PDA

View Full Version : Level up my basic classes or go straight to expert type?

Phaze37
Dec 9, 2006, 12:29 PM
Now that expert types are available, I can't decide whether to go Figunner (like in my original plan) or to level up my basic classes first. I'm a level 28 Cast, level 6 Hunter, and level 3 Ranger. Should I get Hunter and Ranger to level 10 first so that I can choose between Fortefighter, Fortegunner, or Figunner, or will I be gimping myself too much by not levelling up an expert type immediately? I've spent most of my time as a hunter but so far I'm not liking it that much, I kinda wish I had just stuck with Ranger like I did in PSO.

PALRAPPYS
Dec 9, 2006, 12:31 PM
Just go Fighgunner. You'll be able to use the newer weapons quicker. Plus, you'll get to up your Fighgunner class some too!

Lyrise
Dec 9, 2006, 12:33 PM
If you're 100% sure you want to be a fighgunner and won't be interested in anything else, go for it. Personally I would level them all up, just to find that style you really like to play out. You might just be surprised at your end result.

Castelak
Dec 9, 2006, 12:37 PM
I'm gonna take hunter/ranger/force to 10 before any expert classes, cause I know once I go expert I won't go back. =p

Wheatpenny
Dec 9, 2006, 12:37 PM
Advanced Class...Totaly you will get more out of it.

Jasam
Dec 9, 2006, 12:44 PM
The lower your class is when you change, the less you will feel the stat drop form changing to a level1 advanced class http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Lyrise
Dec 9, 2006, 12:50 PM
That huge stat drop is usually what helps you figure out which of the classes best suited for you.