PDA

View Full Version : december 8, whos gettin ready?!!?!

TravisVI
Dec 3, 2006, 09:29 AM
well here comers a ton of new content, what are you doing to get ready?, im savin all my money and mats, gonna do some serious synthing

PS-check my post in he lounge and introduce yourself in PSU, complete with player info and pictures!

tank1
Dec 3, 2006, 09:53 AM
Im gonna be in a Wii line on the 8th ):

Mwabwetumba
Dec 3, 2006, 09:55 AM
Im only 35k away from a store bought axe!

Wheatpenny
Dec 3, 2006, 09:56 AM
Yes I am saving up moolah for my AXE!

Randomness
Dec 3, 2006, 09:57 AM
I'm trying to save up the money for a set of Cards, a Bullet for them, and some Gi-techs right now...

Jonty
Dec 3, 2006, 09:59 AM
Gi-techs, yay! I'm determined not to spend any money until the update... I'm not too good at saving.

Arislan
Dec 3, 2006, 10:01 AM
::Gets out Excel::
Alright! Ready to gather some shop prices and enter 'em into the database!

<.< >.>

What?

Ravennittes
Dec 3, 2006, 10:03 AM
Lol. I'll be back on later today, and will begin to re-save up my cash (spent a bunch last week, and am poor again). Gunna need it for the Howrods.

Arieta
Dec 3, 2006, 10:05 AM
Lot of people are for sure. I've run into a *ton* of 40-50 Fo Casts and Beast Ra's. Nothing like being in a group with 2 cast FO's and 3 Beast Ra's heh. Odd mix up groups ftw.

Arieta
Dec 3, 2006, 10:05 AM
Oh yea, I'm sticking with RA until the patch since I figure if I get my twin handgun PA's up to 20 I won't have to worry about them at all once I switch to figunner.

rena-ko
Dec 3, 2006, 10:06 AM
On 2006-12-03 07:01, Arislan wrote:
::Gets out Excel::
Alright! Ready to gather some shop prices and enter 'em into the database!

<.< >.>

What?

welcome to the club http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

concerning the game itself, i wont save up for any of these additions. firstmost goal is to feed my ever hungry PM.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2006-12-03 07:06 ]</font>

Merumeru
Dec 3, 2006, 10:07 AM
XD i dont know about ready, but i am gettin' impatient...bah XP

TravisVI
Dec 3, 2006, 10:10 AM
ya me too lol

Wheatpenny
Dec 3, 2006, 10:28 AM
Also looking forward to S rank missions and De Ragnus

Yoruichi
Dec 3, 2006, 10:39 AM
Sittin' comfy on a nest egg that will hold me over, least enough to sooth my weapon fetish and still keep up with my need to look good while killing things.

MegaBUD
Dec 3, 2006, 11:09 AM
500k meseta in the bank... waiting for the update...

Kanore
Dec 3, 2006, 11:28 AM
Well, school project's done, so I'll be getting as much money as possible..

.. And blowing it all on my Str/Tech PM.

urhg

Thank god I don't have to move away from Rods though, like some people having to switch to Double Sabers and Axes ^_^

bixus
Dec 3, 2006, 11:33 AM
Do we get 8 star armor boards with this update from NPCs or will we only be able to buy up to 7 star?

DonRoyale
Dec 3, 2006, 11:39 AM
Don't let the update scare you. If you're ready, you're ready. If you're not, you're not.

I'm not ready, and, frankly, I don't really care. As much as I want to be a Fortetecher, I'm not going to move heaven and earth working my ass off to get it. I'll continue my normal schedule, and I'll hit level 10 force eventually.

DizzyDi
Dec 3, 2006, 11:46 AM
I got about 150k saved up right now.
Enough to buy an axe but not enough for all the other stuffs I want.
Hopefully I get at least half a mil before the update, then I'll be happy.
I also need to feed my PM so I can craft my own good stuffs and then sell for MAJOR PROFIT!

Fure_Rakune
Dec 3, 2006, 11:57 AM
I had some money saved up, no where near the high amounts previous stated in this thread. I just dont see how you people can garner so much wages!
I had roughly 30k saved up within the past week but I created a new character and spent many of the funds on him.
Now im down to 10k :>
As long as I have enough to do a class change, Ill be a happy protranser.

Randomness
Dec 3, 2006, 12:01 PM
I have about 70k right now... not even enough for card, unless from player...

