PDA

View Full Version : S RANK(RELICS)

Saligun
Dec 4, 2006, 04:51 PM
I've read you need to finish relics in under 10mins to ge S RANK but i see no way to do this with so many enemies hopping all over the place and with nermous larger enemies to fight plus all the major back tracking you must do not to metion the final 3 enemies who are very time consuming to kill.So how do you do this fast enough for S RANK?

McLaughlin
Dec 4, 2006, 04:58 PM
Online or off?

Offline is cake, and online requirements for S Rank are Zero deaths and all enemies defeated.

Saligun
Dec 4, 2006, 04:59 PM
EXTRA MODE(Offline)

Doh42
Dec 4, 2006, 05:02 PM
10 minutes is more than enough to clean the relic sites in offline mode, unless you're not high enough level, or playing a job combo that is dealing low damage?
I did it in 6 minutes last time I went in, with only one NPC, but I know the map by heart because of 250 hours playing online =D

Saligun
Dec 4, 2006, 05:17 PM
My character a lvl 23 newman female force i can use my 410 or 420 PM to back me up i have two versions of the same character with slightly different weapons and techs.When my PM reached lvl 20 i made a 2nd save and was able to have both a 410&420 and thats how i have both kinds of PMs.Her techs are barta,rabarta,foie,rafoie.resta,reverser,retier.th ey also have guns with all ice PAs and dagger and sabers for back up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2006-12-04 14:19 ]</font>

ChrisKo
Dec 4, 2006, 06:52 PM
LOL?

Let me get this strait. You are using a force, under leveled to add, and trying to do a time trial with only a PM. Even if you sprinted through using high lvl force one shotting everything, you would finish with just enough time probably around the 8:50 mark. Forces are not for speed.

Dukelion
Dec 4, 2006, 07:05 PM
Gotta give this one to Chris. He is right.

I think your options are either one or all of these:
1) Level up
2) Change to Hunter

Saligun
Dec 4, 2006, 10:45 PM
I have S ranked De Ragan,Linier Line,and the 1st Parum mission with this character but relics in 10 mins,i think your trying to be funny,trying to get me to try and beat relics in under 10mins,knowing it can't be done.not unless you can skip enemies along the way.If it's true tell me what you did and maybe i'll believe you.Anyway i can't see any hunter being able to do this relic run in under 10mins.Theres just to many enemies and to many big enemies to brezze through this in under 10mins...

VelosofLight
Dec 4, 2006, 10:52 PM
On 2006-12-04 19:45, Saligun wrote:
I have S ranked De Ragan,Linier Line,and the 1st Parum mission with this character but relics in 10 mins,i think your trying to be funny,trying to get me to try and beat relics in under 10mins,knowing it can't be done.not unless you can skip enemies along the way.If it's true tell me what you did and maybe i'll believe you.Anyway i can't see any hunter being able to do this relic run in under 10mins.Theres just to many enemies and to many big enemies to brezze through this in under 10mins...

They're telling you the truth. Level up and use a Hunter. Or even a Ranger. But not a Force.

McLaughlin
Dec 4, 2006, 10:57 PM
Or bring more than your NPC.

I cleared it as a Cast Force just a minute ago to see how bad it waa. I finished in 7 minutes and 47 seconds.

Saligun
Dec 5, 2006, 07:01 AM
I think you all must be thinking i'm talking about online mode,i'm not i'm refering to the relics mission in extra mode,i think thats why you say it's eaiser because you assume most people only want to know thing about online stuff.It most likely is easier online probley shorter to boot,offline it a long haul.so now that i've cleared up the confusion what can i do?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2006-12-05 04:08 ]</font>

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 5, 2006, 07:39 AM
no actually it's easier offline, you need to level, and change to hunter as they have all said, no one if playing you for a fool

THE JACKEL

darthplagis
Dec 5, 2006, 08:04 AM
get the projectile barta (the one that makes a big circle far away) leveled around lvl 11, it should one sit most enemies in relics and take out a few at a time (get a rod with 4 barta techs on it for +16-20 % barta boost).

at the same level you are now i can solo relics in 6-7 mins with a ranger with 2 ice bullet falcons, 1 ice shigga whatever (yellowy one) and a tenora durandal or under level saber/lock gun combo..
i dont use photon charges either and my ranger lvl is only 4 ish.

basically get a big area tech and kill in numbers

Retsuya
Dec 7, 2006, 07:48 AM
it should be easy to complete it with a b rank weapon and lv 16 to 30 should help you clear your way. I recommend that you use rising strike or spinning dance against the big dudes.
when you finish the first relic you should get a synthesis material... i still don't know what its for? I think its to create a small version of there weapon abit like leo's weapon.

SnickersFO
Dec 7, 2006, 08:00 AM
On 2006-12-05 04:01, Saligun wrote:
I think you all must be thinking i'm talking about online mode,i'm not i'm refering to the relics mission in extra mode,i think thats why you say it's eaiser because you assume most people only want to know thing about online stuff.It most likely is easier online probley shorter to boot,offline it a long haul.so now that i've cleared up the confusion what can i do?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2006-12-05 04:08 ]</font>

Get it through your head please.
I am a force, online, and offline. You cannot beat the relics mission offline as a force without help. As in, put some more NPC's in there to make it go a hell of alot faster.
I am a level 45 force on extra mode, and I still cannot beat it on my own fast enough to get S rank.

And another thing, online is alot harder and slower and take a hell of alot longer than extra mode.

darthplagis
Dec 7, 2006, 08:01 AM
the synth item is svaltus edge and it makes the svaltus sword

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/865/svaltus_sword/

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/15/864/board_svaltus_sword/

just keep spamming it its good for lebels and items (i mean KUBARA WOOD!!! ONLY get from there and HIVE offline)