PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready for update

Thoridan
Dec 3, 2006, 07:58 PM
What have you guys done to get ready for the update?

Im ready to be fortefighter as soon as comes out. I'm lv.46 right now, and if i can get 1 level up per day; then ill be 50 (capped) by the time the update is out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Also, I have 300K saved up for new weapons (AXE) FTW!!!!

I'm excited about the update, gonna be a big jump for the enjoyment of the game.

I think the reason its faster xp to do C rank runs quickly then it is spending FOREVER on A rank runs is because we simply don't have the weapons we should have for killing these monsters. The best weapons in the game (currently)require under 300 ATP to use and my ATP is over 430. So, there is a desperate need for the A and S rank weapons. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

My two cents -.-

Banert
Dec 3, 2006, 08:02 PM
To prepare I got my class levels up to be able to get the class I want (Fortefighter). I've also been doing runs on Neudaiz to gather mats for crafting some beautiful single claws when they come out.

Ravennittes
Dec 3, 2006, 08:04 PM
Try and tell me about having too much X for the most required by Y weapon. I'm a Female Newman Force... I have over double what my rods require, yet I'm stuck with them until I get Howrods and stuff.

Randomness
Dec 3, 2006, 08:05 PM
Double? I can't afford changing up from Slyrods and have anything for update. I have like 4 times as much as a Slyrod needs...

Currently at about 76k... I want cards... so badly... And A rank rods... which I can't afford... at all... 2 baybaris at 12k which refuse to sell...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2006-12-03 17:11 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 3, 2006, 08:07 PM
Raising PM because there isnt anything else to raise !!!!1
Money-wised. I have enough for anything that's comming out.

I've bought over 50-60 on the rare mats such as Chicotite, Cyrals, Teranites and others more to get ready to craft my beloved weapons. I've been a shop ninja for a while now... Running around in secrecy buying all the latest cheap stuff XD

Randomness
Dec 3, 2006, 08:08 PM
god... why do I always feel like theres some freakishly obvious money-maker I'm overlooking?

Guitarsmasher
Dec 3, 2006, 08:11 PM
On 2006-12-03 17:08, Randomness wrote:
god... why do I always feel like theres some freakishly obvious money-maker I'm overlooking?

make 5 or 4 star weapons tht are popular, like hajs or vullseyes, and sell em starting at about 15k depending on their elemental % and the number of grinds you have on em. trust me, it works really well

DeathKrow
Dec 3, 2006, 08:14 PM
doing A de ragan runs everyday! i want to save atleast 50k for AXES of course and PA's.
Think thats enough?

Guitarsmasher
Dec 3, 2006, 08:17 PM
50k for tht should be fine with left over cash, unless you phail 260000 times on making an axe, but you can always buy one. for me, i want axes, claws, and their PAs. new clothes too. i have about 250k saved up for it all.

JC10001
Dec 3, 2006, 08:17 PM
I was seriously considering being a fortecher (I've got force up to level 10) but the pitifully low DFP suddenly has me worried so I think I will go with a Wartecher instead. I just changed to a hunter today to get ready. I'm about halfway between level 2 and level 3 for the hunter job. I just kept doing C relics over and over. I earned about 50,000 meseta doing it (not counting the stuff I collected for my shop).

I have about 300,000 saved up but I don't think I'm going to spend it all right away. I'm going to try and limit my spending to 150,000 for the first 3 weeks because I want to see what the subsequent updates bring. We are supposed to get one a week for 3 consecutitve weeks right? I might buy 1 weapon and use the rest to redo my PM.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JC10001 on 2006-12-03 17:18 ]</font>

Randomness
Dec 3, 2006, 08:18 PM
On 2006-12-03 17:11, Guitarsmasher wrote:

make 5 or 4 star weapons tht are popular, like hajs or vullseyes, and sell em starting at about 15k depending on their elemental % and the number of grinds you have on em. trust me, it works really well

Yeah, I do fine with mechguns, but it just depresses me that absolutely nobody has bought the Baybaris I put up at 12k... Not to mention how everybody seems to be past 300k...

