PDA

View Full Version : Hunter,Ranger,Force(Points)?

Saligun
Dec 4, 2006, 04:27 PM
Say i have a force class newman female and she gets 10 points after finishing a mission after lets say she reachs lvl 10(i don't mean lvl 10 in lvl but in force points) i change her job to a hunter and start to lvl that job skill up.

What i'm asking is how does lvl up each class of job skill advance your character.

Akaimizu
Dec 4, 2006, 04:30 PM
Not sure of the nature of your question. Class level is a completely separate entity. However, it remembers precisely where you left off with any class, of course. So when you switch back and forth, you continue exactly where you last left that particular class.

However, each level of that class will grant you better stats for when you play as that class.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-12-04 13:32 ]</font>

Saligun
Dec 4, 2006, 04:36 PM
What i ment was as i lvl up in one class and get missions points added to it what does my character gain by lvling up there class
(lets say there a force)

SpishackCola
Dec 4, 2006, 04:39 PM
Class level ups also give you stat boosts in certain areas. Usually only 3 of the stats get any gain from a class level up as opposed to (almost) each one after a regular exp level up.

Akaimizu
Dec 4, 2006, 04:40 PM
Ahh, good that you ask. There's various ways to look at it, but it all remains the same.

When it comes to stuff like your Technic Power, Attack Power, MST, etc. The actual numbers you see are based off both your Main level as well as your current class level. It's why you see the numbers change when going from one class to the next. Now they do raise different things, between them. And as the person above me said, each one boosts certain chosen stats by a different amount.

One way I look at it, is that you have a standard level increase, based on your race and such. You almost never see these numbers (for all your stats), though because they're always masked by class. The Class, in a way, changes your stats by a percentage based on the class, and those percentages increase as you go up in class levels. So technically, you don't realize your maximum statistics as a force of your *character* level and race until you get your Force to the max *Class* level.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-12-04 13:43 ]</font>

Dukelion
Dec 4, 2006, 08:07 PM
An easy way to see what bonuses get raised depending on what class you have:

Go to guardian office. Go to class switching lady. Look the stat boosts for each class.

TADA!

Randomness
Dec 4, 2006, 08:28 PM
On 2006-12-04 17:07, Dukelion wrote:
An easy way to see what bonuses get raised depending on what class you have:

Go to guardian office. Go to class switching lady. Look the stat boosts for each class.

TADA!

You dont have to go to Guardian HQ. If you go to types under the first menu catergory, you see the bonuses right there.

Dukelion
Dec 5, 2006, 05:04 PM
True, but I was implying he could check em there and change it so he can try the others out. My mistake.