PDA

View Full Version : GS CODES FOR PSO... ( WARNING FOR PURE CHEATERS ONLY... )

Malcolm
Feb 13, 2001, 02:30 AM
Gameshark Codes For PSO Available... Pls Post Your Request And Your request Will Be Answered Soon...

MechaGojira
Feb 15, 2001, 10:20 PM
Plz plz plz!

bones
Feb 16, 2001, 12:17 AM
i'd like some codes please

Spy
Feb 16, 2001, 04:51 AM
haha, I'll email anyone some :cough:mailbomb:cough: gameshark cheats if they want.

MechaGojira
Feb 16, 2001, 10:48 PM
Then ill mail you a :cough:mailnuke:cough!

Malcolm
Feb 17, 2001, 01:37 AM
I won't post it here... Since gideon asked me not to... But send me a private msg... I will reply you with the codes.

Malcolm
Feb 17, 2001, 01:41 AM
One more thing pls indicate which version of PSO you have... Because I have codes for both the English and Jap version of PSO.

Ratsmack
Feb 17, 2001, 02:09 AM
Cheaters suck. 'Nuff said.

Malcolm
Feb 17, 2001, 02:22 AM
Did not you read the board it says for pure cheaters only... If you are not one of them I suggest you leave...

Ambel
Feb 20, 2001, 04:41 AM
HI Malcom!

Sorry , I know this is off-topic. but do you know how to Dupe? PLease send me the steps : [email protected]

Thx!

Malcolm
Feb 20, 2001, 06:41 AM
Dupe? Whats that? I don't think I know how to do it... Sorry...

Arcadean
Feb 20, 2001, 07:13 AM
This forum was meant to report people who cheated you of your hard earned money/items was it not? Cheaters forum doesn't mean post or ask about how you can get cheats and ways to dupe. Please just don't post it here. I will not get into flame mode now since I am too tired, but cheat all you want. Just don't tell me damnit.

Ratsmack
Feb 20, 2001, 07:31 PM
Hey, and Malcom, if you read the instruction manual of PSO, it says this is a GAME. Funny thing about GAMES, you're supposed to play them, not cheat your way to lvl 100 so you can wave a twin brand and say "Look at me, I cheated my way through the game! Momma would be so proud!"

Malcolm
Feb 21, 2001, 04:40 AM
I never post the codes here... I only provide them to those who needs it... I myself personally never use the codes... hahaha. I just provide them.

Arcadean
Feb 21, 2001, 05:15 AM
Advertise about giving codes to cheaters on another board then.

Malcolm
Feb 21, 2001, 05:30 AM
So Be It.

Mairu
Feb 21, 2001, 05:33 AM
Lamers can't you play the game without cheating? Why even bother playing the game when you get everything without effort? I hope you get banned asap http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

segagameplay
Feb 21, 2001, 06:28 AM
i have an american console and game.
I would like the codes too. I senta private msg

drac
Feb 23, 2001, 02:41 PM
You know, an interesting thing happened to me the other day. I was playing online, minding my own business, and then all of a sudden, my dreamcast thought it would be really funny if it just up outta nowhere hard reset itself. When I got back into the game, my best weapons and 5 of my mags were gone. Apparently the data had decided to be a bitch and corrupt itself. Now I'm going to use a gameshark and get my shit back. If you don't like that then you can FUCK OFF. I worked hard for that shit and I will get it back. There is a point where I draw the line. I won't get online tomorrow and magically be level 172, but this time the game gyped me outta my shit and I will have my revenge. That's all I have to say.

Remick
Feb 25, 2001, 05:54 AM
Drac You took the words out of my mouth! Same thing happened to me, honest nice person played for 3 weeks to get to 59 and system crashed and everything I worked for was gone, so why not use a gameshark to get what I lost back. I didn't play the game 3 weeks while cheating , earned ever single thing I had. And Sega's imcompetence led to the lost of my honest hard work. So I want what's coming to me and I will take it.
Remick!

Arcadean
Feb 25, 2001, 08:08 AM
ok, I will say it here again. Isn't it better to get 100 then to be 100? The only way you can cheat levels is by getting level 100 (I think). Some of the people that play this game are pathetic, they really are. If I get fcked by Sega I start over with a little bitching but after I while I forget about it and still have fun. I can't stand people like that who cheat to get something they want, but HAD it. I lost my items aplenty of times, and even a level 55 HUmar. I got pissed for about a day and told myself you can throw your DC out the window and play some dinky games or start over and have some real fun! Gameshark is a way to get something you really want, but you get too much of what you want by using it. The game becomes less and less fun. And you quit in a few weeks. But hey, go ahead and ruin the game for yourself. People need to learn from mistakes as I.

