PDA

View Full Version : Nanoblasts after the update.

ThisIsMyPanic
Dec 5, 2006, 08:00 PM
Seeing as the updates on its way, and with it( and soon after) S rank missions will arrive as well. I know they might not be something to continuously run over and over, but for those who do plan on doing S rank missions, do you think the use of Nanoblast will change? or rather, the type of blast used?

I'm thinking Power form might lose its popularity among the crowds. Seeing as in something like Linear line, it might not be the best idea to simply go all out and suffer from a megid to the face. I see Zeed Val and Buggo Val coming into much use(not that they aren't already). Speed for the accuracy on high level monsters, and the avoidance of their attacks. And defense for the safety and health benefits.

I've never expierienced an S rank mission before myself though. And I'm unsure as to whether its such a challenege that Power form becomes a horrible idea.

To all the beasts out there and to any who may have light to shed on the matter, out of my curiousity, I'm just wondering if you'll be switching blasts to handle these missions(not saying you couldn't without a blast, but it'd help lol), or staying with your current blast until trying these missions?

Thanks

Randomness
Dec 5, 2006, 08:10 PM
Well, any and all Megid concerns could just be answered with the mass knockdown of nanoblasts...

Merumeru
Dec 5, 2006, 08:12 PM
XD too expensive and the only thing that will get me to switch is a green/speed beast for cosmetic purposes

lordzanon
Dec 5, 2006, 08:13 PM
its not like your gonna solo s rank missions, A smart beast will use his nano blasts and target the mobs that go down, were paralized or are focused on other members.

Para
Dec 5, 2006, 08:23 PM
Sexy purple nanoblast ftw.

Ryoki
Dec 5, 2006, 08:52 PM
ZEED!
ACCURACY!
EVASION!
BLONDE!

Neith
Dec 5, 2006, 09:06 PM
Seeing as I'm one of the few Boggo Val Beasts around, I'll be retaining my Nanoblast throughout the course of the game. It hasn't failed me yet to any great degree, and the only enemy strong enough to hurt me a lot was a B-Rank Kagajibari, with the spinning punch.

I can possibly see Adaka Val losing its popularity, when they start dying more/needing FO Resta spammage.

MaKaVeLi_X
Dec 5, 2006, 09:10 PM
Power still owns all =D

hucast21
Dec 5, 2006, 09:27 PM
On 2006-12-05 18:10, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
Power still owns all =D

Yeah it does DMG wise. I changed my Nano to Defense to see how it compares to Power.

Dps, I was doing 300+ per hit and barely geting hurt.
It's very useful against high lvl monsters like Jarbas/Bill De Vears and bosses.

It's different being used to Power but in the end, I prefered the damage output that Power gives.

I switched back and was ready to do 600+ per hit again. This is with a lvl 50 male beast btw.

So now, everyone can compare dps between Defense and Power since I did this little experiment.

Whatever is your playstyle, each flavor of Nano has it's place.

If anybody asks, yes, I did spend 20k to try out Defense and switch back. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DoubleJG
Dec 5, 2006, 09:46 PM
Power still owns all =D

I've seen many Power Beasts run and hide when in a party with no FO as their HP begins to enter the yellow zone due to the fear of a reckless death.

I don't play Beast, so I have no experience personally on any forms. Just stating an observation.

Jozon
Dec 5, 2006, 10:57 PM
I'd say, if you got a force(ie. always) use power, if you don't defense

Pentence
Dec 5, 2006, 11:43 PM
On 2006-12-05 18:06, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Seeing as I'm one of the few Boggo Val Beasts around, I'll be retaining my Nanoblast throughout the course of the game. It hasn't failed me yet to any great degree, and the only enemy strong enough to hurt me a lot was a B-Rank Kagajibari, with the spinning punch.

I can possibly see Adaka Val losing its popularity, when they start dying more/needing FO Resta spammage.

Sound off Boggo Val beasts.

Also i have always been a step ahead here i knew in the end def form would serve me best so i went with it.

Being a Hunter or force wont change my tune.I started with the def form and it has served me well.The only thing i change are my slot items from a acc increaser to a atp increaser.Also my hp regen to a gi/magic.With those on i do more than fine.

