PDA

View Full Version : I have the answers I need, thanks.

SnickersFO
Dec 3, 2006, 12:58 PM
Thanks all for the help!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SnickersFO on 2006-12-03 14:57 ]</font>

Randomness
Dec 3, 2006, 01:01 PM
Play in games where normal items are set to order. Other than that, you could try Sleeping Warriors, but you may be a little low to solo, even with partner NPC.

SnickersFO
Dec 3, 2006, 01:09 PM
Do the normal items include meseta? And I do sleeping warrior non-stop fighting level 15+ and I still get nothing. And I solo, without my NPC. But I did level up my radiga and diga so high that I do over 200 damage almost every hit. So going into higher places isn't a problem for me, I will survive.
Sleeping warriors doesn't get me much.

What is the lowest level of enemy at moatoob? I was thinking of going there since I heard you get alot of meseta there.

Randomness
Dec 3, 2006, 01:12 PM
Yeah, meseta counts as a normal item. And a run through sleeping warriors should be around 1k a run for S rank, counting meseta drops mid-run. Polavohras drop a lot of meseta. Also, the nanosilica/carbon has value.

As for Moatoob, I think its 10-15, somewhere in there.

SnickersFO
Dec 3, 2006, 01:14 PM
I will do sleeping warriors with that setting and see what I can do. Then I think I will try out moatoob (I have never gone there) And what about neudiaz, is there low level monsters there too?

-Crokar-
Dec 3, 2006, 01:17 PM
neudaiz is easy to solo.

Randomness
Dec 3, 2006, 01:18 PM
Pay attention, hes a force. Forces can't solo like hunters do.

SnickersFO
Dec 3, 2006, 01:20 PM
Does Neudiaz have the monsters that just walk on two legs and are slow? Because I can spam rediga and kill them perdy fast, it is just the 4 legged mofo's and the flying jerkoffs that get me.

What are the lowest level missions that you can do at neudiaz? I think I will go to moatoob, unless neudiaz would be easier.

-Crokar-
Dec 3, 2006, 01:21 PM
neudaiz is easy to solo as a force.....well forested islands is east to solo....and as a force.

SnickersFO
Dec 3, 2006, 01:23 PM
Crokar - What level are the monsters there? And do they drop lots of meseta? Those are the reasons why I am asking.

shewby
Dec 3, 2006, 01:30 PM
Linear is usually nice for a force. All enemies are slow, except one. Meseta drops are low, but the missions are mad easy and you might find some decent items.

Faendryl
Dec 3, 2006, 01:48 PM
Soloing sleeping warriors C, I make atleast 2000-3000 meseta(from meseta drops and the final reward) profit after weapons charging.

This doesn't even include what I get from item drops in my shop.

I can run through it in roughly 12 minutes with my PM.

I'm usually on universe 1 or 2(mostly 2), so if I see you around I'll invite you to a few games for quick cash...but you probably won't get much exp as my pm rips through stuff >.< should be able to atleast tag mobs though.

Just look for the lvl 36 force in blue oriental top black legs white boots.

I have a headcold though so I hope you don't mind keyboard communication.

Diablohead
Dec 3, 2006, 02:21 PM
I find that quick linear line C runs in the 2nd area (with the seed boss) give me 900-1k in 1 minutes if I sell most of the pointless items afterwards, with luck included you will pick up good money for time ratio, at your level.

Relics is another but my ranger at lv25 still takes longer then 15 minutes to do so.

jarek99
Dec 3, 2006, 02:24 PM
Of course you cant "make" meseta. First you need [B] Meseta to do that...

Randomness
Dec 3, 2006, 02:29 PM
On 2006-12-03 11:24, jarek99 wrote:

Please be contructive here, lol

SnickersFO
Dec 3, 2006, 03:05 PM
On 2006-12-03 11:24, jarek99 wrote:

You = dumbass and non-helpful.