Tkc613
Feb 25, 2001, 09:15 AM
I lost a lvl 79 humar and since then, I now have a lvl 100 humar with more and better stuff. Just because you lose your stuff doesn't mean you have to gameshark it back. I'm not telling you not to, but I really think you guys out to do it manually. It's much more fun and rewarding.

But on another note, if you decide you want to use the gameshark, so be it. For those of you that complain about other people and what THEY do with THEIR game... mind you own business!

Online play is a PRIVILEGE, not a RIGHT, just like driving. If you don't want to play with cheaters online, play with just your friends or offline. If others want to "cheat," let them sheesh...

Remick
Feb 25, 2001, 01:10 PM
Ya it was rewarding getting my lvl 59 character there with hard work, but now he is gone. Not because of something I did but because of Sega and thier inability to back up characters online in case a crash does happen.
But here is the thing, we work hard to get our characters to the lvls we did, then server crashes and character gone. Sega will do nothing about this, am I gonna get my character restored because of sega's neglagence? No I doubt it, so thier way of supporting us players is doing nothing when people lose thier characters. How is that kewl or fair, and that's the way sega takes care of the players that earn thier lvls? I'm sure the ones that disapprove of people using gamesharks forgot one thing, I was satisfied with earning my lvl 59 character till it was gone. So what all you people againest this are saying is oh it's ok to let Sega screw up and we lose our characters because of thier neglagence. Well you know what I want my fucking lvl 59 Hucast back! Is that gonna happen? NO!! And you people say so what get over it, so in other words you could care less if sega fucks up and we pay for, well some of us are smart enough to know if sega isn't going to correct the problem we will do it our selves!! I never stole anything, nor cheated and was always helpful with me character and now he is gone forever because of a fucking server crash! Sega was unfair to support me and honest character in pso by backing him up, so why should I be fair to pso? I tried that route and it didn't pay off, people learn from thier mistakes and I think playing for 70hrs to get to lvl 59 and having it crash and lose your character is a lesson learned, the leason is you lost your character because of Sega's fuck up get him back any way you can, cause Sega isn't gonna help you one bit! And sega are the ones who are ruining the game not gamesharkers, if they would have done thier job in the first place alot of people wouldn't be using a game shark, Alot of you are saying oh just get over it and create another character and do it the honest way, ok and then sega crashes and thier goes another character I invested time in. You would have to be a moron to have that mentality, Oh I got screwed by someone, Hmm I want to go back for more so they can screw me again! Only a butthead would think that way! Just remember Sega Cheated us honest players when they didn't implement some sort of character back procedure!

drac
Feb 25, 2001, 05:57 PM
I got my stuff back and I'm now developing a backup procedure. I will post a method once I have perfected it. And, just in case you were wondering, I did use a Gameshark and I'm still level 28. It just goes to show you that the real problem is not the cheaters themselves, but it's the lack of self control that the cheaters show that is causing such a problem. I'd also like to add that I cheated off-line and if others insist on cheating, I suggest they do the same. It's a rumor I've heard that part of the reason peoples games are fucking up so much is because people are CHEATING ON-LINE AND IT'S FUCKING THE SERVER TO SHIT. So please, if you have to cheat, do so offline because I swear to God, if I lose another Breaker +30 and eight extra mags, I am going to fucking lose it.

Troll
Feb 25, 2001, 06:08 PM
I have no problem with cheating at games in general. If you want to cheat at PSO, thats on your mind and i dont really care. When I begin to care is when you cheat online. It's easy to see that someone is cheating online when they are at level 100 and have been playing for under an hour and have their original saber. Or if their mag hasn't evolved yet and they are at lvl 100. The website www.gamefaqs.com has lots of info on the game with walkthoughs...etc. and also has a link to some Xploder codes which i was told work on gs. The site also mentions that if you are caught cheating, sega will ban your serial number/id from the server so you cant cheat online. I know that cheating takes the fun out of the game, but if you lose a lvl50 character and have to start over, most people wouldnt be pissed for a day and just have fun. I myself would be pissed period if anything past a lvl20 was erased because thats alot of time. If you want to cheat, then there is no law which states that you cant, but dont ruin the expierence for other users who dont cheat and want to expierence the game to its full potential. Why pay $40-50 on a game that you will put gameshark codes in and beat in one day. You'll get bored and never play again...a waste of money. So if you use codes, only use them after you have beaten the game on very hard, if you lost the character that was far, or if you want to play online. PSO2 (if it ever comes out) will probably take the Diablo 2 idea of having all online player accounts server based.

crazypeter
Feb 25, 2001, 06:56 PM
Look...I lost a char last nite that took me 70 hours to create. So I used some codes to get back to where I was...so what? I never use them online and I now know how to dupe my char. If anybody doesn't like that, they can kiss my ass. I do not consider that cheating. Enda story.

agent37
Feb 26, 2001, 04:43 AM
for the record, curiosity got the better of me, and just to reiterate...

