PDA

View Full Version : Cast and Crea weps?

RussInDaHill
Dec 7, 2006, 03:42 AM
I was in a game earlier and a guy was sayin that Casts will nolt be able to use Crea weps...Is this true? I think and hope he is full of shiz

Skuda
Dec 7, 2006, 03:44 AM
Only humans and Newmans can use Crea weapons.

DarkSeph
Dec 7, 2006, 04:01 AM
Yeah...that does suck. But at the same time, CASTS and BEASTS are the only ones who can use SUV and NANO BLASTS...so....which would you rather have Hmmmm?

Arieta
Dec 7, 2006, 04:27 AM
This should really be restated to be more techincal.

Only humans and newmans can use Crea *replicas* which tend to be A weapons at the moment (they might show up as S's later, but not for now). However! All races can use *True* crea weapons, which tend to be S ranked. Only one true crea weapon has been found so far though, the Crea Doubles.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arieta on 2006-12-07 01:28 ]</font>

DarkSeph
Dec 7, 2006, 04:46 AM
Damn! Only one....what a load of ****

I don't care for SEGA's thinking....there is making things hard to get to enjoy the game and then their is just plain being pricks!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-07 01:47 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-07 01:47 ]</font>

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 7, 2006, 04:46 AM
yep in the long run hum/newm have nothing and we get jacked http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif so dont complane.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 7, 2006, 05:10 AM
On 2006-12-07 01:46, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
yep in the long run hum/newm have nothing and we get jacked http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif so dont complane.

Exactly, the topic creator shouldn't be jeolous at the fact Cast and Beasts can't use certain wep. Sad to say Sega screwed Hu/Nu in this game. But I'm happy with having no special. And bandwagon people suck.

My 4th slot will be a female newman guntecter, but she'll probably suck anyway. She''ll be low a priority for me.

SpishackCola
Dec 7, 2006, 05:17 AM
lol@bandwagon. I suppose everyone that chose a beast or cast is one then?

Ravennittes
Dec 7, 2006, 05:19 AM
We don't really get nerferd. We as Humans and Newmans get the chance to equip all items, Humans get the ability to be effective at ANY and ALL classes they play as. Female Newmans, such as myself, get the ability to be one of, if not THE strongest damage dealer in the game, sorry beasts, we'll do more than your nanoblast as Fortechers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

Tsudori
Dec 7, 2006, 05:26 AM
Creas just seem to be SEGA's way of makin up for givin beasts nanoblast and CASTs SUV's so i understand why only humans and newmans can use em but i not too bothered bout it.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 7, 2006, 05:28 AM
On 2006-12-07 02:19, Ravennittes wrote:
We don't really get nerferd. We as Humans and Newmans get the chance to equip all items, Humans get the ability to be effective at ANY and ALL classes they play as. Female Newmans, such as myself, get the ability to be one of, if not THE strongest damage dealer in the game, sorry beasts, we'll do more than your nanoblast as Fortechers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

Yes, we'll be doing the biggest damage #'s in the game.

Humans are good, but top-tier race/class whores don't think so. Oh, and I can't stand playing a hunter. I'd rather be in a party of RA's/FO's anyday.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 7, 2006, 05:29 AM
well the couner balance is that human/newman have more jobs that they get bonus stats in, but the boost is small.

Nobody can do fotecher better than newman so im not worried about it anyways, not like a force will be effective with any of the special abilities as they are all based on atp.

EJ
Dec 7, 2006, 05:37 AM
why is the OP complaing about not getting Crea weapons?

They can hit an extra enemy but have low atp compare to other A rank weapons.

Plus we newmans/humans barely get anything, be glad beast and cast have special abilities, let us newman/humans get weapons we can use only ;3

Ravennittes
Dec 7, 2006, 05:47 AM
I know how a Male Newman can have more ATP than a Beast ha ha ha. Yeah, us Newmans get bonuses from certain items that make us godly for about a minute. One for ATP, one for MST. 200% bonus mind you.

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 7, 2006, 07:20 AM
man, this thread fails. it sux that CASTs and Beasts(and I have a Beast btw) are actually able to wield real creas, they don't need it, I think they are already overpowered in this game.

PJ
Dec 7, 2006, 07:46 AM
On 2006-12-07 01:27, Arieta wrote:

Only humans and newmans can use Crea *replicas* which tend to be A weapons at the moment (they might show up as S's later, but not for now). However! All races can use *True* crea weapons, which tend to be S ranked. Only one true crea weapon has been found so far though, the Crea Doubles.

Confirmed, where?

Fortechers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

The hell's a Fortecher? Is it something like a Fortetecher?!

Genobee
Dec 7, 2006, 08:10 AM
yea but to bad ALL races can use true creas, I think Nano can hold me off until I find a true crea.

Polenicus
Dec 7, 2006, 09:45 AM
I sure there will be more Hu/Ne only weapons and gear released. It IS our only advantage over Casts and Beasts. Something based on our 'superior photon manipulation abilities' or whatever crap they used to justify the replica Creas being Hu/Ne only.

And any Casts or Beasts who whine about that... fine. Give up your Nanoblasts, SUV's and racial stat bonuses and we'll talk.

Neith
Dec 7, 2006, 09:56 AM
Casts got too much love in PSU, as did Newman Females (lolz, Lv2/3 luck seems like a permanent feature for them).

