PDA

View Full Version : Will this Kubara model Double Saber be available after the u

AtheistPeace
Dec 7, 2006, 05:15 PM
http://pwv.sakura.ne.jp/image/d_saver/doublesabak00.jpg

Thats the picture. Is that the Kubara version of the 7* double saber or the 8* Bone Dance and does anybody know how it is made?

Cry0
Dec 7, 2006, 05:17 PM
In all likeliness, yes.

Banert
Dec 7, 2006, 05:20 PM
Don't think so. The expert weapons (i.e. weapons that are only available to expert classes such as claws and beam cannons don't follow the conventional weapon colour scheme of red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple) I'm not sure what it is, but they do get different colour metals as they progress up in rank.

p.s. not to mention that all kubara variants thus far at black, not white.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Banert on 2006-12-07 14:21 ]</font>

Genobee
Dec 7, 2006, 05:25 PM
If I remebr didn't 6* threw 8* boards, have ??? in the wood slot, you could put like Par whatever in, or you could put in Kubara Wood and it would make the Kubara type?

Arieta
Dec 7, 2006, 05:27 PM
Only for ranged weapons

AtheistPeace
Dec 7, 2006, 05:35 PM
Hmm, interesting. That seems to only be an A Rank weapon though as the link on the site lists the names in Japanese and this one was an A Rank online. The only 10* Double was the Crea(Claire) Double so it may not be an S Rank. It does however look pretty pimp.

Nani-chan
Dec 7, 2006, 05:58 PM
Well even if they can be made, if there is no A grinder boards then the kubara version will be weaker.

Genobee
Dec 7, 2006, 06:11 PM
there adding them tommarrow

FOnewearl-Lina
Dec 7, 2006, 06:33 PM
Kubara versions of melee/magic weapons only became available in our last update which unlocked the second part of HIVE. So in all likeliness, no.
Besides, Kubara weapons start out with worse stats(yet better grind increments), but you can't even grind that thing so it's kinda useless until they release A grinder boards...