PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: PSU Online Question

His0ka
Dec 6, 2006, 02:24 PM
first of all i must apologize for my bad english<--regular germanguy^^. i,am new in this community and i like to greet you all.
i hope i will find some answers here.

maybe the question was asked a thousand times, and i really tried the "search function" too(but i can,t imagine a right keyword without finding 1000+ threads.)

ive gained the pc version of psu(maybe its important to know)

now here comes my question.

in online mode there are just 2 spells(tech,s) for every element and just 1 or(2?) photon art for every weapon category. but in OFFLINE mode, there are a lot of photon arts(combos) and tech,s(magics) i bet you all knew that already but the question simply is: when will be the full arsenal of the offline skills in ONLINE mode? or are some of these skills are already online(maybe in japan???) i saw a screenshot with level 70 chars online. can someone give me an explanation of the progress of the game up to now. maybe there are offical statements of the designers...for me it dosnt matter when all the skills are online...i just want to hear that they WILL come. please i need to know an answer^-^

thx in advance!

His0ka

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 6, 2006, 02:26 PM
Updates starting this thursday will occur weekly, at the point where we will eventually have everything from offlinemode and MUCH MUCH MORE. Basically only 10% of the game is unlocked online.

Also note that JP has a different timeline upon updates from the US/EU version. So our content is very different from JP. Progressing through the updates, we will eventually "catch" up to JP and maybe have things they dont have.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-06 11:30 ]</font>