HerdsmanOfYrr
Dec 6, 2006, 12:10 AM
I have the speed one...i dont plan on changing....besides it was too expensive to be switching around

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 6, 2006, 01:22 AM
Look, I've done A rank missions in groups with no forces, and never even used a mate on myself(had HP/Restorate), as a beast. If you're smart and dodge attacks manually you really shouldn't have a problem. Just be smart about it and you'll be fine.

THE JACKEL

Alisha
Dec 6, 2006, 01:33 AM
er dont they have a restore unit online with lvl 1 auto recovery? said units continue to heal you while nanoblasted http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Garnet_Moon
Dec 6, 2006, 01:40 AM
On 2006-12-05 22:22, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
Look, I've done A rank missions in groups with no forces, and never even used a mate on myself(had HP/Restorate), as a beast. If you're smart and dodge attacks manually you really shouldn't have a problem. Just be smart about it and you'll be fine.

THE JACKEL

I agree with this statement from personal experience.

However.

No matter how hard I try, in Holy Shrine A I always get hit. And it hurts. They just have very little charging for their attacks. It's nearly instant and hard to avoid. Bil de Vears let you know an hour before they start to spin to GTFO of the way. These guys... god they are evil.

570 from the Galvapas body slam.
400+ from Svaltus' whirlwind.

It was funny because they sammich'd me earlier and I died. The body slam crit for god only knows how much, and Svaltus just finished me off with his whirlwind move. >____>

Nani-chan
Dec 6, 2006, 01:44 AM
Can't wait for SE4 freeze to freeze them svaltus. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

FenixStryk
Dec 6, 2006, 01:47 AM
Eh, I'm a CAST so I don't have to worry about such things, but IMO Speed would probably be more useful later on, what with all the lazy Forces who refuse to cast Resta because they're too good for that. -_-;;

Alisha
Dec 6, 2006, 01:54 AM
the best thing about speed from what i've seen so far is that it never misses. could potentially rip the endrum bee's a new one.

hucast21
Dec 6, 2006, 01:56 AM
On 2006-12-05 22:40, Garnet_Moon wrote:
I agree with this statement from personal experience.

However.

No matter how hard I try, in Holy Shrine A I always get hit. And it hurts. They just have very little charging for their attacks. It's nearly instant and hard to avoid. Bil de Vears let you know an hour before they start to spin to GTFO of the way. These guys... god they are evil.

570 from the Galvapas body slam.
400+ from Svaltus' whirlwind.

It was funny because they sammich'd me earlier and I died. The body slam crit for god only knows how much, and Svaltus just finished me off with his whirlwind move. >____>

So true. The overgrown dogs hit like a mack truck.

I'll hold off on my Nano until I at least killed 1 Svaltus & Galvapas before I use it and finish off the other 3.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucast21 on 2006-12-05 22:58 ]</font>

Cause_I_Own_U
Dec 6, 2006, 05:52 AM
What kind of dumb team would go into a A or S rank mission without forces? No healing in nanoblast is a mute point, because in my opinion crappy teams dont count

Or the gh 450 (to bad its broken)

Vhex
Dec 6, 2006, 08:54 AM
On 2006-12-05 18:06, UrikoBB3 wrote:

I can see Boggo and Zeed diminishing even further in their popularity because Megid ownz them regardless of EVP/ DEF. Power will always be helpful as it can kill anything. Invincibility becomes increasingly useful at parts of utter chaos (Army of Megid Pannons)

Bast
Dec 6, 2006, 09:07 AM
I currently have the accuracy/evasion nanblast (yellow), and I going to stick with it. I've been farming/spending like no tomorrow (finally created my Gigaline 1:3, and updating my equipment/clothes).

And as Alisha stated, I bought the Me/Restore and it's beautiful. I have little over 1k in HP, and it works like a charm. Now when I solo a little tougher missions, I don't have to use any mates even when I run head first into a crowded room in full NB mode.

