PDA

View Full Version : Offline Story Mode Question

DocWellington
Dec 4, 2006, 01:59 AM
Is there somewhere that i can find what items are givin for getting S-Rank for the Story Mode Trials? Or atleast the ones worth trying to get?

Alisha
Dec 4, 2006, 02:52 AM
almost none are worth busting your ass to s-rank. more often than not you will get grinders +4/+5. you get a gigush from de-regan. a lot of times you get agterides and scape dolls :/ the kicker for me was getting a spear from s-ranking de-ragnus wich was a massive pain in the ass. the only fight i have not s-ranked in story mode is the grina beats. probally the best item you can get that isnt available in a shop is neta note wich is needed to make harrisen fans. to get that you have to s-rank the vol brothers on the train. something cool though is you can hear congragulations voices from tylor and liina... i really wish you could get liina's partner card http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2006-12-03 23:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2006-12-03 23:55 ]</font>

Kano-Okami
Dec 4, 2006, 09:08 AM
I wanted to ask about this too. In the Screenshot & Movie forum, I saw someone mention getting a second PA attack for the daggers, when getting an S-rank having Karen in his team, while playing offline.

Are there any other PA's we can get by getting S-ranks, or do we have a guide about it if we can? I would really appreciate it.

mll
Dec 4, 2006, 07:12 PM
You can get PA's off all the charachters when you S Rank with them in your team. I got a 2nd PA for the single dagger and claw with Tonnio in my party. You have to have them in your party for a few missions before they give them to you though.