PDA

View Full Version : S rank in cargo train rescue.(offline)

curlack45
Dec 3, 2006, 11:30 AM
So, i'm in cargo train rescue trying to get a SUV wepion, i did it in 3:34. i killed 31 (i think it was) rouge soldiers, i couldn't find anymore, after 2 more runs (10 mins serching). Do they expect me to finish it in UNDER 3 minuites? or do they want me to find a hidden rouge somewhere?

Can anyone help me with the "cargo train rescue" mission, i really want a SUV wepion to show off to my mates http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Oh, it's Offline by the way (as i've added in my threads name)

Thanks,

Curlack(45). (Forces own, newman forces own more.)

darthplagis
Dec 3, 2006, 11:52 AM
after you kill the 2nd rooms enemies (5 robots and big robot thing) go back to 1st room there is another big robot thing spawns (gives you key to room next door which ALWAYS has an earth calibur in). remember to kill the 3 rouges after the dark room too (you get key from 3 spawned rouges then go back to top of room)

Abeatron
Dec 3, 2006, 11:53 AM
Just did that myself... when you have cleaned the second wagon, return to your startpoint again and there will come one there. (Took me a day couple of runs to figure that one out)

curlack45
Dec 3, 2006, 12:15 PM
i've done that

you mean after you've clear the 5 rouges and seed type thing, get the key and kill the other 3 rouges ? Done that.

curlack45
Dec 3, 2006, 12:30 PM
Okay, i got s-rank, but i dont think i got the SUV wepion.

curlack45
Dec 3, 2006, 12:32 PM
Yeah, i got the SUV wepion. but it says :cannot equip : race.

How do i equip it?

Circio
Dec 3, 2006, 12:35 PM
Yea, SUV's are for casts. If you're not a cast, well, sry, you're out of luck.

curlack45
Dec 3, 2006, 12:38 PM
Is there any way to change from a newman to a cast?

Circio
Dec 3, 2006, 12:49 PM
There is only one way to change from a newman to a cast and I can tell you you're not going to like it... Recreate your character.

Tarathiel
Dec 3, 2006, 12:57 PM
wow lol a newman using a suv???? you are an idiot

BlindDraken
Dec 3, 2006, 02:42 PM
ROFL HAHAHAHA

Abeatron
Dec 3, 2006, 04:36 PM
too bad mate... things like that happens...

On 2006-12-03 09:57, Tarathiel wrote:

How come alot of ppl has to resort to name-caling in the forums, well maybe not alot, but enough to make them look childish. Tarathiel, everybody has to walk before they crawl. I know there are ppl who actually has lifes on the forums, and don't know everything there is to know about the game... i mean, look at it as if it was a new-born. Would you call a new-born that can't talk an idiot??? I think it really is sad all the name-calling here...

DikkyRay
Dec 3, 2006, 05:27 PM
On 2006-12-03 13:36, Abeatron wrote:
too bad mate... things like that happens...

How come alot of ppl has to resort to name-caling in the forums, well maybe not alot, but enough to make them look childish. Tarathiel, everybody has to walk before they crawl. I know there are ppl who actually has lifes on the forums, and don't know everything there is to know about the game... i mean, look at it as if it was a new-born. Would you call a new-born that can't talk an idiot??? I think it really is sad all the name-calling here...

I know man. I remember someone asking a legit question about protransers, and a member called him an idiot. People came here to be helped, not to be made fun of.

Pooru
Dec 4, 2006, 01:27 AM

antawa hikokumori desu.......http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif