PDA

View Full Version : "its almost over"

Shrevn
Nov 23, 2002, 10:11 PM
My whole freakin pso experience its about to finish. Im fed up with this game and SEGA BEING such assholes. Let me explain

1- I use bba and eversince the game was online alot of us bba users get this weird disconnect problem when a 56k'er joins the game and he lags... so we have to run to the bank and deposit weapons in a short ammount of time before it disconnects or all unnequipped items will be lost.
(this is not only me if you dotn believe me check out http://www.sega.com/pso_gcn)

2- Because of this disconnect problems ived lost a couple of rares this is just some off the top of my head
Double Saber, Delsaber, Stag, Varista x2 and a God TP that i had just found did not have equipped.

3- Like i said before you can go to their site and you can see that THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE GAME!!! Theyved said that it might be a memory card problem or a bba problem, the latest is that you might have to send your game back to them and they send you a new copy (this is a rumor) and all they can say its that the game will be fixed before you have to pay. The problem is that its been a WHOLE month almost and they havent figured nothing out? ya right my a$$.

4- (this are Personal) In the sence that im lv 123 now and the best RARE that ived found its a RED handgun... I mean i know they are called rares for a reason but JEEZ... i seen people lv 80 with DEMO comets.... Yes my ID sucks im a Yellowboze... but COME ON YOU Piece of **** cant i least find somenthign decent? but like i said this is understandable.

5- I had to dish out ALOT of $ for the KB. Again this is personal but WHY couldnt they just have one released? But i know everyone is askin themselfs that.

6- and Last but not least. After the 30th I will not renew my HL.... UNLESS sega has this bba problem fixed and i start finding some decent items offline. Which by the way its mostly what i play now... since online its corny since noone can talk back since no KB.

So thats about it, Like i said if this problems arent fixed and i dont find rares its all over http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

-wobba

ABDUR101
Nov 23, 2002, 10:21 PM
..I feel thy pain...sorta...kinda. o_O

I haven't had the BBA problem yet. I don't have a keyboard, I've found afew nice things, but then I don't play the game to find alot of nice stuff, I play just to play.

Some people have been fed up with it, and that happens. But, who knows, if the problems get resolved maybe we'll see you again, if not, you might be drawn back to the game =)

This sounds like a rant though, so I'll move it to the appropriate forum.

*moves to Rants*

Ness
Nov 23, 2002, 11:08 PM
I haven't had problems with my BBA either. I does make you wonder though how level 30's have more rares than you when you are at level 60.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2002-11-23 20:09 ]</font>

Sedric
Nov 23, 2002, 11:38 PM
On 2002-11-23 20:08, Ness wrote:
I does make you wonder though how level 30's have more rares than you when you are at level 60.

I noticed that too. Kinda funny how it really does happen that way. Gee....

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 24, 2002, 12:31 AM
Are you using PPPoE? If you are, and you're dishing out the $$$ for PSO, might as well get a router that has PPPoE on WAN side and DHCP on lan side.

MikeRSG
Nov 24, 2002, 05:15 PM
Also, do you have a static ip? Some BB services don't assign a static IP, so that whenever the ip changes it kicks you off. Is it possible you're experiencing this? I've never been kicked off when a 56ker gets on.

Ness
Nov 24, 2002, 07:00 PM
Neither have I. I just notice a little bit of lag and then it goes back to normal.

Balthor
Nov 24, 2002, 11:52 PM
On your Rare subject. . .

PSO has turned into a "Waaah, I can't find rares, so I'll quit" kinda game.

You played V2, you know that DC PSO's rare system was crap, and no one could find anything better then a stupid Imperial toothPick. What makes you think GC's is better, just cuz people find Varistas and DB's Sabers that look cooler faster? Pffff.

So many damn people bitching about PSO, it's rather sickening, if you don't like it, don't dampen people's moods with your "I fsod a lot, I can't find rares" bullshit.

I swear, PSO concieves so many babies, first with DC, and all the hackers. Now theres like, not any cheating on it, and theres still people bitching.

Seriously, SHUT THE HELL UP OR GO PAWN YOUR GAME!!!

hollowtip
Nov 25, 2002, 02:09 AM
he does have a valid point about BSODing and FSODing because of the Cube's BBA though. Since this is becoming even more evident as more and more broadband users are connecting in the lobbies, it's rather unacceptable Sega hasn't come up with at least an official statement on why this is happening and if they are planning on fixing the problem. But of course, sega chooses to ignore all the complaints since it's more of the minority that are reporting the occurances.

Whatever the case may be, Sega should at least admit that they fucked up, and do everything in their power to help troubleshoot this problem some broadband users are experiencing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollowtip on 2002-11-24 23:12 ]</font>

Eum
Nov 25, 2002, 06:38 AM
On the subject of the keyboard, how many people online have it? Are there enough with the keyboard where you can actually hold a conversation, or is it just that bad?

Ness
Nov 25, 2002, 08:02 AM
On 2002-11-24 20:52, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
On your Rare subject. . .

PSO has turned into a "Waaah, I can't find rares, so I'll quit" kinda game.

You played V2, you know that DC PSO's rare system was crap, and no one could find anything better then a stupid Imperial toothPick. What makes you think GC's is better, just cuz people find Varistas and DB's Sabers that look cooler faster? Pffff.

So many damn people bitching about PSO, it's rather sickening, if you don't like it, don't dampen people's moods with your "I fsod a lot, I can't find rares" bullshit.

I swear, PSO concieves so many babies, first with DC, and all the hackers. Now theres like, not any cheating on it, and theres still people bitching.

Seriously, SHUT THE HELL UP OR GO PAWN YOUR GAME!!!

For once I agree with you. I hate all those people that whine because they can't find rares. Why can't people realized that you don't need to have something in yellow just to have fun! When they do get rares they want more and whine about not being able to get them. I only have 5 rares and that's all I need. Actually all I need are my Yamoto and my Varsita to have fun.

To sum it all up: PSO is not about finding rares; it's about hangsing out with your friends online. And no matter what kind of rare you have Experience points will always the the most valuable treasure.