PDA

View Full Version : Issues with FMV Sequences

VelosofLight
Dec 8, 2006, 09:11 PM
I tried reinstalling and viewing a video cutscene. Worked perfectly. Beautifully. Tried patching. Now all my videos are broken. That's why I can't play online missions. Apparently they feature a cutscene.

Any idea how I could remedy this? Possibly tell me what files contain the videos so I can back 'em up and try to keep them from patching? Or anything like this.

Remember, if I install the game and try to play a video right-off, it works perfectly. If I go to network and let it patch, though, it breaks it.

Edit: I know there's a tech support forum, but does anyone really care about it...?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VelosofLight on 2006-12-08 18:11 ]</font>

VelosofLight
Dec 8, 2006, 09:34 PM
Bump.

Franz
Dec 8, 2006, 11:24 PM
-bump ;d

I'm haveing a similar issue , well the only FMV i know of in the mission is the intro "save this world" alothough i dont know what file name it is , im haveing a problem with a in game engine cutscene right after the boss.

VelosofLight
Dec 9, 2006, 01:08 AM
I think it's an issue with Windows x64 and drivers. Go to (I assume) Nvidia.com and update. If you have a different brand, eh, do that with their site I guess. It works for me now though.