Thank you for the feedback, I have been making alot on moatoob. So I will stick with moatoob for now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I no longer need hlp, so there is no need for anyone else to post http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SnickersFO on 2006-12-03 12:06 ]</font>

ChrisKo
Dec 3, 2006, 04:26 PM
Best simple advice for ya:

1. You are lvl 13 quit worrying about money and lvl.
2. Try to find 2 hunters your lvl, set item distribution to random/inorder PLAY for long time.
3. After you hit lvl 30 and you actually know what you want to buy and why then worry about money.
4. By lvl 30 you will know how to make money ^ ^ lol.
5. No I dont hate you <3.

jarek99
Dec 3, 2006, 04:29 PM
On 2006-12-03 12:05, SnickersFO wrote:
You = dumbass and non-helpful.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SnickersFO on 2006-12-03 12:06 ]</font>

Wow. Just trying to inject some humor into this dull thread.

You = need to calm the fuck down.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jarek99 on 2006-12-03 13:29 ]</font>

Blade_1
Dec 3, 2006, 04:37 PM
Hah, I liked that that would be like a money factory. Linear Line ... I like best I spam radiga and they dont know what hit them. Try and do quick level ups then go for solo runs when you are stronger. I'm a force and I can solo anywhere well B and C are fine A i can struggle sometimes, I don't get why people say forces can't. (Lv 33 force).

ChrisKo
Dec 3, 2006, 04:41 PM
Hah, I liked that that would be like a money factory. Linear Line ... I like best I spam radiga and they dont know what hit them. Try and do quick level ups then go for solo runs when you are stronger. I'm a force and I can solo anywhere well B and C are fine A i can struggle sometimes, I don't get why people say forces can't. (Lv 33 force).

Well, maybe your opinion of "solo fine" differs greatly from mine. I have quite a few lvl 45+ force friends that cant "solo fine" B+. It takes them forever. So plz don't blow smoke and get peoples hopes up.

Randomness
Dec 3, 2006, 04:53 PM
Oh, dont remind me. I'm hoping fortecher will go smoother, or barring that, wartecher.

Blade_1
Dec 3, 2006, 05:31 PM
They must be doing something wrong then!? I have 2 Hajirods and 3 canes - Diga 20, Radiga 20 and Foie 20 - blows them away in C and B and is lightning quick. I stay away from Neudaiz though only C! A is hard but I have done in the past just takes time but dont usually solo in A as no need. Proof is the 120k in my bank and only had the game since it came out in EU and my weekdays are spent away from home so no PSU - But I am damn good at PSO/PSU so that may explain it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Randomness
Dec 3, 2006, 05:33 PM
On 2006-12-03 14:31, Blade_1 wrote:
They must be doing something wrong then!? I have 2 Hajirods and 3 canes - Diga 20, Radiga 20 and Foie 20 - blows them away in C and B and is lightning quick. I stay away from Neudaiz though only C! A is hard but I have done in the past just takes time but dont usually solo in A as no need. Proof is the 120k in my bank and only had the game since it came out in EU and my weekdays are spent away from home so no PSU - But I am damn good at PSO/PSU so that may explain it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tell me right now where the heck you get your money... Please?

Ravennittes
Dec 3, 2006, 05:37 PM
I've got 5 Haji's Blade... Here's how you get money Randomness: do missions. Good ones are: Grove of Fanatics, Relics (Sleeping Warriors and Holy Grounds), and various missions on Moatoob (like Desert Terror, though A takes quite long). Hope this helped.

ChrisKo
Dec 3, 2006, 05:55 PM
Dude NO, I wasnt saying you couldnt solo. I was saying there is no way you "solo fine". Solo force = USE PM and NPC and is still slow. And no one cares about your money lol I have over a million.

SnickersFO
Dec 3, 2006, 05:56 PM
On 2006-12-03 13:26, ChrisKo wrote:
Best simple advice for ya:

1. You are lvl 13 quit worrying about money and lvl.
I have to worry about one or the other O_O I have to level up and I need to find money.

2. Try to find 2 hunters your lvl, set item
distribution to random/inorder PLAY for long time.
I do this, but most of the time I go into games that have it on random, and I usually get fucked over and get nothing.

3. After you hit lvl 30 and you actually know what you want to buy and why then worry about money.
I want to buy the new spells that are coming with the update, and I think they will be 3500 meseta which means that I can buy 2 out of the 4 right now.

4. By lvl 30 you will know how to make money ^ ^ lol.
I know how, I just don't know the right missions to do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

5. No I dont hate you <3.
Thats good http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ChrisKo
Dec 3, 2006, 05:59 PM
By the time u replied to the post you could be 20...