PDA

View Full Version : Messing up boss movies :D

Cry0
Dec 8, 2006, 07:16 AM
I didn't get a pic of it, since i did it unawaredly, but i will next time. remember the good old pso days, where you could rape the boss death scenes in a number of pleasing ways? Like doing special attacks, or photon blasts. Those were the good days. But, seemingly, you can still do it in psu. I did not yet test this online, but will, once i get the opportunity.

I did de ragnus offline. I took him down, in under 10-15 seconds. I was standing under his necks. I used renkai buyou zan continuously. Thing is, if you are standing there, the camera can 'see' you when the boss movie skips in. Normally, characters and items and the like don't show, however, it may be a glitch, but the effects from my third move from the renkai buyou zan was still showing, when the dragon was falling. So I probably was just starting the move as he died, and the move continued to work during his falling, and showing the effects in the movie.

May this be the start of screwing up boss movies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif