PDA

View Full Version : All ready for the update...kinda

SpishackCola
Dec 8, 2006, 04:51 AM
Yea another one of these. I'm tired and have had some alcohol so bear with me.

Just finished powering through story mode in the past 3 days (I'll sssume that the general will either be 'umm grats?', 'umm, yay?', or 'story mode is easy!!11oneoneone. And yes, I did find it rediculously easy) so that leaves me at:

Enough money to change jobs? Check
Enough money to buy even half the new update stuff I want? Haha! No...
Decent enough gear to do damge and not get owned in all S-rank missions? Weapons? Maybe. Armor...it would be ideal for me to not get hit a lot.
Knowing what the hell is going on for online story mode (even though most people probably don't care, will try it once and never touch it again)? Check.

All I know is that Leia better whoop some serious ass. The offline AI was definitely more competant than current online AI. Was this the update where the online npc AI got upgraded too?

BioWarrior
Dec 8, 2006, 04:57 AM
Yes this is the update that updated online AI for JP.

Cause_I_Own_U
Dec 8, 2006, 05:04 AM
Will this even fix the gh 450 or will that remain broken?

BioWarrior
Dec 8, 2006, 05:06 AM
I think GH-450 is still broken on JP PSU even

Ether
Dec 8, 2006, 05:12 AM
The "updated" online AI should have been in the US version since launch, just like all other bug fixes and balance changes

Leia is a very good NPC though, I can't wait to have her and 410 protecting me again. Two hunters is better than one

SpishackCola
Dec 8, 2006, 05:33 AM
On 2006-12-08 02:12, Ether wrote:
The "updated" online AI should have been in the US version since launch, just like all other bug fixes and balance changes

Leia is a very good NPC though, I can't wait to have her and 410 protecting me again. Two hunters is better than one

Well that makes me happy to hear that is indeed the online npc AI update and that Leia is a decent companion in the online story mode. I very much agree with your point that AI/bug fixes should be put in immediately over here once they are found out to be problems on the JP servers. Makes no sense that we'd have to go through weeks of issues that have been rectified already.

Oh, I also loved the blatent plug at the end of the story mode lol. "Hey! There's more!" as in give ST more money http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif