PDA

View Full Version : axes

DeathKrow
Dec 9, 2006, 01:05 AM
im planning on buying an axe, ank tomho B, can someone tell me the recipe in an advance?

AlphaMinotaux
Dec 9, 2006, 01:27 AM
axes suck, save your money.no literally they suck lol maybe once fortefighter is lvl 10 they will be good. the accuracy is so low on them its not worth it and the PA is 50% Acc also... get a one handed claw, u wont regret it.

Deja
Dec 9, 2006, 01:56 AM
Get an axe now if you are a cast. I have one, and it freakin' ROCKS! Hits 500 with 22% dark synth on light enemies, and the first PA knocks everything 5 feet back. It's a great crowd controller, as it just knocks the whole crowd back. Plus, those chickens in neudiaz get owned by it (hits them twice for 1000 and knocks them on their butts).

Only get as a cast though, the 98 ATA is iffy. I hit most of the time, but that's because again...cast.

Genobee
Dec 9, 2006, 03:42 AM
I'm a beast and I have been fighting 35+ monsterss witrh it, yea it misses a bit, but it's not a big deal, I'm sure when i'm 60/10 it will rock even more, the PA is pretty cool even though it takes forever to lvl, Even though it's Slow when it attacks but the final swing is a knock down and if you use it right you can keep the monster on the floor the entire time, even thoguh it's slow but hits hard and it's the only melee weapon that you can keep a monster from hitting you with out having to use a PA.

Ammy
Dec 9, 2006, 06:34 AM
I'll ask this here instead of making a new thread. I got an A rank axe, it said 1080 ATP on it. I also bought a few other A ranks, including Jitseen (sp) saber. the Saber has 487 ATP.

I was in relics last night and on a normal attack combo with the one handed saber i was doing 170-200 damage. With my axe, which has over 500+ more ATP, im only doing 250-350...that doesn't seem right to me for some reason?

Also i'm a beast and I dont miss that much at all, that first guy must've been in an S rank, cause i see way more numbers than 0s.

Deja
Dec 9, 2006, 08:53 AM
What's the percentage on saber? My axe has 22% dark, and at lvl 50 cast I hit for 400 on normal attack and 500+ on PA.

Anyways, axes aren't for most damage over time, they are situational weapons. Charge the chicken in neudiaz relics and hit him twice for 1000 while knocking him over. THAT'S what an axe is for.

Ammy
Dec 9, 2006, 02:47 PM
Well first, both are neutral element A rank store bought.

Secondly, I was mentioning how the normal combo of each weapon and noting the actual attack number that would appear. The axe didn't do much more damage at all, using a plain combo.

The full axe combo, lets say maybe is roughly 900 damage in the 3 hits, 200* 200* 300*,
But then, my A rank saber hits 150-250 each time, so it'd be like 150* 200* 200* 250* thats about 800, so im really only doing about 100 less with a faster weapon.

Not to mention my axe PA is still lvl 2 while rising strike is 22, which makes me not wanna use the axe even more :

Wheatpenny
Dec 9, 2006, 03:02 PM
The power of the axe won't realy come into full glory once some of us fortefighters start hiting 8+ in our class and not to mention once it hits about 21 in the PA and more hits are added to the PA all hell will break loose.

hucast21
Dec 9, 2006, 03:02 PM
5 ATP = 1 Damage roughly

1018 / 5 = 203.6

Sounds about right.