PDA

View Full Version : Do higher ranked photons exist?

Sexy_Raine
Dec 5, 2006, 10:01 PM
I'm not sure if this has been asked, but I'll ask anyway. Do higher photon such as anything that has more than a 3 star(such as Ray-Photons) rank? I just wanted to know if it was possible to create armors with a higher elemental resistance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-12-05 19:02 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 5, 2006, 10:03 PM
As far as we know, nothing's higher than a 3* Photon.

If only there was a multi-photon that covers all element...

MXdude
Dec 5, 2006, 10:12 PM
a Hit photon! If only http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Choja
Dec 5, 2006, 10:19 PM
Too bad no such thing as a Gi- (max 75%) or a Ra- (max 100%) <element> photon exists. Hahaha ha haha ha!

VelosofLight
Dec 5, 2006, 10:21 PM
'RaGra-Photon' ? That looks... odd.

VanHalen
Dec 5, 2006, 10:45 PM
DamBan-photon!!!!!(what you would say if your PM synth fails with a DamBaa-photon)

AlMcFly
Dec 6, 2006, 02:24 AM
I actually pondered this question also while looking at the photon's star rating. They definitely lead you to believe that higher lvl photons have a chance to come to the game.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 6, 2006, 03:46 AM
it would have to be a suffix change not a prefix change if they were gonna up the photons.

like +a = +2* or somthing.

el-photona
megi-photona

that or just new names all together.

I doubt they exsist tho, and seeing as how we have PS2 as a platform its not like they can just "add in" anything they want I bet 99.999% of everything we ever get in the game is already there on the disk.

Kanore
Dec 6, 2006, 06:27 AM
I doubt it.
It would be even more of a hassle for you silly HUs if they added more elemental photons anwyay.

Vhex
Dec 6, 2006, 08:39 AM
On 2006-12-06 03:27, Kanore wrote:
I doubt it.
It would be even more of a hassle for you silly HUs if they added more elemental photons anwyay.

Indeed. ><; Lucky RAs and FOs.

Bast
Dec 6, 2006, 08:59 AM
Higher ranked photons would be nice. Perhaps guaranteeing high elemental percentage or they don’t lower the synth success rate.

I just wish there was a way to change a melee weapon’s elemental (i.e. bullet, perhaps use something called blade: ice blade, fire blade).

Guess that would be overpowered/too much to ask. Uh well, a guy can dream.

Natrokos
Dec 6, 2006, 01:50 PM
On 2006-12-06 00:46, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
it would have to be a suffix change not a prefix change if they were gonna up the photons.

like +a = +2* or somthing.

el-photona
megi-photona

that or just new names all together.

I doubt they exsist tho, and seeing as how we have PS2 as a platform its not like they can just "add in" anything they want I bet 99.999% of everything we ever get in the game is already there on the disk.

Are you serious?? Do you actually believe that they can't add/delete stuff? They can and will 'add in' stuff down the road.

PureEntropy
Dec 6, 2006, 02:23 PM
Isn't the information for stats and things like that stored server side? You never really SEE what a Photon looks like, all you see is a green box. So they could add all kinds of things - as it's only text. Now when it comes to weapon designs and things like that, you might have an issue with the PS2 crowd.