PDA

View Full Version : Hunter: Favorite New Wep?

Saiden
Dec 9, 2006, 02:42 AM
What is your favorite new wep and why?

AlphaMinotaux
Dec 9, 2006, 02:45 AM
single claw, fast and good dmg plus the PA is really good.

Saiden
Dec 9, 2006, 02:46 AM
Claw PA aoe or not? And is it really better damage than axe?

Deja
Dec 9, 2006, 02:53 AM
Single claw looks nice, but the look, feel, and power of the axe got my attention. You feel badass just holding the thing. The combo is disappointing, but the PA makes up for it tenfold.

Pooru
Dec 9, 2006, 02:55 AM
double saber, great power, great range, great multiple target hits, great accuracy, SUPREME PA, great looks, great attack speed

ABDUR101
Dec 9, 2006, 03:07 AM
At 90k a pop, I bought the weapon I've been waiting for. The axe. After using swords through my entire PSO lifetime, axes "slow" attack isn't so bad really. You just time it right and wait for opportune attacks, expecially with the PA(which even at low lvl is very decent, you plow through and knockback numerous opponents).

I haven't tried the others, at 90k a pop I won't be for quite a while either. Axe is where it's at, if I want quick attacks, I'll use double daggers.

Genobee
Dec 9, 2006, 03:31 AM
The Axe now that I figured out how to use it, If you combo it correctly, you can keep a monster on the floor the entire fight, First come in on the monsters back and use the PA to send him flying the the ground then run up and begin your combo, and right when he is able to stand up again, your 3rd swing should be coming down on him, and since the 3rd swing is a knock down, it will just knock him down again and the start the combo again and he will get knocked down again, and then just keep doing it until he's dead.

Skuda
Dec 9, 2006, 03:33 AM
twin claw. It's my character's signature weapons. I don't care how crummy it is, I'm sticking with it till the end :3

Maskim
Dec 9, 2006, 03:38 AM
Dunno yet. The whole newman thing's got me waiting a few levels to equip my doublesaber.

etlitch
Dec 9, 2006, 06:10 AM
A rank dual daggers. It's "new" huh?

BOWSER5150
Dec 9, 2006, 06:22 AM
the AXE its a real BEAST HUNTER WEPON and i cant wait to see the 2nd photon attack for it.

Auronp
Dec 9, 2006, 11:50 AM
Hunters can't use the double sabers...thats doesnt make sense to me but we cant. We excell in meele weapons but cant even use a C-rank double saber...how is that fair?

Mwabwetumba
Dec 9, 2006, 12:00 PM
For anyone that has any experience with Warhammer 40k, even moreso if they have played Dawn of War, the differnce between a fortefighter and fighgunner is quite clear.
IMO anyway.
Compare Chaos to Eldar.
More specifically, a Khorne Berzerker versus a Howling Banshee.
Notice any difference in their fighting styles?
That is what I invision Fortefighter / Fighgunner as.

Wheatpenny
Dec 9, 2006, 12:24 PM
Axe Deffinitly,Axe Sure you only hit one enemy at a time but the sheer damage makes up for it.Not to mention the PA is mad damage and super croud control Hell I was knocking those giant crocidile things in the desert over like it was going out of style.

Bleemo
Dec 9, 2006, 01:11 PM
Keep in mind kiddies: the second and third Axe standard combo attacks have a chance to knock the mob down, where the third has a very large chance of doing so. Which is why the third attack is so slow.

:3

<3 Axe