PDA

View Full Version : Which new weapons are "currently" worth 90k+?

Wallin
Dec 8, 2006, 06:00 PM
As I never finished single player, I was just wondering with my 200k budget which weapons seem to be cool and which are disappointing, and by "currently" I mean as a level 1 expert class. I don't even care about class right now, I'm talking about all the new weapons that came out in the update.

I heard some people say axes were on the blah side since they only hit one target (besides the PA). I've only seen one comment so far on double sabers which was positive. Haven't seen much on crossbows or cards either.

So any discussion for regular attacks and PAs on the following weapons would be appreciated. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Grenade Launchers
Claws (1 and 2 hand)
Axes
Cards
Double Saber
Laser Cannon
Crossbow

Tenzntwentiez
Dec 8, 2006, 06:01 PM
double saber, it kinda sucked at first but when you get used to it and how you use the PA, it is very good.

ZiG
Dec 8, 2006, 06:04 PM
I hated the double saber offline... The one weapon I seriously have to stress is single claw... that fucking weapon pwns. It carried me all the way through offline, is the only weapon I use in extra mode, and willbe the only weapon I use as Fighgunner (when I'm done with Guntecher) until I get my hands on S ranks, which, sadly, I'll have to go with something else.

Randomness
Dec 8, 2006, 06:16 PM
None of the 7 stars would be worth more than 90k unless they had really high percents...

usmcbama
Dec 8, 2006, 06:16 PM
As a new CAST ForteGunner with meseta burning a hole in my pock- er, compartment, naturally, the first thing I did this morning was go out and grab a spiffy new grenade launcher. I don't LOVE it like I love my shotguns, but it's good in a weird way. Definitely sucks for soloing, but I have a feeling it will be a boon in a party because when the grenade hits, it knocks enemies down like a melee PA attack. Does solid damage to enemies in the blast radius and the rate of fire is slow, but not quite as slow as I thought it would be, which is good- AND bad, because it eats PP like PMs eat 'mates. With my limited experience this morning, I'm going to give it a thumbs-up. I have a feeling after I put it to good use with my buddies tonight I will upgrade that to two thumbs up.

If you are a ForteGunner with a love for things that go BOOM! I recommend it.

Wallin
Dec 8, 2006, 06:21 PM
I'm referring to the 8 star weapons as well, although I suppose most people can't equip those at expert class level 1.

Randomness
Dec 8, 2006, 06:22 PM
On 2006-12-08 15:21, Wallin wrote:
I'm referring to the 8 star weapons as well, although I suppose most people can't equip those at expert class level 1.

I can't even equip SEVEN star cards right now...

ZiG
Dec 8, 2006, 06:37 PM
As a human Guntecher at lvl50 I can equip Evil Twins np... (8* Dual Pistols)

hucast21
Dec 8, 2006, 06:46 PM
Single Claw hands down.

My PA is already 11+ and it tears bosses a new asshole. Tornado coming up (1st part), tornado in your face (2nd part).

I was on Agata Relics A with my Dark Single Claws and spamming the PA like crazy. People in my party wanted a Single Claw after seeing it in action.

The 3 hit combo is quick also.

ZiG
Dec 8, 2006, 06:54 PM
Nice, I was hoping that was the PA the claw would start with