PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 : B > Gigaline 5* armor

Pikadrew
Dec 4, 2006, 07:07 PM
Hey guys, just wondering if anybody out there can synth one for me. I have all the mats and the board, but my pure striking PM looks at me funny when I get close to her with the mats. I'd be willing to throw in a nice donation if it worked. Just contact me on the site or ingame under the name of "Envy" Thanks in advance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pikadrew on 2006-12-04 16:08 ]</font>

_Deliverance_
Dec 5, 2006, 12:17 PM
I'll be on tomorrow (Wednesday) night, around 5:30pm EST. I'll be checking the forums, so if you'd like, I can start on it around that time. Just post here if you still need it done, and what time you'll be around.

Pikadrew
Dec 5, 2006, 07:41 PM
Well, it figures but I actually got called up to Chicago for the next two days. Any chance we can get it done Friday or this weekend?

_Deliverance_
Dec 6, 2006, 11:48 AM
I'll be around on Friday night, and likely Sunday night. I'm on EST. PM me or post when you are ready.

Just so you know, the armor will likely be available from NPC once we get the update (Friday, i think). So you may have better luck buying it straight up, and selling the mats. Unless SEGA fixes the armor synths, you're looking at a 56% success rate with a 100 armor PM...