Be glad you're not a Human, THEN you could complain.

Nayte
Dec 7, 2006, 09:59 AM
And some people think would PvP would be balanced. I hope newmans and humans do get some good things that only they can use. I dont even count crea replicas as something special to them if beasts and casts can use true creas. Yeah....they really need something else going for them.

Itsuki
Dec 7, 2006, 10:07 AM
On 2006-12-07 04:46, PJ wrote:

On 2006-12-07 01:27, Arieta wrote:

Confirmed, where?

Fortechers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

The hell's a Fortecher? Is it something like a Fortetecher?!

In the description for all 7* claire weapons it says something like "replicas of the original photon weapons"(atleast on the japanese verison). I think it also says something about them being unstable. They are Human/newman only.

There are a grand total of 2 s-rank weapons on the JP version right now. One happens to be the good ole, Claire Doubles. Now, when people first synthed the claire doubles, they noticed something. At level 60, human/newman didn't even have the ATP to equip it, but casts and beasts could equip it. So its assumed the other 10* Claire weapons, since they are the "original photon weapons" and stable, can be equipped by all races.

But as I said, theres only 2 S-rank weapons so far, so a lot of this is speculation.

And on the japanese version of PSU, its spelled "forutekutaa" Or Fortecher.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2006-12-07 07:09 ]</font>

Candor
Dec 7, 2006, 10:10 AM
i don't think the replicas were ever meant to be a way to balance the races, I think that was just speculation. And I don't see how giving certain races exclusive access to weapons is a fair trade for a few seconds of being "overpowered." You're just jealous i get to turn into a hot were-beast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Candor on 2006-12-07 07:12 ]</font>

MayLee
Dec 7, 2006, 10:18 AM
Why are people complaining about this, BEASTs and CASTs have hidden powers! I am a Human and I demand a hidden power!

Crea weapons will do just fine, I guess.

Chris28
Dec 7, 2006, 10:23 AM
Here is what im doing. I have a LvL 50 Cast and a LvL 33 Human, both are hunters. My cast will be a Figunner and use Double Sabers, Twins Swords, and Twin Daggers. My Human will be a Fortefighter and use Crea weapons and the many other S-ranks involved with fortefighter. Seems pretty good to me.

Pandatron
Dec 7, 2006, 10:31 AM
So i'm curious in terms of crea and true crea in either case have any crea wands, rods, bows, or cards been made or do they even exist at all? x.x Cause i mean playing as a newman force and having the only crea/crea replicas being melee weapons don't help newman forces at all...

Tenzntwentiez
Dec 7, 2006, 10:55 AM
I have a newman and a cast and i can honestly say the SUV kinda sucks. Newman isnt so bad, the spells r pretty good and you CANT live without a Fo. Its the humans that got cheated. The only thing they have going for them is Versatility. They can be decent at any job but didnt you expect that when you made a human? Jack of all trades master of non? Its your own fault IMO, you knew about the SUV and Nano but you made a HUman anyways. Cast seems like the best race IMO. Great ATA, Great ATP, SUV, The only thing they dont have is EVP but who cares about that?

Doh42
Dec 7, 2006, 11:15 AM
Cast have ungodly low magic resist, and low EVP. Ever noticed EVP works on spells now?

Cast + FO mob make a pretty bad mix. But if you mean Cast are the best race to solo Da Ragan and Sleeping Warriors all day long, you can do that and have fun, too.

Balanced = pros and cons. Sure, in some maps, the pros of a newman won't be useful, and the cons of a cast won't hit him in the face, but some day, it'll come and bite you... Unless you play exclusively in maps where you "own", which is pretty much the best way to over-inflate your ego.

Stixx
Dec 7, 2006, 11:25 AM
Vesatility is a superpower >.>

Pandatron
Dec 7, 2006, 11:34 AM
On 2006-12-07 08:25, Stixx wrote:

I mean look at batman nuff said... though some may say his not a super hero but more of a hero.

Ronzeru
Dec 7, 2006, 11:39 AM
I don't think a lot of people realise how much hitting multiple enemies at the same time'll be useful yet heheh.

Stixx
Dec 7, 2006, 11:40 AM
On 2006-12-07 08:34, Pandatron wrote:

On 2006-12-07 08:25, Stixx wrote:

I mean look at batman nuff said... though some may say his not a super hero but more of a hero.

Well, versatility (in Batman's case intelligence) is definately super. I mean...Batman beat Superman in a fistfight because he made kryptonite-knuckles.

edit: I'm just agreeing with you more Panda. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stixx on 2006-12-07 08:41 ]</font>

Asra
Dec 7, 2006, 11:54 AM
On 2006-12-07 08:39, Ronzeru wrote:
I don't think a lot of people realise how much hitting multiple enemies at the same time'll be useful yet heheh.

right! especially on bigger monsters with mutliple hit boxes or bosses.

Stixx
Dec 7, 2006, 12:09 PM
Well, the most hit spots I've seen on a non-boss mob was 3. There are some weapons available now that can hit that many in a PA, which leads me to question the usefulness of certain crea weapons.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 7, 2006, 12:29 PM
How about this, give newmans and humans a unit that makes us faster in battle. But, of course it's just dreaming, it aint going to happen. This game will continue to have an imbalance in race numbers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-12-07 09:32 ]</font>