PDA

View Full Version : Omg I'm more gimped than ever.

Mystil
Dec 8, 2006, 08:12 AM
Nah this isn't a rant. But see for yourself.

http://grandia-saga.net/images/psu_030.jpg

The other classes have raised stats in certain ares except this one. I hope I get my HP back lol.... HP and DFP. Jesus... so much for S-rank missions.

Alicks
Dec 8, 2006, 08:21 AM
Yeah, for Fortetecher, everything went down except MST and EVP. <_< I didn't think TP would go down.. And it's gonna take a long time to level up these new types, too. Oh well, more reason to keep playing, no? XD

Gazette
Dec 8, 2006, 08:22 AM
We're all like that, I just pulled three Agata's and more or less everyone got their ass handed to them at one point or another.

Just be sure to carry some extra mates and keep tabs on where to FO is.

Vhex
Dec 8, 2006, 08:49 AM
What do you expect? You are only level 1.

Niered
Dec 8, 2006, 09:59 AM
aww quit yer whinin'. I had 1079 hp as a RaNewm, and now ive got a measly 870 as a fortegunner. Ohh well...heres hoping my kubara grenade laucher will synth. 6hrs and a 46% chance....geesh. But itll be worth it for the BAMF factor.

Akaimizu
Dec 8, 2006, 10:00 AM
I was about to say the same thing. You should expect that from pretty much every expert class now. Going down to level 1, you're going to see some loss. The only case where this might be *might be* different, is the Forte classes. That's only, since they are sort of extensions of a pure class.

Kyon
Dec 9, 2006, 04:10 AM
You can't complain. Us protransers had our stats cut down almost halfway. It's like I went into the guardian headquarters to get my limbs chopped off.

Fleur-de-Lis
Dec 9, 2006, 04:12 AM
Actually, I think we Protransers (or Protranser wannabes like me) have no right to complain either, since we willingly took on the game's most slow-to-develop expert type.

Mystil
Dec 9, 2006, 09:18 AM
Meh my only qualm is my DFP/HP ratio. I really have to watch myself until it catchs back up.

Kanore
Dec 9, 2006, 09:27 AM
Fortetechers got screwed in all aspects possible.

I hate how long it takes to level... when does it even out, like at 3 or something? T_T

Remedy
Dec 9, 2006, 09:39 AM
Yeah, I'm not used to this whole only having 600 HP thing.

I mean hell, I take two melee hits in Linear Line S or any A-rank mission and I'm already in the yellow? Screw that noise. =/

Although 500 evasion = win http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Randomness
Dec 9, 2006, 10:15 AM
On 2006-12-09 06:39, Remedy wrote:
Yeah, I'm not used to this whole only having 600 HP thing.

I mean hell, I take two melee hits in Linear Line S or any A-rank mission and I'm already in the yellow? Screw that noise. =/

Although 500 evasion = win http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

What sucks even more, is that at level 48, I'm 18 ATA short of using cards. That sucks.

Wheatpenny
Dec 9, 2006, 10:18 AM
Um.If you are going from say level 10 HU to level 1 FF..yeah there is gona be a stat drop. Get them mission points and when you get FF to 10 and see the difference you will be OMGBBQ LOOK AT THE DMGE I AM DOING!!!!

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 9, 2006, 11:45 AM
well, the only problem I had was with ATP and HP when I went Fighgunner, but my Evasion and Accuracy went up, I swear, I was evading stuff like crazy as a Fighgunner, and I love having that 3rd part of Rising Crush and Renkai Buyou Zan. Also, it seems that as a Human, being a Fighgunner gives me more HP than being a Fortefighter, so it made me a bit happier to be a Fighgunner, although the ATP and DFP was less, it wasn't much of a difference.

Scallop
Dec 9, 2006, 12:18 PM
Well, its a much better feeling that your a special class, not a hunter, ranger force.

Lyrise
Dec 9, 2006, 01:04 PM
On 2006-12-09 08:45, Shiroryuu wrote:
well, the only problem I had was with ATP and HP when I went Fighgunner, but my Evasion and Accuracy went up, I swear, I was evading stuff like crazy as a Fighgunner, and I love having that 3rd part of Rising Crush and Renkai Buyou Zan. Also, it seems that as a Human, being a Fighgunner gives me more HP than being a Fortefighter, so it made me a bit happier to be a Fighgunner, although the ATP and DFP was less, it wasn't much of a difference.

The HP thing is only initially. After about 5 levels, fFs really pile on the HP. Just look at your hunter class at lv10 for a good idea what your HP should be. FGs will get nowhere near that.

Wheatpenny
Dec 9, 2006, 01:28 PM
Without leveling the job up some its realy not justifiable to say your gimped.

Deus-Irae
Dec 9, 2006, 02:12 PM
yeah we took a stat hit, but reduced PP usage on PA is NICE, and once we level the job class we will be quite 'ard.

and you can do S-Rank missions. i just got done doing a crapload of them and im lv 46 too. just get a good team and you'll be set. oh and watch out for Megid!

Minswune
Dec 9, 2006, 02:23 PM
Look at the atp, lv 10 hunter only has 28 points on the lv 1 fortefighter, now, just imagine what your atp will look like as a lv 10 fortefighter http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Neith
Dec 9, 2006, 03:04 PM
You went from a Lv10 job to a Lv1 job. I thought it'd be obvious you'd lose stats.

Considering how much HP/DFP/ATP Fortefighters end up with, its a fair trade off.