PDA

View Full Version : Tengoh Bow ...it doesn't make any freaking sense!!!

DarkSeph
Dec 7, 2006, 09:49 PM
Ok, I was all excited to make this Bow but now after seeing what the item database says about it's "ATP" compared to lesser rank bows it's Pathetic......is that even accurate?!?...I mean WTF...around 200ATP for this bow and I have a 5 star bow with around 400ATP already.....

Those stats cannot be accurate......that is so pathetic!

Gamemako
Dec 7, 2006, 09:53 PM
Kubara.

Kubara = grind.

VelosofLight
Dec 7, 2006, 09:54 PM
Kubara items have crappy stats that, after a few grindings, become godly.

Gamemako
Dec 7, 2006, 09:58 PM
Actually, it's A-rank, so you're stuck with a useless bow for now... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

darthplagis
Dec 7, 2006, 09:59 PM
accurate may it not be, looks cool does it not hmm hmmm, old and frail kubara product may look but with the 'training' (grinding) a jedi it will become hmm hmmm.

just a theory from a wise old green dude who kicks ass with a flourescent bulb and can reflect zonde techs with his hands

seroisly i think it has to do with kubara looking naff on paper but grinding takes it beyond its regular versions stat levels.

so wait till you get 3 luck (make a newman female hehe) and grind the hell out of it with the best rated grinders you can get

Gamemako
Dec 7, 2006, 10:00 PM
No A-rank grinders, non?

DarkSeph
Dec 7, 2006, 10:05 PM
On 2006-12-07 18:59, darthplagis wrote:
accurate may it not be, looks cool does it not hmm hmmm, old and frail kubara product may look but with the 'training' (grinding) a jedi it will become hmm hmmm.

just a theory from a wise old green dude who kicks ass with a flourescent bulb and can reflect zonde techs with his hands

seroisly i think it has to do with kubara looking naff on paper but grinding takes it beyond its regular versions stat levels.

so wait till you get 3 luck (make a newman female hehe) and grind the hell out of it with the best rated grinders you can get

Aware of this I was Not, Hmmm... Grateful for the Info I am... So basically I was unaware that Grinded Kubara products would jump so Drastically in stats, that is cool to know. Also wasn't aware that being a Newman Female would help in grinding things higher....Thank You. Just curious though, Would a S Grinder (when available) work better than a A+10 Grinder? Anyone know?

Choja
Dec 7, 2006, 10:15 PM
On 2006-12-07 19:05, DarkSeph wrote:

On 2006-12-07 18:59, darthplagis wrote:

Aware of this I was Not, Hmmm... Grateful for the Info I am... So basically I was unaware that Grinded Kubara products would jump so Drastically in stats, that is cool to know. Also wasn't aware that being a Newman Female would help in grinding things higher....Thank You. Just curious though, Would a S Grinder (when available) work better than a A+10 Grinder? Anyone know?

A newman female does not actually increase your luck dramatically, it's just that they happen to get 3 Luck so much. S+1 < A+10 unless S+10 is applied. or just examine here: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=128840&forum=20

DarkSeph
Dec 7, 2006, 10:17 PM
Thank you Choja, I just really want this bow and it was discouraging when I first saw the stats, now I don't feel so bad cuz I'm still gonna make it it just wouldn't have been so powerful. Thanks for the Grinder tips

DarkSeph
Dec 7, 2006, 10:19 PM
So that brings up another good question.....anyone know where i should look to find the Board for this Bow? I have all the other materials just need to look for the board after the next update (hopefully it will be one of the updated items)

Choja
Dec 7, 2006, 10:30 PM
It's most likely on S-Rank Holy Shrine, since that's where you got the part (grantslolololol). If it's not there, then where else? There's no other place with shining bats.

Ceresa
Dec 7, 2006, 10:42 PM
Onma S runs are your best bet when it's released, tons of Tengoh's there, board is quite common.

But it can drop in Agata Relics also, and you'll probably have that mission a few weeks earlier then Onma S.

Itsuki
Dec 7, 2006, 10:44 PM
People like to spam agata relics aswell. If you don't get it yourself early, it'll be sold from shops for less than 20k in no time. I don't even think that board sells for 10k now a days on the jp server. People are happy just to get it out of their damn shop.

EDIT:

Kubara = grind.
This is only true of a certain kind of kubara weaponry. The ones that you get from using kubara wood on normal types of weapons. This isn't true of enemy weapons and joke weapons. Its not like a Bulb or a Harisen actually grinds well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2006-12-07 19:48 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 7, 2006, 10:46 PM
On 2006-12-07 19:42, Ceresa wrote:
Onma S runs are your best bet when it's released, tons of Tengoh's there, board is quite common.

But it can drop in Agata Relics also, and you'll probably have that mission a few weeks earlier then Onma S.

If you are doing the Onma S. The only way you will encounter a Tengohg is the Tengohg route.

Let me explain. There's about 4 different types of map that spawns if you do onma. The exact route for the tengohg to appear... is the route where when you start, you dont encounter any enemies yet. You will continue walking through two doors.

You will eventually come to a warp portal. In this area, the SECOND spawn of the enemies determine the spawn of the tengohgs through the map. If they spawn, then you will see tengohgs.

`I would prefer going to Agata Relics if you want to get the Tengohgs to spawn more often.

Try it! Even works in Onma A.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-07 19:49 ]</font>

VelosofLight
Dec 7, 2006, 10:59 PM
On 2006-12-07 19:44, Itsuki-chan wrote:

This is only true of a certain kind of kubara weaponry. The ones that you get from using kubara wood on normal types of weapons. This isn't true of enemy weapons and joke weapons. Its not like a Bulb or a Harisen actually grinds well.

Well, my Fluorescent Bulb +3 kicks the ass of my Buster +3. I think. Doesn't it?

Itsuki
Dec 7, 2006, 11:05 PM
Bulb +3 actually has a whopping 5 atp and 10 pp less than a buster +3. They're practically the same weapon.

Let me explain. There's about 4 different types of map that spawns if you do onma. The exact route for the tengohg to appear... is the route where when you start, you dont encounter any enemies yet. You will continue walking through two doors.

Ceresa is referring to Episode 2 mizuraki. After the extended class update, you NEVER, I mean NEVER EVER encounter less than 10 tengoug during a mizuraki run. The entire map looks different (Except for the 3rd block). So every time you fight onma, you're fighting tons of tengoug.