Neith
Dec 6, 2006, 09:25 AM
On 2006-12-06 05:54, Vhex wrote:
I can see Boggo and Zeed diminishing even further in their popularity because Megid ownz them regardless of EVP/ DEF. Power will always be helpful as it can kill anything. Invincibility becomes increasingly useful at parts of utter chaos (Army of Megid Pannons)

Bel Pannons use Megid? I've never let them live long enough to see it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Vande Val- Will be very useful, but in harder places it won't last long enough to make any difference.

Zeed Val- I don't know why more people don't use this. You seem to hit all the time, surely that's an ability worth having.

Boggo Val- You sure they don't gain any Tech Resist? I must be lucky then I guess. I haven't died once to Megid while Nanoblasted yet, and I can run through De Ragan's firebreath fine. Even not counting Megid in the situation, Boggo should get more credit- against most mobs it's a 50 second version of Vande Val. Sure, some things hurt you, but the damage is so minor you don't need to worry about it. Like I said, Ive only seen one enemy that did decent damage to me so far. Even A-Rank Galvapas doesn't do a huge amount to me.

Adaka Val- Always was useful, always will be, there's no doubt about that. However, in harder missions, having a FO Resta you is going to become more and more of a necessity. I'd imagine that some situations (specifically soloing) would become very, very difficult.

If you need me, i'll be the purple furry in the corner. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Neflite
Dec 6, 2006, 09:38 AM
I was Speed type since lvl 20 but yesterday I changed to Invincible nano. For currant and later missions. Even tho its a shorter time, To take choice hits on enemies/bosses rather than attacking and moving around oncoming attacks at the same time will fit my play style atm.
Also cool to let FO know that they wont have to come anywhere near me for resta while im hulking out.
I look foreward to deeper Party-Strategy during missions. ;3

Cry0
Dec 6, 2006, 09:43 AM
invincibility ftw http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Akaimizu
Dec 6, 2006, 10:08 AM
Actually, after some good talk while playing; I think when I take my Beast online, I'll go for the Defense one. I heard some pretty convincing discussion about how good it is. A combination of both taking very little damage and good duration.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-12-06 07:09 ]</font>

PaladinRPG
Dec 6, 2006, 01:21 PM
I'm primarily a speed beast, though in the A rank missions I've begun to consider the defensive form more as it certainly is quite hard to dodge everything... BUT the boosted EVP can save you many a time from a hard hit, thus making the form useful in both an offensive & defensive capacity. I don't plan to switch just yet...

(And yes, owning the bees is nice. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif)

EDIT: I'd also add that often the only dodging I need to do is angling the direction of the female beasts's pouncing/flipping combos, so I can remain attacking as much as possible nad move a lot while doing it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaladinRPG on 2006-12-06 10:47 ]</font>

Fleece
Dec 6, 2006, 01:41 PM
Invincibility, even though its 30 seconds long id Rather Nullify every attack thrown at me and spam attack than have 45 seconds of attack, dodge, attack dodge. cos yknow its a pin in the ass if you DIE. Better safe than sorry. Its also a good choice for the FOmar in you.

hucast21
Dec 6, 2006, 01:43 PM
Everybody seems to forget that you still have armor on while NB.

The 7* armor Rabol Hard has 208 EVP, compared to Gigaline's 123.

Slap a Tero/Legs on the body slot of Rabol Hard to bring your total EVP to 274, excluding your base stats.

I'll test this out on Friday and see how much I can evade a crit hit (or any hit) from Galvapas A while Nanoblasted with the equipped armor & body unit.

PaladinRPG
Dec 6, 2006, 01:51 PM
On 2006-12-06 10:43, hucast21 wrote:
Everybody seems to forget that you still have armor on while NB.

The 7* armor Rabol Hard has 208 EVP, compared to Gigaline's 123.

Slap a Tero/Legs on the body slot of Rabol Hard to bring your total EVP to 274, excluding your base stats.

I'll test this out on Friday and see how much I can evade a crit hit (or any hit) from Galvapas A while Nanoblasted with the equipped armor & body unit.

