PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't Ruins LVL 1 unlock...?

Sora
Nov 23, 2002, 11:56 PM
I just beat the mines offline in Normal and the Ruins did not unlock... am I doing something wrong? I've only beaten the game online, so sorry for the stupid question. Thanks!

Vejita
Nov 24, 2002, 12:00 AM
um after you beat vol opt you'll notice you dont transport to p2 but to a different area where 3 message capsules are on the ground. to the right there is a red p2 transporter.you must read all 3 msg capsules.(now lets think back for a second.when going thru forest and caves and mines did you ever see a big brown pillar with little engravings all over it?).after reading those 3 capsules go back to p2, and then transport to forest.you must find the pillar and touch it, then find it in caves and touch it, and find it in mines and touch it.then beat vol opt again and an open door will take you to ruins.
the pillars are in forest 2, caves 2, and mines 2

doing that always sucks, have fun

Sora
Nov 24, 2002, 12:02 AM
O.M.G. That totally sucks! Thanks for the tip!

Hikaryuu
Nov 24, 2002, 12:07 AM
If you're playing the GCN version, you can get the pillars on your first time through.

Vejita
Nov 24, 2002, 12:10 AM
hmmmm...i didnt know that, that's quite an improvement, woohoo

RellikTakahashi
Nov 24, 2002, 09:38 AM
glad we don't have to go back and touch them again saves time.

Brundidge
Nov 24, 2002, 09:06 PM
Yeah I didn't know that too till my brother did it. I was like "No that's impossible" then I did it in hard and I was like "man its possible" LOL I felt stupid.