Not everyone uses these codes to be God, and these codes _can_ be used responsibly.

I had an import character that I honestly didn't know couldn't be used with the US version, and I just wanted to see how well I could build back up to where i was. There are codes to increase your experience points by a set amount, as well as ones tht raise mag stats one level at a time, as long as you don't go frikkin nuts, you can make up a week or two in about a day without being blatant.

I don't think I'll use this character online ever, but I did get to see that it _is_ possible to use these responsibly.

Android
Feb 26, 2001, 08:29 PM
Cheating is bad...if you have to cheat you must suck.

Android
Feb 26, 2001, 08:30 PM

Android
Feb 26, 2001, 08:31 PM

Malcolm
Feb 27, 2001, 04:27 AM
As if you never cheat in your entire life... As if you are the best gamer in the whole PSO world... There are cheaters in every inch of the world... And if you are that great MR GOOD GUY try stopping all of them.

Arcadean
Feb 27, 2001, 05:13 AM
I'm not trying to stop them, i'm trying to warn them. Cheating just screws your PSO Experience.

Omege12
Feb 28, 2001, 06:44 AM
Sorry to sound mean Malcolm...but the the fruit are you doing?!? Come on! Jeez we don't need more cheaters on our servers! Why are you corrupting the world of PSO even more than it already is? Get a hold of yourself! And all these people who want the codes, come on it's an RPG! It's supposed to be fun raising your character's levels. Please guys, don't cheat, if you do you are spoiling the fun for yourself and your fellow players. All the low level people will be encouraged to cheat oo, since you are strutting around as a lvl 100. Come people, cheating sucks.

Omege12
Feb 28, 2001, 06:50 AM
...and one more thing. Malcom you say this is a topic for cheaters only, eh? I guess that why you started it huh? And if you don't cheat, which is hard to belive, why are you helping others cheat? You said you are helping those in need of cheats....FOR JELLY'S SAKE, NOBODY NEEDS TO CHEAT! NOBODY!!! If you are having problems, use a handgun or something, to hit from a distance. I don't know what you should do, but I do know what you shouldn't, and that is cheating. Whew..

Malcolm
Feb 28, 2001, 10:29 AM
Yes I cheat... Once in a while... But if you think im lying then i can't help you... I provide the codes for those who need them. I guess your file had not been corrupted 3 to 4 times before eh... You have not been through the fustration that we pple have gone through... Losing our high level characters and items. And trying to regain the levels from scratch... So do not blame me for corrupting the PSO players... If they never ask I will never give... And to those who Msg me You will have to give me a reason why you need the codes...

Ratsmack
Feb 28, 2001, 11:11 PM
Oh, I see! You only cheat SOMETIMES! That makes it all better! You complete ass. I can cheat once and boom, lvl 100 with every stinkin' rare there is. Just because you lost a char gives you no right to cheat all you want. It gives you some right to cheat back your char EXACTLY, but nothin' more. And I don't blame you for corrupting PSO players, I blame you for cheating. That's a bad enough crime. Making any asshole who wants to cheat able to simply by talking to you makes you a worse cheater. That's like a drug dealer saying "Oh, I'm innocent, I only give them drugs if they ask for them." Sheesh...at least a drug dealer asks for cash.

Malcolm
Mar 1, 2001, 07:01 AM
Now why didn't I think of that...

Nick
Mar 1, 2001, 11:22 AM
On 2001-02-12 23:30, Malcolm wrote:
Gameshark Codes For PSO Available... Pls Post Your Request And Your request Will Be Answered Soon...[addsig]

Pease send me codes: [email protected]
I lost all my charactres onfo and i am pissed of starting all over again. So plz send me cheats. Do they work only on gameshark or also on Explorer or Action Replay CDX?
Thx

Ratsmack
Mar 1, 2001, 11:07 PM
Will someone delete this fucking thread? And, if at all possible, ban Malcolm from the board.

Omege12
Mar 2, 2001, 01:09 AM
Geez Malcom get it right..first you don't cheat, now you cheat a little. As ratsmack said, you could only cheat once and be at lvl 100. Please, just don't give out codes, if you are going to cheat, what can I do about it? Just don't give em to other people and ruin thier PSO fun. Also, you're right I am very lucky and have never lost any of my characters before, but it happens, and you still shouldn't cheat. The reason of this game is to have fun building your character. Even if my character got deleted, I wouldn't cry over it, I would just have fun making a new one, better that the first, because my experiance has grown and I will be able to make an awsome new character. So whatever you do, you do, but, I suggest you don't cheat. And Malcom don't give codes to people, keep them for yourself. If they want them so bad, they can find them thierselves. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Bye bye for now.

ragnarok
Mar 2, 2001, 02:07 AM
locked for now