I agree wholeheartedly on this - using my Tenora armor + Zeed is a great combo. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I have a decent chance to block boss attacks. I know for a fact I've blocked a Galvapas & a Svaltus at the same time on Holy Ground A (Gal's tail strike seems difficult to dodge, though). Kagajibari and Bil de Vear still get me terribly with the spin attack though, as it will suck you in for over 8 hits (stopping about 4 at least feels good http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaladinRPG on 2006-12-06 10:54 ]</font>

hucast21
Dec 6, 2006, 02:01 PM
On 2006-12-06 10:51, PaladinRPG wrote:
I agree wholeheartedly on this - using my Tenora armor + Zeed is a great combo. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I have a decent chance to block boss attacks. I know for a fact I've blocked a Galvapas & a Svaltus at the same time on Holy Ground A. Kagajibari and Bil de Vear still gets me terribly with the spin attack though.

I bet. Having the Rabol Hard, Tero/Legs, and Zeed will do well against bosses I can imagine.

I will also test how I fare against Bill de Vear and Kagajibari with the Rabol Hard-Tero/Legs-Power setup.

Should be interesting. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vhex
Dec 6, 2006, 02:28 PM
On 2006-12-06 06:25, UrikoBB3 wrote:

On 2006-12-06 05:54, Vhex wrote:

Bel Pannons use Megid? I've never let them live long enough to see it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Vande Val- Will be very useful, but in harder places it won't last long enough to make any difference.

Zeed Val- I don't know why more people don't use this. You seem to hit all the time, surely that's an ability worth having.

Boggo Val- You sure they don't gain any Tech Resist? I must be lucky then I guess. I haven't died once to Megid while Nanoblasted yet, and I can run through De Ragan's firebreath fine. Even not counting Megid in the situation, Boggo should get more credit- against most mobs it's a 50 second version of Vande Val. Sure, some things hurt you, but the damage is so minor you don't need to worry about it. Like I said, Ive only seen one enemy that did decent damage to me so far. Even A-Rank Galvapas doesn't do a huge amount to me.

Adaka Val- Always was useful, always will be, there's no doubt about that. However, in harder missions, having a FO Resta you is going to become more and more of a necessity. I'd imagine that some situations (specifically soloing) would become very, very difficult.

If you need me, i'll be the purple furry in the corner. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Boggo is suseptible to megid, I tested each one thoroughly. Vande is actually much better than Bogga in intense situations, length is not the operative concept of using it , strategic immoratality from everything is. You may not take much damage now, but you are vulnerable to Megid and in S ranks you can actually get killed in Bogga if you are careless. Bogga however, is much better for bosses and generally most situations than Vande due to the extra 20 seconds. Zeed I've found helps quit abit when you are doing missions far above what you should be (level-wise) but the majority of the time you aren't. The ATA and EVP doesn't help that much either because the other Nanoblasts get a suffient ATA boost; I've only missed a few times ever with Adaka.

Adaka: Bosses, big mobs, large enemies

Vande: Intense areas, overwelming mobs, megid

Zeed: High Evp monsters, High level missions where the level prerequisite is just barely met

Bogga: Soloing, dangerous areas, possibly Boss

When it comes down to it, each has its own situation. I think the nessisity of their uses makes some more practical than others. I personally feel that Adaka and Bogga, are the most helpful, I'd reccomend Bogga for people who like soloing, and Adaka for those who prefer parties.

So as far as this pertains to the new missions, you could spring for Zeed, just to hit some of the enemies at a good rate in S rank, than switch to either Bogga or Adaka after you level up a bit.

I

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vhex on 2006-12-06 11:37 ]</font>

Zalinian
Dec 6, 2006, 03:28 PM
On 2006-12-05 18:46, DoubleJG3288 wrote:

Power still owns all =D

I've seen many Power Beasts run and hide when in a party with no FO as their HP begins to enter the yellow zone due to the fear of a reckless death.

I don't play Beast, so I have no experience personally on any forms. Just stating an observation.

And I've seen many non-power beasts just bearly hitting 300-400, while I hit for 700-900 and crit 1100-1300(no slot units). Just like ljkkjlcm9 said, if your smart about it you'll be fine. Actually having a FO there makes you extremely lethal though, but I guess every form has it purpose.

