PDA

View Full Version : "Currently Unobtainable PMs"

Tahldon
Dec 7, 2006, 05:50 PM
Hm.. I don't know whether to aim this question towards everyone in general or just the JP users..

But I've read on Psupedia about the "unobtainable" PMs. I've also been struck with curiousity as to HOW one would go about getting one of these.

Now.. I'm under the impression that one has to level a PM all the way up then use a Zero Device on it and turn it back to Zero then bring it up again. Which is a little silly, but that's just what i'm getting from what little I read about it.

So I ask.. does anyone have any info on how to actually get them, AFTER the update I mean. I may be asking this in vain because we'll all end up finding out after the update.. some long time afterwards perhaps. But maybe -someone- has at least a little information.

I'm actually very interested in the 451 model myself.. though I've already obtained the 450..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tahldon on 2006-12-07 15:11 ]</font>

Antagony
Dec 7, 2006, 06:21 PM
There will be an item available that you purchase and use to make it one of the "sub-models".

Dhylec
Dec 7, 2006, 06:53 PM
See some info on them here.
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=128907&forum=22&29

Tahldon
Dec 7, 2006, 08:21 PM
Ah wow, thanks for the link.

It's greatly appreciated.

"Evolution device" is it....Hm.. *chinrub*

KiteWolfwood
Dec 7, 2006, 08:24 PM
I so want the 424 or 452. Wanted those ones since I got the game.

Lavernius
Dec 7, 2006, 08:31 PM
WOO! More Lolibots for perverts to make sick jokes about! (sarcasm dripping from mouth)