PDA

View Full Version : Good god O_o (good thing)

McLaughlin
Dec 8, 2006, 03:40 PM
So, I'm running through Rainbow Beasts C to get to the Agata Relics Site, and BAM! 2 Saint Rappies appear, and they both drop me a Christmas Tree. I'm thinkin' "Sweet!"

So, I clear the Laser Fence and BLAMO! 3 more appear (and 2 Gohmons). The first one drops another Christmas Tree, which promts me to think "Great. I'm going to be full of these in 2 runs." Nope! The other 2 dropped Rappy Feathers!

Now I can make my Rappy Statue http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mystil
Dec 8, 2006, 03:45 PM
Ok me off to get to Rainbow beast.

ShadowDragon28
Dec 8, 2006, 10:10 PM
what planet ?

pso123hrf
Dec 8, 2006, 10:12 PM
Neudaiz

Ronzeru
Lets see... which planet has the Agata Relics Site.... Umm, go to Parum. And it has to be through A rank on Mad Beasts to get access. ^_^

demekanized
neudaiz

Realmz
Dec 8, 2006, 10:14 PM
On 2006-12-08 19:12, Ronzeru wrote:
Lets see... which planet has the Agata Relics Site.... Umm, go to Parum. And it has to be through A rank on Mad Beasts to get access. ^_^

it's kinda sad that some people really havn't been off parum...

Maskim
Dec 8, 2006, 10:20 PM
On 2006-12-08 19:12, Ronzeru wrote:

Oh, I get it, at A rank, or higher, they get so mad they're flushed and become rainbow beasts! Huh? Huh?

More on topic, for who asked where it was, go to Neudaiz for rainbow beast, and shame on you for not knowing that. Neudaiz missions are some of the best in the game, beautiful backgrounds, music, and 'rarer' drops, since everyone still seems to spam de ragan runs. Go there, now!