PDA

View Full Version : luck

fay
Dec 6, 2006, 08:10 AM
i dont think iv ever noticed a place where it says where my luck is. iv notice an odd thing, above my character thing on the left of the page.
can some1 tell me if this is where it is.

also what do the luck do in this game.
i think iv heard about better chance to find rare enemys, better grind chance, better drop rates.
can some1 put these into the the right places for me of
luck 0
luck 1
luck 2
luck 3

RivaOni
Dec 6, 2006, 08:29 AM
what system are you on? bring up your name above your characers head and there may be some stars or a glowing ball on the left of your name, thats your luck for today.

no stars =- zero luck
a small cluster of stars = 1 luck
a big cluster of stars = 2 luck
a glowing orange ball = 3 luck

Zabot
Dec 6, 2006, 08:32 AM
and it affects almost everything you do, its like a bonus 3 lvls on your char, and grinding etc is all effected by it, you name it, it has to do with it.

fay
Dec 6, 2006, 08:35 AM
thanks guys, but is it not like when u have luck 1 u find rarer enemys when u have luck 2 u get whateva saem for lv 3. i thought it worked out that way.

ill prob always have 0 luck as thats what im like lol

Zarbolord
Dec 6, 2006, 08:43 AM
its all on probability and hazard things that luck affects. It decreases the numbers of the denominator, so hat is kinda it really. Very simple http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Bast
Dec 6, 2006, 08:52 AM
And to my knowledge it has not affect on synthing (i.e. success, rates, elemental %, etc.).

Please correct me if I'm wrong