Dec 8, 2006, 12:14 AM
Are there Vehicles Online?

zandra117
Dec 8, 2006, 12:15 AM
Eventually? yes
Right now? No

Xavier2
Dec 8, 2006, 12:36 AM
Cool, I can't wait for that, I hope they make it so others can't take your ride, You should be able to buy one.

VelosofLight
Dec 8, 2006, 12:47 AM
Maybe they'll do it where it costs a certain amount of meseta to rent a vehicle, and before choosing the mission, the leader'll be like 'Okay, does everyone have money?! Good!' But then, one guy'll be like 'I spent mine recharging my weapons! Give me some.' So they'll be like 'Grargh, n00b, we kick you now!'

Merumeru
Dec 8, 2006, 12:56 AM
XD would love one on some of those Moatoob levels...seems as if they're almost made for them >3

Alisha
Dec 8, 2006, 01:13 AM
no offence but vehicles would blow online. the only one that was remotely fun in story mode was the jet ski type vehicle the rest control horribly and in the case of the hover tank the camera height is horrible.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 8, 2006, 01:21 AM
We need an expansion pack that allows for mecha combat. The marls and newearls could pilot Garanz(the art says so anyway), so I wanna be able to pilot an upgraded Grinne Bete under the name of Sinow Beat.

It would totally rule more than how limited the vehicles are... make them PvP exclusive or something. I'd ignore leveling up for weeks on end if we had little gundams to jump in.

Alas.... dreams... dreams...

Xavier2
Dec 8, 2006, 02:43 AM
On 2006-12-07 22:13, Alisha wrote:
no offence but vehicles would blow online. the only one that was remotely fun in story mode was the jet ski type vehicle the rest control horribly and in the case of the hover tank the camera height is horrible.

You could buy one and use it when you don't feel like walking you wouldn't have to have it.

Ether
Dec 8, 2006, 03:11 AM
They need to make the jetski on Neudaiz start in town and end right outside agata relics

XHunter
Dec 8, 2006, 03:27 AM
What they really need is a hover board buy/rental place.....so you can roam the streets on your new badass Board......then they need to make a Hover Board park on each planet....so people can pull out some tricks and chat..and show off thier Ultra Rare Hover Board....http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XHunter on 2006-12-08 00:27 ]</font>

Xavier2
Dec 8, 2006, 03:34 AM
LOL . . .That would be hott. . .but it is a lil over the top cause they would have to make the tricks for you to do. . .Hey then that would mean that you would have to LVL ya trick Skill. . .LOL MORE stuff to do in PSU !!!! But Board would be Great. Editing Board Color and Parts to give it your own look!