PDA

View Full Version : Pre-paid cards!

drakkula
Dec 7, 2006, 07:36 AM
I was wondering if I could use a pre-paid card instead of my CC. Will playsega take it?
what about the address?

sorry if there have been topics about that before mas I couldnt find any....

just want to know that for a friend who is getting that 192 error...

Thanks Folks

Semihex
Dec 7, 2006, 07:40 AM
if you go to a walgreens.. or maybe a cvs you can get a "greendot" card.. its basicaly a prepaid credit card.. the card itself costs $10 ( + the ammount you are adding).. and you have to buy a $5 card whenever you put money on it.. but the card does work.. i use it to pay for my girlfriend and my own account.

drakkula
Dec 7, 2006, 07:43 AM
https://www.www-card.com/landing/uk/secureBasic1.html?agent_camp=18734001&gclid=CKHx5_CigIkCFQIFWAodEAUqAg

can I have it from here? I dont live in the USA so i cant go this place=]

drakkula
Dec 7, 2006, 09:28 AM
just bumping up......anyone?

Ri0T
Dec 7, 2006, 11:15 AM
If they are advertising it for online pay and everywhere the logo is accepted, chances are that it will work for PSU. We've had a bunch of threads in the past with tons of different cards and i think that all of them were accepted, i don't remember one of them being declined. One thing you may want to check with their Helpdesk or whatever is if their cards ( in addition to the CC# and exp date of course ) also have the 3 digit CVS number on the back of the card, as playsega will ask for this.

The one good thing about greendot is that after you pay for the card, you can pretty much immediately ( 10 minutes after is what they recommend ) get the info from the site and use your card for online purchases. With other companies, i'm not sure how they handle it, you may have to wait for the card to come in the mail, which can takes weeks or even months depending on the company.

drakkula
Dec 7, 2006, 03:40 PM
this one can be used immediately as well.....

yes, you get a CVS number when u buy this card.....

thanks for replying....