Ryoki
Dec 6, 2006, 03:46 PM
On 2006-12-06 02:52, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:
What kind of dumb team would go into a A or S rank mission without forces? No healing in nanoblast is a mute point, because in my opinion crappy teams dont count

Oh god damn it...
I was hoping you died or something...

BTW
The word "to" is different from "too"! Stop slaughtering our language! It gets really sad when people who have English as a second/third language correct us on things like "you're/your, ain't, were/we're, and to/two/too".

Spelling like that is fine in PSU and so forth, since your words last like 15 seconds, but on a forum, there isn't any rush.

EDIT: AND APOSTROPHES! WTF! "Don't" has an apostrophe, dumbass!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-12-06 12:48 ]</font>
________
Home Made Vaporizer (http://homemadevaporizers.info/)

Stixx
Dec 6, 2006, 03:56 PM
On 2006-12-06 02:52, Ryoki wrote
Oh god damn it...

BTW
The word "to" is different from "too"! Stop slaughtering our language! It gets really sad when people who have English as a second/third language correct us on things like "you're/your, ain't, were/we're, and to/two/too".

Spelling like that is fine in PSU and so forth, since your words last like 15 seconds, but on a forum, there isn't any rush.

My God, the guy probably just missed a key...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stixx on 2006-12-06 12:57 ]</font>

Genobee
Dec 6, 2006, 04:00 PM
On 2006-12-06 12:46, Ryoki wrote:

On 2006-12-06 02:52, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:

Oh god damn it...

BTW

wow im glad u care because no 1 else does

Ryoki
Dec 6, 2006, 04:01 PM
On 2006-12-06 12:56, Stixx wrote:

On 2006-12-06 02:52, Ryoki wrote
Oh god damn it...

BTW

My God, the guy probably just missed a key...

Trust me, If you have heard some of the stuck up things this guy says, you might hate him as much as I do. I mean, everything he says:
"My stupid team."
"I might go as far as to kick figunners."
And he always acts like he has the answer.
I mean, just look at his name.
I Own You.

I can't stand people who act like they are better than everyone else, especially if they are obviously less intelligent. Maybe if he made some well-typed valid points that didn't revolve around him being better than his shitty team I wouldn't care.

EDIT: I realize you have a point Genobee. Carry on with the topic. Please do not quote this.

EDIT2:
>_< Eh, shut up Stixx...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-12-06 13:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-12-06 13:03 ]</font>
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA SEEDS (http://marijuanaseeds.org/)

Stixx
Dec 6, 2006, 04:01 PM
Heh...you said stupider....

hucast21
Dec 6, 2006, 04:03 PM
Oh god damn it...

BTW

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammar_nazi

Ryoki
Dec 6, 2006, 04:05 PM
On 2006-12-06 13:03, hucast21 wrote:

Oh god damn it...

BTW

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammar_nazi

I didn't even know there was a word for that...
lol...
Sumimasen (Sorry)...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-12-06 13:06 ]</font>
________
IOLITE PORTABLE VAPORIZER (http://iolitevaporizer.net/)

hucast21
Dec 6, 2006, 04:10 PM
On 2006-12-06 13:05, Ryoki wrote:

I didn't even know there was a word for that...
lol...
Sumimasen (Sorry)...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-12-06 13:06 ]</font>

Don't take my post to heart, it was meant as a joke. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Hustler_One
Dec 6, 2006, 04:12 PM
On 2006-12-06 12:28, Zalinian wrote:

On 2006-12-05 18:46, DoubleJG3288 wrote:

Power still owns all =D

And I've seen many non-power beasts just bearly hitting 300-400, while I hit for 700-900 and crit 1100-1300(no slot units). Just like ljkkjlcm9 said, if your smart about it you'll be fine. Actually having a FO there makes you extremely lethal though, but I guess every form has it purpose.

This is why I like power.... a very significant increase in damage... Although I DO have a character with Boggo Val (which I will probably switch to Zeed to check that out soon) I find that, while I take less physical damage certainly, TECHS still tear you apart, and you do A LOT less than Adaka... meaning you cant kill them as fast.

