PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: Done/Closed

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 3, 2006, 08:58 AM
Got the board for this, mats pretty expensive (7 neu ash eww) but the first one crafted OK so its up for sale.

Its the Ascaud from Yomehei 6* Long Sword with 14% Dark, Yomehei has the best accuracy (less zeros) PP, and PP regen.

35k is the NPC price for a 6* sword but considering you cant buy it at the NPC yet and it has an element 35k is probably very fair.

Will try to make more if this one sells, also I can take a request on element if you want to "pre-purchase" it since I have 2 left on the board.

Later Guys.

Oh Shop Name Dierdre or look up the ad code for my shop keeping guild P$OW

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-12-03 13:18 ]</font>

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 3, 2006, 12:47 PM
sold while i was out to lunch the next one will be up soon if it doesnt fail.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 3, 2006, 02:41 PM
sold to a friend last one in the works.

going to auction it off

Maskim
Dec 3, 2006, 02:52 PM
Awww, was going to ask to 'prepurchase' it with kubara wood instead.

Would have supplied most of the materials. Well, if you find another, keep me in mind. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 3, 2006, 04:16 PM
I dont think you can use Kub wood on this. I dont remember seeing that option.

I think thats only guns.

edit: well 3 min till last synth is done. I'll close this thread toss it up over night in my shop and if it sells so be it if not ill start an acution on it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-12-03 13:18 ]</font>

Maskim
Dec 3, 2006, 04:40 PM
What's the element and % on this one, as well as your shop asking price?

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 3, 2006, 04:45 PM
oh 18% dark, i tossed it up for 80k and its +3

I figured the +3 and rarity makes it worth that to sombody.

As alot of peeps have alot of $$$ anyways.

Then there is that incident where I spent 100k on mats for my ryo-crea sabra and sold it for 2500 meseta... I need to recover from that.

Maskim
Dec 3, 2006, 04:51 PM
Ouch, quite a jump from the 35k. Oh well, can't use it yet anyways. Gives me some time to find and craft. I'm still working on crafting the rest of my 5* gear.
Oh, and the crea sabra thing...yea, that hurts. Was glad to see you didn't publically blow a fuse over it though, as much as it sucked. Was a good idea, should do it again, but with like scape dolls or something in the others to give you high star presents. You should do it with this sword! Make some of that money back.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 3, 2006, 04:57 PM
heh so you know about it then eh? yeah it sucked and I know the name of the guy who got it but even if he did take advantage of me its all fair since it was for sale in my shop.

80k is high to me, but I think sombody may very well get it for the reasons I stated above and also because its not a NPC buyable item yet.

it would be 35k at the npc with no element. So add in the element, the change of synth failue, the rarity of the board, and the +3 grind and I think thats still reasonable to sombody. If it doesnt sell after awhile I will lower the price down. I sold the 2nd one cheap too so I should try to make some $$$ of atleast one of them.

DummieAcount
Dec 3, 2006, 06:23 PM
Yohmei doesn't have the best accuracy tenora does.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 3, 2006, 11:07 PM
I will have to check on that, been told more than once yohmei is best accuracy (atleast guns) looking it up now...

5* Yohmei Sword: http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/481/calaud/ @148 accuracy
5* Tenora Works Sword: http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/481/calaud/ @161 accuracy

so looks like your right, maybe guns are diffrent.