PDA

View Full Version : Oh God...the prices?!

Vortex3113
Dec 8, 2006, 07:11 AM
I'm sittign here about to leave for school and i decide to run on and buy me my skill and double sabers, so I log on and first things first, notice decorations, I was like cool, changed classes, stats didn't drop to much i was like "awesome!" But then... I went to the shop, my photon art cost 10000, that's all i could buy for now... but the weapons?! I have to buy an A rank double saber?! I mean, the most money i've ever had at one time was 20k, who could I afford these, anyone else think somethings up or am i just being crazy?

Randomness
Dec 8, 2006, 07:13 AM
Um.. yeah. You'll need to do some money-hunting, a lot of people here have known about the prices and worked on saving already.

Ether
Dec 8, 2006, 07:15 AM
Are you even high enough level to use said double saber?

AeraLure
Dec 8, 2006, 07:32 AM
Yeah, many have known prices would be high. I saved 500k and alas that's but a drop in the bucket. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

AlMcFly
Dec 8, 2006, 07:32 AM
Haha, i love it, just bought the full new cast parts, Rabol Hard, job change and New Metal wine room deco. 300,000 meseta shot right there. Now need to lvl, stat drop was horrendous...

Vhex
Dec 8, 2006, 08:23 AM
That's why I had 1.5 mill + materials saved up. =)

ChyronType0
Dec 8, 2006, 08:59 AM
grenade launcher=love from sega

hucast2k6
Dec 8, 2006, 09:13 AM
not home for a few hours... how much are the double sabers?

Vortex3113
Dec 8, 2006, 09:29 AM
I had no idea they were gonna be that much, and yea, i'm high enough, i'm about 40, but i'm hoping the new missions make a lot of money, otherwise it's gonna take me weeks or months, it takes me a long time to get money...

hucast2k6
Dec 8, 2006, 09:46 AM
damn it , how much is it???

SpikeOtacon
Dec 8, 2006, 10:01 AM
Most of the new stuff seems to be priced at 90k.

SailorDaravon
Dec 8, 2006, 10:03 AM
a rank 7* weapons are at 90k. All of the new weapons (double saber, axe, grenade launcher, etc) are not available below a rank, so they're all 90k.

Variance
Dec 8, 2006, 10:03 AM
On 2006-12-08 04:32, McFlyVII wrote:
Now need to lvl, stat drop was horrendous...

Agh, yeah. I lost 40 DFP and 300 HP. Fun stuff.

Doh42
Dec 8, 2006, 10:04 AM
That's for "not-so-uber" 7 star weapons.
The BOARD cost 110,000 for a 8 star weapon. Now picture how much you'll pay for a 50% elemental 8* double-saber =D

Niered
Dec 8, 2006, 10:04 AM
On 2006-12-08 05:59, ChyronType0 wrote:
grenade launcher=love from sega

QFT.

We all knew it was gonna be this bad. Thats why I was saving up for the last couple weeks, hoping for the necessary cash. I saved up 240k, but yah, thats almost gone with the 8* grenade Launcher board and the necessary materials.

One thing I would like to congratulate sega on though is how incredible they were at keeping a stable economy going even before these new weapons. Making it 5* weps were only synthable and 6* you had to even find the flippin' board caused the economy to become VERY competitive. I gotta say it worked out great.

Oh, and Happy Christmas all! (Festive spirit got to me with the decorations heheh)

Akaimizu
Dec 8, 2006, 10:07 AM
I was telling Fenix, this morning after the update, "If weapons are going to be this expensive, I'd hate to see how much future clothes will cost."

hucast2k6
Dec 8, 2006, 10:07 AM
90 is cool, but I wont be buying many!

I wonder how long it will be before these hit the player shops.

there is a guy on the official boards who is auctioning the bonedance right now... as soon as it's done being made in his PM, he is selling them.

But the board is 110k, so i no idea how much the Bone Dance will go for...

Yoruichi201
Dec 8, 2006, 10:11 AM
sigh...o well, i guess i will be harvesting and killing the dragon over and over and over again.

>_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoruichi201 on 2006-12-08 07:11 ]</font>

AndrewLD16
Dec 8, 2006, 01:24 PM
Ehh... if you saved up, then the prices aren't too bad. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Tomeeboy
Dec 8, 2006, 01:43 PM
It takes a long time to save that kind of money. Right now, I think that most people are a bit overwhelmed because there is so much new equipment that buying or synthing it all right away is basically out of the question. I'm going to get one thing at a time and just keep building things up. I concentrated on getting the best 5-star stuff I could, such as grinded weapons with high percentages, so I'm hoping that will be sufficient while I slowly upgrade everything. I will probably sit on the bulk of my savings until I can see how the economy settles after this update http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Akaimizu
Dec 8, 2006, 01:46 PM
For me, I don't expect things to go too fast, after this update. For one, I know I'm going to slow down a bit because I have a lot of catching up to do, with my PM. The good thing is that I'm doing fairly well for myself, and was definitely ready for the class switch. I also have some change saved up. I think I may nab 1 new outfit max, and then concentrate on letting my PM eat all my savings up in 1 fell swoop. Once I get Jasmine from 13 to 80, then money wont be an issue. Only PMs can eat THAT kind of money.

Cracka_J
Dec 8, 2006, 01:49 PM
awesome...
I'm am glad that maintaining my shop and saving the cash earned won't go to waste.

but 100k for just a board...here goes the economy.

SonicTMP
Dec 8, 2006, 01:57 PM
wouldn't be so bad if they gave us more S rank missions. LL S rank is item nice but your gonna cry leveling there. At least once people get a few A rank weapons the currenet stuff will go so much faster.

Witchblade56
Dec 8, 2006, 02:37 PM
SO there are no 5 b rank double saber boards >.>? aefdjiopsgufo;ytrdy

Well at least my crafting single hand sabers worked out. . . for this update :/

Phoenix_Black
Dec 8, 2006, 03:38 PM
This update makes me sad... I'm never going to catch up.... Gonna save up for something, get it it, and along comes new stuff. Curses...