Maybe im just special, but Ive only been beat down once by a non-TECH using creature with Adaka, and that was when I had a lag spike and came out of it to find myself standing in the dragons fire beam, most of the time stuff is either dead, or knocked down/juggled. But then ive never tried A ranks (level 31 so I cant), maybe its diffrent later? Dunno, but for right now I like Adaka the most.

Ryoki
Dec 6, 2006, 04:13 PM
Question to fellow beasts:
Did anyone do what I did and choose the Nanoblast to match your hair color?
Because in real life, I am blonde, in the game, blond, and nano...well...duh...

________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES (http://www.youtube.com/dispensaries)

Pentence
Dec 6, 2006, 08:46 PM
Might i interject this,simply put each form hasmerits and combined with certain slot items can be come more usefull in a given situation.Thusly why bother argueing it?

Finale note a team with a varity of beasts with different forms would likely be a most powerfull team.I have been with a team of 4 beasts once i was the force with the bogga val.The others consited of 3 hunters 2 with zeed and the last with vande.We each played our part with respective nanos.

XCOPY
Dec 6, 2006, 09:28 PM
My beast is only level 25 at the moment, but Defense and Power are the two that really shine, imo. I love the concept of total invincibility, but I just can't get over the time disparity....being half the duration of the other forms is just too much of a negative, in my opinion. My character(online and offline versions) has Defense form. There's something so satisfying about seeing nearly everything trying its best to hit me...and nothing but 0s come up, because for those 50 seconds....I have become a god. My secondary online character, HE-MAN(yes, He-man) who is also a beast....I will most likely give him the Power form.

Ryoki
Dec 6, 2006, 09:36 PM
On 2006-12-06 18:28, XCOPY wrote:
My beast is only level 25 at the moment, but Defense and Power are the two that really shine, imo. I love the concept of total invincibility, but I just can't get over the time disparity....being half the duration of the other forms is just too much of a negative, in my opinion. My character(online and offline versions) has Defense form. There's something so satisfying about seeing nearly everything trying its best to hit me...and nothing but 0s come up, because for those 50 seconds....I have become a god. My secondary online character, HE-MAN(yes, He-man) who is also a beast....I will most likely give him the Power form.

Oh yeah, don't even mention Zeed. Jerk. Zeed>Power.

________
Vapir One Vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/vapir-air-one/)

Neith
Dec 6, 2006, 09:44 PM
On 2006-12-06 11:28, Vhex wrote:
When it comes down to it, each has its own situation. I think the nessisity of their uses makes some more practical than others. I personally feel that Adaka and Bogga, are the most helpful, I'd reccomend Bogga for people who like soloing, and Adaka for those who prefer parties.

Ah, thanks for clarifying that. Guess I'll have to be dodging the Megid then, I refuse to change to the other colours- Purple is hot. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I've actually found Boggo useful in teams too- in hard situations (like Bil De Vear spawns), I can tank most of the damage, and take the hate off the team for a minute (well, 50 seconds). In that time, the team can get back together, get healed, and get ready to fight again, while I absorb most of the damage the enemies deal out.

If you have a Force who's willing to Resta you for the 50 seconds, Adaka is awesome. Without a FO, I'd take Boggo or Zeed. I'm not a fan of Vande, although it looks nice, and is useful.

Thrash777
Dec 6, 2006, 10:17 PM
I use good ol' Zeed Val (yellow) ATA and EVP boost... never miss an enemy, rarely get hit, and it still ups your ATP by like 4x (unlike the 10x with the Power(red) blast)

Genobee
Dec 6, 2006, 10:38 PM
well it's pretty simple,unless some one hands me 20k to change I'm keeping power.

Thrash777
Dec 6, 2006, 10:40 PM
On 2006-12-06 19:38, Genobee wrote:
well it's pretty simple,unless some one hands me 20k to change I'm keeping power.

20k? It only costs 10k to change...

Genobee
Dec 6, 2006, 10:42 PM
yea yea whatever 10k unless some one gives me 10k