PDA

View Full Version : GAH! New update

MayLee
Dec 8, 2006, 08:37 PM
I just signed into xbox live and gone to PSU to see the updates. First off, it looks awsome..The clothes costt a arm and a left butt-cheeck though and I don't think I want to change classes.

Secondly, wow. MAJOR increase of population, universe 1 and 2 and 3 are full and 13 has one star.

After looking around for 15 minutes and getting messeges..and taking TOILETS out my room(I'm going to kill whoever did that) my parenta demand that I get off.

This sucks, right when someone invited me to a party! I HATE LEAVING SO SOON! I dissapoint people when they do that!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Also, wireless routers, are they good with SBC Yahoo DSL?

--
Mod edit: Fix title. Let's make it does not sounds like a rant. ;]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-12-08 19:40 ]</font>

lordzanon
Dec 8, 2006, 08:45 PM
I feel sorry for all those people who left psu because of lack of content.

if they kept their accounts active and didnt play, they are behind money wise and itemwise compared to those who stood.

if they canceled their accounts to show their anger to sega, then renewed em to play the new content, they stupidly paid sega more money compared to those who stopped playing and stood playing. Ironic eh.

as for the wireless routers, your provider has nothing to do with any type of interference that may affect your router. best to add a better antenna to the router for less chance of interruption.

BooChan
Dec 8, 2006, 08:55 PM
In all honesty this type of content should have been availible from the beginning. Sega is very cunning I must say. I got my guardian license the first week the game came out. It seems the extra 15 days were enough to let me and others get a taste of the new update for about a week before the guardian license expires. The only thing that irks me right now is that the new weapon types are only A rank and very costly. What, they couldn't make the new weapon types lower ranked so that they can be availible for everone? I guess I'm just spoiled by the offline mode where its not to costly to get claws and twin claws. I can understand the weapon types that are online exclusive being costly. But for the weapon types that are availible offline to cost so much is ridiculous. For the hardcore players its no big deal but for casual players its disappointing.

Akaimizu
Dec 8, 2006, 09:10 PM
I see. Well, I'm at a meet somewhere else, so I couldn't play tonight either. I got in maybe 45 minutes early this morning, and test out my new class a little. I knew I wouldn't be on tonight, so I wanted to see the changes before I left for work. I'm borrowing their internet connection to type this. Anyway, I'll be on tommorrow afternoon/evening.

hucast21
Dec 8, 2006, 09:17 PM
Yeah, the 360 servers are filling up. The first 3 unis are full and uni 4 & 13 has one star.

BooChan
Dec 8, 2006, 09:25 PM
I got online last night right after the update ended. 3 stars in universe 1 at 4 frickin a.m.(pacific time) in the morning on the PC/PS2 servers. It was full at about 6:30 a.M.. Usually at 4 am universe 1 is only at 1 to 2 stars.

Sychosis
Dec 8, 2006, 09:32 PM
On 2006-12-08 17:37, MayLee wrote:
..and taking TOILETS out my room(I'm going to kill whoever did that)

Best 3500 meseta I ever spent.

Ronzeru
Dec 8, 2006, 10:00 PM
lmao. Nyasia, you know better than to stalk Maylee! Cut that out!

Sychosis
Dec 8, 2006, 10:04 PM
I stalk hunt who I want, when I want.

Say Ron, have any spare decoration slots open in your room?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2006-12-08 19:04 ]</font>

Ronzeru
Dec 8, 2006, 10:11 PM
I'd chase you to the ends of the earth if you stuffed one of those damned toilets into my room -.-;. And luckily for me (and too bad for you!) my room is all filled up. Speakin' of which, i'm still at work now, cause i'm in NY workin' a 2-10:30 shift. It sucks =/. But in anycase, i'm about to bounce up outta here in about 20 minutes.

Can't wait to get home and get on the grind as a Figunner. I blew all my cash away tho, so i'ma need to save up a large amount so I can buy myself a board for some doublesabers to get made. I'ma stay on all night and all through the mornin' playin' this thing when I get home lol.

And damn I love bein' able to use Twin guns along with all my other favorite weapons on this job. I was playin this morning just long enough to switch over jobs, and do half a S Rank run. We were rapeing that run too dispite Megid.

In anycase, i'm also gonna be prolly hostin' a bunch of random runs in random places when I get home to try to get those damn rappies to spawn. I DEMAND a Christmas tree!!!!!

MayLee
Dec 9, 2006, 12:51 PM
On 2006-12-08 18:32, Sychosis wrote:

On 2006-12-08 17:37, MayLee wrote:
..and taking TOILETS out my room(I'm going to kill whoever did that)

Best 3500 meseta I ever spent.

*slowly reaches for your neck* >.>

Wheatpenny
Dec 9, 2006, 12:56 PM
I should buy and fill up all my souviner slots with toilets then at the end place a rappy so he can be Lord of the Commmode

Jasam
Dec 9, 2006, 01:10 PM
I personly feel with this update, that there is now a more then acceptable level of content.
Of course, I'm amazed we havn't had 100 topics about lack of content again already http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'

-Crokar-
Dec 9, 2006, 01:39 PM
my first run after the update gave 2 christmas trees and a rappy feather... i sold them all.

Wheatpenny
Dec 9, 2006, 01:40 PM
No give it time,some unapreciative,halfwit,crotchgoblin will start one because heaven forbid something good happen and no one says any thing negative for once the asshats won't let that happen.

Careful
Dec 9, 2006, 01:43 PM
Should at least release one buff, that's all i want.

C4
Dec 9, 2006, 01:54 PM
i feel like beta is over and now we get the REAL game... about damn time