PDA

View Full Version : today was the luckiest day i've had with no luck

Agne
Dec 9, 2006, 09:45 AM
ok it all started when i logged on after update... spent what little i had saved on monster room deco boards.. umm zoona, bul buna, and vanda. They all synth'd first try!! then i did the story mission finding harisen battle fan and 1 neta note on first run.. synth'd.. success!! Then i got invited to s rank.. i found a 6* falchiora (1 handed tenora blade) synth and success. Then i ran a few more story missions to get s rank in all of them and i found the twin harisen battle fans board and 2 neta notes on 3 runs.
once again i go back to my room synth and success!!!

man what a day...

Oxidation
Dec 9, 2006, 09:49 AM
That kind of stuff never happens to me, i swear its like i fail more than i suceed even though the probability is usually like 66% which would mean 2 out of 3

Agne
Dec 9, 2006, 09:53 AM
me too i never succeed it seems.. that's why i had to come here and speak about my good fortune lol...

**goes behind corner and speaks to blank space above head..."now luck god i'm spreading your message.... give me luck.... give me luck!!"**

PALRAPPYS
Dec 9, 2006, 09:56 AM
There's more than one story mission? I didn't get an S on the 2nd trial... so, maybe you get something from it???