PDA

View Full Version : Does this make me a bad person?

Sayara
Dec 3, 2006, 09:41 PM
Nothing is really wrong, this is more of contemplations. Am i a bad person if i want to see kids using those rolling wheeled shoes (not skates, they're in the shoe itself) fall and bust their skulls while in Giant?

Where the sign out te door clearly and proudly shouts
NO USE OF ROLLING SHOES AND SKATEBOARDS IN THE STORE?

Then am i bad person for wanting to slap a child who bad-sasses their father in front of the store?

Kid is whining about something, Dad says something; Kid literally tells his father to shut up so he can finihs. I mean what the fuck?

ABDUR101
Dec 3, 2006, 09:45 PM
It's the simple things in life, really.

Skuda
Dec 3, 2006, 09:54 PM
kids these days...

*grumble*

parents don't discipline enough.

USE THE SPANKS!!!

edit: correct spelling just for you, abdur :3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skuda on 2006-12-03 18:56 ]</font>

Kent
Dec 3, 2006, 09:55 PM
If a parent doesn't smack their child for being obnoxious in public, go ahead and do it for them. No, really.

In fact, use your belt if you have one.

DonRoyale
Dec 3, 2006, 10:19 PM
I think, with everything so cool-looking and expensive, parents are spoiling their kids. Then, when the wallets dry up form buying the PS3, kids want something new, and when they don't get it, they whine...

I hate kids. I pray to God I never have one. Ever.

astuarlen
Dec 3, 2006, 10:29 PM
On 2006-12-03 19:19, SereneShadows wrote:

Rumor has it there are more effective preventative measures than prayer.

Hmm, I hate kids too.

ABDUR101
Dec 3, 2006, 10:31 PM
On 2006-12-03 19:19, SereneShadows wrote:

Only you can prevent Satan Spawn. Tie your tubes!

Kids don't know ettiquite, thus, parents need to reinforce it, and that the parent is the 'alpha'. When you have a working Dad try to handle the kids, thats what you get, they don't know how to discipline. Parents who don't know how to be parents, it gets passed on from generation to generation.

The world just needs less straight people. Or less irresponsible people. Or less people who feel the need to spurt out problems.

KodiaX987
Dec 3, 2006, 10:53 PM
How about less people, Abdur? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 3, 2006, 10:55 PM
On 2006-12-03 18:41, Tingle wrote:
Nothing is really wrong, this is more of contemplations. Am i a bad person if i want to see kids using those rolling wheeled shoes (not skates, they're in the shoe itself) fall and bust their skulls while in Giant?

Where the sign out te door clearly and proudly shouts
NO USE OF ROLLING SHOES AND SKATEBOARDS IN THE STORE?

Those things are called wheelies or something?

Well sooner or later, there will be some accidents, especially in supermarkets/restaurants/airports or anywhere else in need of mopping.

Wet floor, yellow sign out, splat, no chance for a lawsuit.

space_butler
Dec 4, 2006, 06:18 AM
those things are back? they were popular when I was in middle school, loads of people broke thier arms falling over with them on.

kind of funny really.

Kent
Dec 4, 2006, 07:27 AM
On 2006-12-04 03:18, space_butler wrote:
those things are back? they were popular when I was in middle school, loads of people broke thier arms falling over with them on.

kind of funny really.

That needs to happen to more children.

lavosmanx
Dec 9, 2006, 08:50 PM
I'm never having children... EVER! Children are a waste of brain space...

geewj
Dec 10, 2006, 12:30 AM
Maybe they ought to rethink their parenting methods if their kids are doing that sort of thing.

To roughly quote a movie I don't much like:

'It's like having a country that breeds criminals, and then punishing them when they steal.'

Learn to be a parent!

And for the record, kids are awesome. They haven't fucked it all up yet like most adults.

Sayara
Dec 10, 2006, 12:49 AM
Now don't get me wrong. Kids are cool; I just cannot stand that kind of behavior from a child in a public setting :S

geewj
Dec 10, 2006, 12:50 AM
Again, I am saying the parent probably holds most of the blame at that point. Well, depending on what you think a parent should be responsible for.

MaximusLight
Dec 10, 2006, 01:01 AM
I like kids but I hate parents and/or paint chips at this point

DikkyRay
Dec 10, 2006, 01:02 AM
man...
it pisses the shit out of me when i see a little kid doing a wheelie acting all cool. I mean kids these days dont know what cool is.
Man, the Fonz needs to go and show those brats what "cool" really is.
And it sure as hell aint those skates

Sayara
Dec 10, 2006, 10:29 AM
The fonz needs to jump a shark again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Blue-Hawk
Dec 10, 2006, 10:53 AM
Tingle, I'm with you on the Heelie area. (Yes, I know what they are called because I sell similar merchandise but not those)

I keep waiting for the day I hear that some kid killed his/her self while running down a flight of stairs wearing them. And yes, I have even said the same thing to the parents of the kids wearing them.

I also feel the same about those fucking skate asses who never wear gear. I keep hoping that I can withness someone fall and crack their heads open so I can stand there and laugh at them for being so stupid.

And if those things make ME a bad person, well then se la vie (SP?). I'm sick of seeing people running around with an IQ the same as, or even lower, their shoe size.

Sayara
Dec 10, 2006, 11:02 AM
I find it more of a hazard because its the PRODUCE department. I mean, shit Im not the best cleaner ever. Sometimes something spills (mashed berry) or something falls and doesnt catch my attention. SLIP OOPS!

I mean come on. >_>

SoiFong
Dec 10, 2006, 12:24 PM
I prefer to eat my young.
I swear, im never giving birth.

Wheatpenny
Dec 10, 2006, 03:57 PM
Wow just spanking them hell I would want to shoot the hell outa them with a paintball gun..They are getting off easy your way..

lavosmanx
Dec 10, 2006, 04:03 PM
I think pacifiers should be a rule when bringing children out into public. If you bring your kid out in public, they have to use a pacifier.