PDA

View Full Version : More stupid shop owners....

demekanized
Dec 8, 2006, 01:51 PM
I recently just got a board for twin harisen fans...
well I popped it in my pm thinking it shouldn't need much special (besides the kubara wood). But then I see this "neta note" that I need 2 of.... i took a quick glance around the Player Shops for it. About 3 showed up and all them were selling it for multiple thousands (actually I think multiple tens of thousands) Its just a 3 star item.

Has any one seen this item or know where it drops at? Or of i can get it from an npc somewhere, maybe neudaiz?

Tenzntwentiez
Dec 8, 2006, 01:59 PM
i have never seen that before. Maybe its a new item drop. Or maybe its jus rare. Flourescent bulb was newbish but it went for a good amountl.

Umberger
Dec 8, 2006, 02:04 PM
Flourescent Bulb went for a good amount because (if memory serves me right), it's the best C Rank Saber.

Also, I've only seen a Neta Note drop from the Vol Brothers in Story Mode...maybe try hunting around on Neudaiz?

JAFO22000
Dec 8, 2006, 02:41 PM
I would suggest Neudaiz as well.

Also, it's probably being sold for high amounts since not that many people have found them yet. Supply and demand. As more are found and put up for sale, prices will fall...as the above poster mentioned see the Flourescent Bulb for more details.

ProfessorZ
Dec 8, 2006, 08:54 PM
I did the guardian mission and got it from the vol brothers. I assumed they always dropped it cuz I got it twice from them. That and the battle fan board

Diablohead
Dec 8, 2006, 09:12 PM
Shop owners are not being stupid, the item is probably slow to come by right now and with so little on the market they can set the price.

I'm sure you understand how a market works, right?

Garnet_Moon
Dec 8, 2006, 09:13 PM
Vol Brothers drop the boards and notes, I think. They also drop candy with an "evil aura" around it.

Just go back and redo that mission a few times and see what happens. It's not like they can kill you anyway.

demekanized
Dec 8, 2006, 09:25 PM
Sorry, I started a new topic related to this. Just now thought about adding to this one....