark techs are online.

Atreus_Ryneth
Dec 3, 2006, 04:52 PM
Gravity Strike is online on PSU JP. As I recall (I'm too lazy to log in and check right now), right now every melee weapon has two PAs, guns have all six elemental PAs, and they have every Fire and Ice technique, all but one Lightning tech, all but two Earth techs, three Light techs, and only two Dark techs are online.

Great, thanks for the good news. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Cross
Dec 3, 2006, 05:47 PM
Er, just to be clear, that's what's online on PSU JP now, not what PSU US will be getting in a week. I'd give 100:1 odds on there being nothing in the next US update that wasn't in the second JP update (see Itsuki's post).

lavosmanx
Dec 3, 2006, 05:52 PM
Does the new techs include light and dark stuff?

VanHalen
Dec 3, 2006, 05:55 PM
are the story missions gonna be in this update? cause i didnt see it mentioned not unless its one of the 10 missions being put in

Atreus_Ryneth
Dec 3, 2006, 06:44 PM
Don't worry, I'm aware of that, I'm just glad they are adding those types of PAs somewhere down the line. I have plenty of patience.

Ravennittes
Dec 3, 2006, 06:48 PM
lavos: No

Van: Preaty sure Episode II Chapter I will be released as well. (also known as Chapter 13)

Franz
Dec 3, 2006, 06:52 PM
Don't we get some extra S-rank mission Dec.8 , that JP did'nt get in expert type update?

I'm glad we are since it shows SOA is doing some kind of game balance stuff , instead of releaseing fake turn-on the switch updates. ;p

Realmz
Dec 3, 2006, 06:58 PM
the dec8th update nets us expert types, and something like six S rank missions (more then the original JP update gave them, so i hear, sega maybe reorganizing updates for US) so i hear

Ravennittes
Dec 3, 2006, 07:01 PM
Perhaps trying to level the playing field between JP and NA/EU so that they have what we have and visa-versa.

Itsuki
Dec 3, 2006, 08:21 PM
you have to remember, jp is getting atleast 3 updates during december aswell.

Anyways, with the Episode 2 chapter 3 update, we got 2nd PAs for all weapons, dark and light bullets, basic support techs, and damu techs, and Ra Megid. I believe in total for techs, it was 4 buffs, 3 debuffs, 4 damu techs (ice, fire, earth, dark), and Ra Megid.

Now, I can't look at the website right now, but I want to say that was the... 5th update after the extended class update. Give or take an update.

Ravennittes
Dec 3, 2006, 08:27 PM
So... Mid/Late-January for that update I'd imagine, since we on the NA/EU servers will get 3-4 updates this month.

hucast21
Dec 3, 2006, 09:09 PM
Better question:

Does the update include converter boards such as silica->carbon & ash->ebon?

Itsuki
Dec 3, 2006, 10:32 PM
ash -> ebon yes. Ore boards up to 8 star? I think. And uhh... B->A metal boards added aswell. Among other things I'm sure. No A-rank grinder boards.

But there never have been, and probably never will be hard metal boards (silica / carbon / polymer / etc.)

Remedy
Dec 3, 2006, 10:39 PM
Yeah, I'd be very, very surprised if they released hard metal boards.

hucast21
Dec 3, 2006, 10:44 PM
On 2006-12-03 19:32, Itsuki-chan wrote:
ash -> ebon yes. Ore boards up to 8 star? I think. And uhh... B->A metal boards added aswell. Among other things I'm sure. No A-rank grinder boards.

But there never have been, and probably never will be hard metal boards (silica / carbon / polymer / etc.)

Thanks! No wonder why armor costs so much in NPCs...