PDA

View Full Version : Return of capitalism

Cry0
Dec 7, 2006, 09:46 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ooooooooooooooooooo....

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/12/1322/meseta_fury
(for those the link wont work)
Meseta Fury Item Category Icon
Item Summary
Availability: Phantasy Star Universe
Photon Art Type: Bullet
Weapon Type: Machinegun
Element: None
Status Infliction: Unknown
Description: Machinegun bullet: No attribute
Consumes meseta instead of PP to fire powerful shots.

here we go again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cry0 on 2006-12-07 06:47 ]</font>

Genobee
Dec 7, 2006, 09:47 AM
Bad link = thread fail

MayLee
Dec 7, 2006, 09:48 AM
On 2006-12-07 06:46, Cry0 wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ooooooooooooooooooo....

I'm sorry, I didn't get that. Can you please repeat that again?

Also, the link doesn't work.

Vorpal
Dec 7, 2006, 09:48 AM
Huh?

The link doesn't seem to work also.
^{Was before edit}

Hmm, most likely it will consume less meseta than the PSO version. Like 3 meseta per, or if it is really strong, 10.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vorpal on 2006-12-07 06:48 ]</font>

Cry0
Dec 7, 2006, 09:49 AM
added explanation

MayLee
Dec 7, 2006, 09:49 AM
I heard of something like this..Wasn't this on like FF or PSO?

Tahldon
Dec 7, 2006, 09:52 AM
Sacrifices have to be made..

This weapon -is- optional you know. Only the "big ballers" will have it. It's all in how badly you wanna use it though.

Fret not, my friend. It'll be alright.

Shaidar
Dec 7, 2006, 10:24 AM
All those with more or less endless amounts of illegit meseta ought to like this one. =p

Let's hope it isn't overpowered or something.

Candor
Dec 7, 2006, 10:32 AM
i never understood this type of weapon in PSO, where's the coin slot?

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 7, 2006, 10:33 AM
oh man, I don't like the sound of this, but at the same time, it isn't good for farming cuz you'll be spending money, at least you can regenerate PP, you can't regenerate meseta. either way, I'm not too big about this weapon.

Umberger
Dec 7, 2006, 11:13 AM
It's a bullet Photon Art, and like said before, you don't NEED to use it.

I can't see it becoming useful unless you're like...a max level character with all S-Ranks with no plans of making another character.

Pandatron
Dec 7, 2006, 11:15 AM
Haha i can't see it now, instead of dropping a photo charge mid-mission people are going to drop 1k meseta. Oh the joy this shall bring.

Either case i don't think i'll consider using a weapon type like this unless they make it in bow, or card form.

AC9breaker
Dec 7, 2006, 11:23 AM
I don't understand, why is everyone so down about this? It sounds like the charge weapons from pso to me and, the way I remembered it, everyone loved that effect.

Stixx
Dec 7, 2006, 11:30 AM
Well, when you think about it, rangers already have a semi-charge effect already. It costs meseta to fill up your PP guage. On 5* weapons I'm going to estimate it's 120 meseta to fill up a pair of twin handguns (TENORA). Said TENORA handguns have 660 PP ungrinded, and at 10 PP (I think) per volley, that's 66 shots for 120 meseta (2-3 meseta per shot). Unless this new Bullet PA eats up stacks of meseta per shot, it really isn't that much of a change...if you think about it. And just think, the A rank weapons are going to be even more expensive to fill up...

Ronzeru
Dec 7, 2006, 11:33 AM
Then don't get it.

Blenjar
Dec 7, 2006, 11:38 AM
On 2006-12-07 08:33, Ronzeru wrote:
Then don't get it.

+1

-- Blen

Pure-chan
Dec 7, 2006, 11:51 AM
On 2006-12-07 08:23, AC9breaker wrote:
I don't understand, why is everyone so down about this? It sounds like the charge weapons from pso to me and, the way I remembered it, everyone loved that effect.

After it was established that lv 151+ players could buy 50% hit charge vulcans from the Ult npc shops, no one used anything else. Why would you when you could dupe meseta and do over 9,000 damage with the 3x3 hit mechgun combo, effectively for free? (...let the 'over 9,000' jokes commence -.-)

Anyway, it ought to be more balanced now, with the increased value of meseta. ...Though, I'm not looking forward to seeing every player with non-legit meseta abusing the hell out of it.

Collar
Dec 7, 2006, 11:57 AM
On 2006-12-07 08:51, Pure-chan wrote:
After it was established that lv 151+ players could buy 50% hit charge vulcans from the Ult npc shops, no one used anything else. Why would you when you could dupe meseta and do over 9,000 damage with the 3x3 hit mechgun combo, effectively for free? (...let the 'over 9,000' jokes commence -.-)

Anyway, it ought to be more balanced now, with the increased value of meseta. ...Though, I'm not looking forward to seeing every player with non-legit meseta abusing the hell out of it.

"Why, that damage just happens to be reletively close to over NINE THOU--- NO. No. No. I just can't do it.

Anyway. I can see them being viable for farming for certain items as they'll be a constant source of shots at the exchange of meseta on a mission. Might make things go faster. But who knows, we'll find out when we actually get them.

-dis-
Dec 7, 2006, 11:59 AM
On 2006-12-07 08:51, Pure-chan wrote:

Most over 151+ players had endless meseta merely by selling armor to the shop. It was nearly impossible to be high level and not maxed on money in PSO. I don't think even an addiction to mag farming could put much of a real dent in the meseta of really high level players running seabed, tower, and ruins. Money rolled in.