Ravennittes
Dec 3, 2006, 08:24 PM
Random, I've got 5 Hajirods, which I bought relatively cheaply. You can find Baybari's, and sell them in your shop for cash. What I need for the update are: batteries, heh. A bunch of cash would help too, but that isn't terribly hard to come by, although, I'll be getting quite alot of stuff, like clothes, Techs, Rods, Bows and friends http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

-Crokar-
Dec 3, 2006, 08:33 PM
i dont have anything saved up or anything. igot like 20k in my storage and plan on putting all my money made in a day in it. so buy the update ill have over 100k.i got ready for 2 expert classes. i dont know what to be fortefighter or figunner.my pm is 100. so the rest of the week its going to be grinding neudaiz for exp. and money.

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 3, 2006, 08:40 PM

Hehe~
You have to experiment. It's all about supply and demand. Find out what people want and make that your cash cow.

I used to sell hajirods all day. I sold so many... I think my profit from it was about 600k selling them all at 18k each.

I'm going to start an upgraded buisness soon selling higher rods with all the materials and etc. that I bought.

~Just experiment...

Randomness
Dec 3, 2006, 08:42 PM
On 2006-12-03 17:24, Ravennittes wrote:
Random, I've got 5 Hajirods, which I bought relatively cheaply. You can find Baybari's, and sell them in your shop for cash. What I need for the update are: batteries, heh. A bunch of cash would help too, but that isn't terribly hard to come by, although, I'll be getting quite alot of stuff, like clothes, Techs, Rods, Bows and friends http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

even 12k wouldn;t be cheap to replace 4 rods... at a sell rate of maybe 5k per old slyrod... thats still 26k in the hole...

How much do you sell your Baybaris for? And are you talking about finding the weapon itself, or the board?

Garnet_Moon
Dec 3, 2006, 08:46 PM
1) Look at the recipe list for the A-Class weps on the PSO-W database.
2) Farm said items.
3) ???
4) Profit.

Weak
Dec 3, 2006, 08:48 PM
The people who have two million meseta scare me.

I barely raised one million, and after that I felt like killing something. In real life.

Ravennittes
Dec 3, 2006, 08:52 PM
The weapon itself. Oh, 8-10k

Randomness
Dec 3, 2006, 08:54 PM
7 star are 90k each. 8 star are board only...

Thoridan
Dec 3, 2006, 08:54 PM
How much do you guys think the 7* and 8* weapons are gonna cost? Um..somethin tell me my precious axe is gonna cost a pretty penny.

Strider_M
Dec 3, 2006, 10:48 PM
Ehhh I only got about 20k altogether...

Just enough to get my expert class and 1 weapon... Laser Cannon... or... Grenade Launcher... I don't know If I can use an Axe yet...

Randomness
Dec 3, 2006, 11:07 PM
20k wont buy you any of the new weapons, they come at a minimum of 7 stars, which is 90k... which is no fun...

FenixStryk
Dec 3, 2006, 11:13 PM
I think I'm ready. Lv 10 RA, Lv 7 HU/FO. Lv100 GH430. ...there's not much left, IMO. Except maybe buying all the Ranger PAs and maxing those.

DonRoyale
Dec 3, 2006, 11:14 PM
Getting on my lazy hustle, that's what.

Sit back and mooch off of your level 40+ friends, that's what.

And of course, saving up money, that's what.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 3, 2006, 11:18 PM
I got on the 450/haji madness late but I am still doing well. Unfortunatly the mats for haji's and the 450 food is taking all the money I would be spending on mats for better weapons while they are still cheap.

Neu Wood/Ash is so hard to come by in stores and the value of a Hajirod is only about 15-16k now 18k wont sell like that one person had done. So the profit is much smaller (50% smaller if you figure it to be about 12k in mats for one) I think I will make 6* weps after the patch as far as sales and make myself some 8* weps to use.

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 3, 2006, 11:20 PM
On 2006-12-03 20:18, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
I got on the 450/haji madness late but I am still doing well. Unfortunatly the mats for haji's and the 450 food is taking all the money I would be spending on mats for better weapons while they are still cheap.

Neu Wood/Ash is so hard to come by in stores and the value of a Hajirod is only about 15-16k now 18k wont sell like that one person had done. So the profit is much smaller (50% smaller if you figure it to be about 12k in mats for one) I think I will make 6* weps after the patch as far as sales and make myself some 8* weps to use.

I dont see how anyone can make a store buisness selling hajirods so low at 16k o.o
To me they are still worth 18k average XD

Mats are 12k+ board which is 9500 will be over 22k. So lucky that theres many stores out there selling them at less than from what they're worth http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-03 20:30 ]</font>