PDA

View Full Version : Hunter needing advice/suggestions

Bast
Dec 8, 2006, 04:13 PM
Hello all!

Currently I am a level 32 Beast Hunter (Rank 7). I’m planning to go with Fortefighter once I get Hunter to rank 10. Because of time constraints (family and work), I solo all the time. I mostly just spammed the hell out of different C missions.

My current gear is:
Armor: Gigaline (16% Fire)
- Arm: Perpa/Hit (+18 ATA) [thinking of changing to Mega/Knight (+25 APT & +15 ATA)]
- Body: Stella/Guard (+18 DFP) [thinking of change to Mega/Wall (+14 DFP & +14 DFP)]
- Extra Me/Restore

Nanoblast: Zuido Val (ATA & EVP)

Weaponry:
16% Dark Halbert
20% Earth Calibur
44% Light Durndal + Autogun (Ice bullet)
~15% Ice Pallasch + Autogun (Ice bullet)
Seva Sata + B'duki Oga (Ice bullet)
~10% Dark Fluorescent Bulb + Ortotore (Ice bullet)

Partner Machinery: Level 12 mutant PM. Thank goodness the PM Device Zeros are available now.
BIG QUESTION # 1: I have no idea what kind of PM to create. I am torn between the pure Striking PM to assist with synthing melee weapons since that is class I will focus on. Or to create a Striking 70 Technic 30 GH-450 to assist me when I solo. The curing would really help me attempt to solo harder ranked missions. In addition I will some chance of making melee weapons b/c of the 70 Striking, but not as good as a 100 pure Striking PM. Please advise.

BIG QUESTION # 2: What would you recommend I change/do to solo harder ranks. I know I can use my NPC trainer and level my PM. That would probably really help, but does anyone have any other suggestions?

BIG QUESTION # 3: Party tactics: Because I've solo'd from level 1 through 32, I've never had the experience of playing with others. And advice?

A big thank you in advance for those who can help.

EDIT: Some spelling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bast on 2006-12-08 13:13 ]</font>

AtomicHunter
Dec 8, 2006, 04:50 PM
My advice to you is find groups and rooms who put the item distribution to set in order because you dont have to worry about watching the ground for the item drops and just concentrate on hitting all enemies in the room.