PDA

View Full Version : New conversion boards in update?

Shade-
Dec 4, 2006, 01:02 PM
with the addition of A ranks in they update, will they add wood/metal conversion B => A in the update? or are all the B rank materials useless for making A ranks? I guess along with that are ore conversion boards extended too.

Cracka_J
Dec 4, 2006, 01:46 PM
I am wondering (and hoping) for the same thing. I would also like to see break down boards...that could take a higher level material and break it down into a couple lower level items. Breaking down upteline>marseline would be killer.

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 4, 2006, 01:49 PM
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php

Sadly, I dont see anything about new products ( referring to the conversion boards ) added into the npc stores http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-04 10:53 ]</font>

Turambar
Dec 4, 2006, 01:49 PM
Well, Ebon boards are already out. Agata Relics A, one of the boss drops was a 7* Neu Ebon board. Whether its gonna be in stores after the patch though is up in the air.

hucast21
Dec 4, 2006, 01:59 PM
Yes, there will be wood/metal conversion B->A, as well as ores up to 8*.

There won't be any silica->carbon boards as the JP doesn't have them.

Ronin1of47
Dec 4, 2006, 02:09 PM
so i still have to find nanocarbon even though i have like 40 nanosilicas.... sweet

Shade-
Dec 4, 2006, 02:20 PM
I agree, the silica > carbon boards are sorely needed. There is no reason they dont exist, and all they do is inflate the prices of already hard to make armors.

Knowbodie
Dec 4, 2006, 04:21 PM
Ronin are u going to Sleeping Warriors? The higher ranks provide greater chances for finding nanocarbons.

Dukelion
Dec 4, 2006, 08:10 PM
Yeah Knowbodie...but carbons are still a pain in the ass to find. Mainly cause you need so many for one armor synth attempt. But the most common reason is usually cause your team has stuff on order and your unlucky enough to never get it.

Then again you can farm for em...but that gets borring real quick.

Ronin1of47
Dec 5, 2006, 12:33 AM
@Knowbodie
i know that higher ranks drop nanocarbons more often i just want to up grade my silicas causer i dont really need them they just take up space

Knowbodie
Dec 6, 2006, 02:00 PM
i dont believe their is a silica to carbon converter, although that would be nice, and yea Dukelion ur right they are a pain to find.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Knowbodie on 2006-12-06 11:00 ]</font>

PaladinRPG
Dec 6, 2006, 02:13 PM
There really should be silica -> carbon -> resin conversion boards, just as there is wood -> ash -> ebon, or harnium -> soldonium -> stelnium and ore upgrading. It just would make sense.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaladinRPG on 2006-12-06 11:14 ]</font>

Umberger
Dec 6, 2006, 03:19 PM
Don't forget that there is also Walna in the wood category.

I doubt they'll make a conversion board for it, but it might be a rare drop. Also, I think they only really need the Wood-> Ash-> Ebon->(Rare Drop from enemy or something)Walna boards, the ones for making -lines, and the -silica-> -resin-> -resin. I don't think we need the individual metal upgrade boards (Soural, Harnium, Meganite, etc).

Pentence
Dec 6, 2006, 03:54 PM
Heres a nother question along these lines.How about trap boards?For a protransor they area must IMO.Any cluse on that?

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 6, 2006, 03:56 PM
O.o Would Protranzers have generating traps?! Just like in PSO where you must go heal to regain your traps and etc.

Pentence
Dec 6, 2006, 04:32 PM
On 2006-12-06 12:56, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
O.o Would Protranzers have generating traps?! Just like in PSO where you must go heal to regain your traps and etc.

Negative jp players have no such thing for protranser.Hence why i am serching for something about synthing them.