PDA

View Full Version : Hoyyaaa..toughin out the 2 hours

Pooru
Dec 8, 2006, 04:59 AM
so...whose toughin it out to play at 4 am?

I cant wait to go Figunner myself...and get new clothing and weaponry...and i get a headstart in hunting for christmas presents for my buds http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Weakness
Dec 8, 2006, 05:02 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif The update ends at 6 AM for me, so I only have like 20 minutes of play time before I gotta head off to school.

Syl
Dec 8, 2006, 05:15 AM
Damn I just opened up a Force store and everything sold out when I got back from school XD

Just when I saw how much I made I got kicked out for maintenence

FlakariLeader
Dec 8, 2006, 05:16 AM
I woke up at 4:00 am this morning to play. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Syl
Dec 8, 2006, 05:17 AM
Hm.. still a abit past 2 AM over here...

lol got beat to it... >.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WatchThemFeed on 2006-12-08 02:18 ]</font>

DoubleJG
Dec 8, 2006, 05:17 AM
It's past 2AM PST and still under maintenance. I can't wait much longer... time to hit the hay... mmmmr.

Syl
Dec 8, 2006, 05:19 AM
The thing is I hope that Sega is done by four cause sometimes......

Pentence
Dec 8, 2006, 05:23 AM
I so cant sleep thanks to this update and this awsome anime i just got done watching.Also if you want to see the one im talking about it is called Noein - Mo Hitori no Kimi e(Noein-to your otherself).If you love great animation and mind boggleing storys this is it for you.

Syl
Dec 8, 2006, 05:29 AM
I'm gonna play some Skies of Arcadia w00t!!!

Pooru
Dec 8, 2006, 05:31 AM
ive seen noein. you should check out death note and code geass:lelouch of rebellion

Weakness
Dec 8, 2006, 05:33 AM
On 2006-12-08 02:23, Pentence wrote:
I so cant sleep thanks to this update and this awsome anime i just got done watching.Also if you want to see the one im talking about it is called Noein - Mo Hitori no Kimi e(Noein-to your otherself).If you love great animation and mind boggleing storys this is it for you.

Is it like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya mind boggling, or just the average "artsy" mind boggling?

Because I for one have never heard of that series.

ProfessorZ
Dec 8, 2006, 06:04 AM
I'm high as hell you can be damn sure I'm waiting for this update. Anyone want to play gears of war?

Pentence
Dec 8, 2006, 06:15 AM
On 2006-12-08 02:33, Weakness wrote:

On 2006-12-08 02:23, Pentence wrote:

Is it like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya mind boggling, or just the average "artsy" mind boggling?

Because I for one have never heard of that series.

Lemme put it this way Noein bases its entire story in theorys of quantum physics.It is so out there yet so real and with its animation style and use of cgi.It will make you rethink your own existance to some degree.

Kanore
Dec 8, 2006, 06:16 AM
I log off at 7 EST to go to school. Laem.

Jiminm
Dec 8, 2006, 06:26 AM
I'm jus listenin to the chemical brothers and passing time by watching some ridiculous vids on break.com. Only a half hr left for me, no big deal.