PDA

View Full Version : 360 Offline & Extra Mode

SteveP
Dec 8, 2006, 09:39 AM
Probally been asked and answered but here goes.

Is there anyway you can switch items from offline or extra mode over to the online mode for the 360?

Shame if you cannot as this would at least give me so insentive to play the (not so good) offline mode.

Why play extra if youve got access to online?

Cheers in Advance.

SteveP

Sekani
Dec 8, 2006, 09:46 AM
Nope.

Akaimizu
Dec 8, 2006, 09:57 AM
Nope you can't switch any offline stuff to online in PSU at all.

Online is server-side only, for quite a few reasons.

If Online is your main goal, the big reason for Extra Mode is that it hosts very accelerated gameplay and increases. It allows you to quickly test out a character build so you can see if you want to play them online. I always make an Extra Mode version of a character first, and then if I like them, I make them online.

Take note, the Extra Mode limitations aren't exactly the same as Online. For instance, Rangers having access to wands, amongst other things. So you can *sort of* simulate some aspect or two of the expert classes with it. It takes only like a few hours in Extra Mode to go up 20 or so levels. So think of it as a character tester.

If you play offline only, Extra Mode adds many hours of enjoyment, over Story Mode, as you play through with as many different characters as you want.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-12-08 06:59 ]</font>