PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: Lucca's house of flying daggers now open!

Dragonkat
Dec 6, 2006, 04:38 PM
Hehe well took the better part of a day, but finally have a full store ready for the knife lovers of PSU to check out.

Low levels and alts anyway. =p As I never liked the fact you can never find low end gear in any mmo past a certain point.

But if you need a 2* or 3* yohmei dagger, single or twin, any element but light, +0 or +2, then feel free to come browse the stock. And if you don't see what you need drop me a PM here, as i couldn't get the whole stock up in one go.

Just look for Lucca's (The queen of all pannons!) store, or the P$OW tag. Happy shopping! ^_^

WildArms2
Dec 6, 2006, 05:10 PM
you call yourself a knife dager store and don't have LIGHT! OMG i need light, any I'm kidding good luck on store but if you going to be making 5* anytime soon make me some light ones with high percent and well talk.

Dragonkat
Dec 6, 2006, 05:19 PM
Heh well thats the problem with 5 use boards, and the evilness of megid world isn't up yet. Hehe though when people do come screaming about not so cute pannons, I bet light weps will become most popular. They'll just have to pry me from agata relics.

*hugs happy high % dark weapons* =p