AeraLure
Dec 3, 2006, 12:02 PM
My Force is ready and has been for a long time now. Should have 500k+ saved by Friday. Not 100% sure what I'll do with it except to say I'll probably be <100k again before I log off Friday. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RadiantLegend
Dec 3, 2006, 12:04 PM
Im ready to take my PAs to the next level and increase the ass kickery.

Overtaken
Dec 3, 2006, 12:05 PM
On 2006-12-03 08:57, Fure_Rakune wrote:
I had some money saved up, no where near the high amounts previous stated in this thread. I just dont see how you people can garner so much wages!

I wondered this also for quite a while when i got the game. It's really all in the Synthing weapons and selling nanosilica/nanocarbons and other useful items you find in missions. But mainly synthing. Once you get your PM, youll understand.

EDIT: As for how much I have saved I have 422k right now so I think I am ready for this update for sure.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Overtaken on 2006-12-03 09:08 ]</font>

Pandatron
Dec 3, 2006, 12:06 PM
450k in the back i'm just, waiting for new content at this point.

Tekershee
Dec 3, 2006, 12:14 PM
200k but I need to get another 35 level for my tech PM...

PALRAPPYS
Dec 3, 2006, 12:19 PM
22k. >_> C'mon even 70k isn't enough for cards? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Then I'll be playing quite a bit this week! I'll probably be doing tons and tons of Relics C or B or possibly Plains Overlord C. Hey, Plains Overload takes me roughly 7-12 minutes on average and provides 8 mission pts with an S and 750mes. Not bad! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DarkShadowX
Dec 3, 2006, 12:26 PM
I got enough money to change class and get probably 1 of the new weps, Claws for me. But Whatever, I'll get the money I need eventually so its all good. Hell I havent been on in the past few days so my shop might be out of stock and I got even more money, who knows lol.

Arieta
Dec 3, 2006, 12:29 PM
I have about 2 million set aside for this patch. Would've had more set aside but been having fun trying out differant chars. Then I kinda gave up on them and started to work on getting my Ranged PA's up on my Beast so I'll be ready for figunner.

Going by NPC price ranges, I've estimated to spend around 900k to 1.2 million on the patch making new weapons and getting armor.

Para
Dec 3, 2006, 12:51 PM
On 2006-12-03 09:29, Arieta wrote:
I have about 2 million set aside for this patch. Would've had more set aside but been having fun trying out differant chars. Then I kinda gave up on them and started to work on getting my Ranged PA's up on my Beast so I'll be ready for figunner.

Going by NPC price ranges, I've estimated to spend around 900k to 1.2 million on the patch making new weapons and getting armor.

Someone's awfully rich...

Cash_Lavi
Dec 3, 2006, 12:54 PM
HAHAHA!!! MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THAT DAY XD... :3

Randomness
Dec 3, 2006, 01:05 PM
On 2006-12-03 09:51, Para wrote:

God, I swear, theres some secret meseta making method I have no clue about...

Then again, I probably don't sell enough B rank weapons in my shop...

Arieta
Dec 3, 2006, 01:07 PM
Really the only way I make a lot of the money is just soloing relics with my PM during my spare time. It's easy to do, don't have to share the loot with anyone and I get to keep all the nanocarbons. And if a relic edge drops I can sell that too. It all adds up over time. 10k here, 2k there etc.

Pandatron
Dec 3, 2006, 01:09 PM
On 2006-12-03 10:05, Randomness wrote:

On 2006-12-03 09:51, Para wrote:

God, I swear, theres some secret meseta making method I have no clue about...

Then again, I probably don't sell enough B rank weapons in my shop...

*points to 'Cheaters' section of forum". There's already enough talk about it there to even conssider derailing to the concept here ^_^;;;.

ryuartyi
Dec 3, 2006, 01:15 PM
I just got 50 today, and will be leveling up my tech and getting money before the update. I'm ready.

DeathKrow
Dec 3, 2006, 01:23 PM
hoping to get to Rank 10 hunter before the update. Axes are gonna be friggin sweet!
am i right ?

MegaBUD
Dec 3, 2006, 01:25 PM
want make money? get an armor and weapon PM... craft and sell... but i always fail so i dont craft anymore...

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 3, 2006, 01:39 PM
I have everything planned out. I've already set up a group who's going to grind specific places each night. We're going to first be all over the place with Temple S then Onma S. After we get everything we wanted, we're going back to try Dimma for some Tero/Legs XD. (Everything we wanted... hmm... thats going to be a while...)

but first, we're going to get a few levels into our expert classes before entering S missions with our craziness XD