PDA

View Full Version : How is your Player Shop Doing?

RussInDaHill
Dec 9, 2006, 04:09 PM
Mine is dead...Only sold sol atomisers ..at one piont I was sellin b rank weps for 1100 until i found out the resale was 1290 at the npc shops...they still werent selling below the resale value...wtf? so yeah, I guess anything 4 starsor less Im just gonna sell to the npc...hows your shop doing?

EDIT: Removed Caps

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-12-09 15:19 ]</font>

Pandatron
Dec 9, 2006, 04:17 PM
No noticable profits yet i think due to everyone blowing off there savings and focusing on lvling grinding to equip the latest and sweetest gear that takes proirity and as a result the shops hit the back burner. I've only been selling usuable plus i'm broke (considering i have 130k and still haven't bought an A rank Bow, Card, or Cane to go with it). I still have considerable saving to do ^_^;;;.

Oh ya forgot to mention people are going to go on sythning sprees and as a results less money to go shopping with. I know i won't be venturing the player shops for a bit till i'm fully geared.

DarkSeph
Dec 9, 2006, 04:22 PM
I see people going to my shop all the friggin time, the only problem is no one is buying anything http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I have basically lowered my prices into the ground, 100Meseta for everything except Gigaline/Cresline Boards, I think I put those at 1500K or lower....I basically would do better just selling it to those shop keeps http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif But seriously, I see the junk I'm selling in other people's shops for wayyyyyyyyy more meseta..so, not sure what to say. Just curious, what things are people trying to get, I do have quite a good selection in my Storage. 4 Rappy Feathers, 3 Relic Edge's, 1 Tengoh Ala, etc....

Dr_Lantis
Dec 9, 2006, 04:25 PM
Extremely well. I sold an Tomho Axe for 80k (after finding one in a shop for 50k), and a decent number of my synth items have been selling, so I'm happy.

Wheatpenny
Dec 9, 2006, 04:28 PM
No buisiness,but then again been leveling and haven't been synthing for stock,serves me right.

Q_Anon
Dec 9, 2006, 04:41 PM
Very good actually, just running Linear Line S over and over again then selling most of the 7* materials I find for 1250.

Wash
Dec 9, 2006, 04:43 PM
Mine is sucking... I put up my shop a day and a half before the update, and only 1 or 2 things have been sold (one was a one star wand for some reason...). I only have C-rank stuff so far, but they are grinded and have elements to them, not to mention they are dirt cheap, so I don't know why I haven't sold even a little bit more. If there are problems with the pricing it would be nice to know (but they are at least 55% off NPC prices), so check out my shop and tell me if you have the time (my name is Ando). Thanks.

PALRAPPYS
Dec 9, 2006, 05:19 PM
Dr_Lantis, do you happen to play on X360? I swear I saw an advertisement for one of those axes and it was sold out.

And my shop? Well, it's never been anything special.

Tomeeboy
Dec 9, 2006, 05:22 PM
Everyone is frantically dumping items on the market in panic (thinking they won't be able to get rid of them now that the update is live), or in an attempt to earn money for update upgrades. This means more stores showing up in search results (more people to push you out of the 30 that are actually displayed) and more people undercutting each other in attempts to sell their stuff right away. It will probably be back to normal in a week or two. It's definitely not a good time to sell anything under 6* (or materials used for stuff under 6*).

Jasam
Dec 9, 2006, 05:28 PM
Its been massivly harder to sell things on a daily basis as the update has come along, must have something to do with the EU serge stopping and the update

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 9, 2006, 05:32 PM
You can practically sell at NPC price and people will buy. These times are very harsh seeing as though there isn't really any stores that sells under NPC price tags.

As for me, I just visit the synthesis shop for my ingredients seeing as though it's 6k for Vestalines rather than 7k-10k for vestalines in player shops.

Umberger
Dec 9, 2006, 05:37 PM
I can't even sell Opalds or Copernias now...is 3500 too much? =

If you're looking to synth/use an A-Rank weapon, 3500 shouldn't be too much of a problem.

ProfessorZ
Dec 9, 2006, 05:57 PM
I just realized it yesterday. Everybody is broke now. You have to give it some time

Dr_Lantis
Dec 9, 2006, 05:59 PM
I play on the PC

Karuso
Dec 9, 2006, 06:14 PM
Sold some new decorations, other wise I'm waiting for more goods to show up that I can resale for quick $$$

VelosofLight
Dec 9, 2006, 07:40 PM
I made 65k today. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I bought me a Gi-Senba. I think maybe I shouldv'e gone with Gigaline as I'm a CAST Ranger, but I really hate getting frozen...

SkywalkerPSO
Dec 9, 2006, 08:26 PM
I seem to be doing pretty good, I'm still pulling in around 20k a day in profit. 4 and 5 star weps are a little slow to move right now, but that's simply because everyone wants a nice new shiny 6,7,8 star wep. Seems to me ya gotta know whats hot and when it's hot. Since the update I can't keep Lapucha shells and other monster parts in my shop for more than a few minutes. All in all business is good. I recommend selling more items that are useful at the present time like parts to create new decor, or items to synth new weps. Hustle Berries still sell like hot cakes!

Razormaid
Dec 9, 2006, 11:12 PM
Mine's doing great, my speciality is making PM food from boards, and they seem to sell as quickly as I put them up @_@

p.s.
(Please stop overcharging for NPC items, for those who do! >< Refer to a guide or check yourself for pricing NPC info, and your shops will do hella' better. Nothing I hate more than looking at a mixed juice board for 1000m when it sells for 100m at NPC. Mini-rant /off)

VelosofLight
Dec 9, 2006, 11:14 PM
I'm trying to sell my Gi-Senba because I'd prefer to have a Gigaline. At 42.5k though, it's not selling as quickly as I'd like. I don't want to put it less than that though, since then I'd be losing money...

funkymunky46
Dec 9, 2006, 11:27 PM
I just opened up a shop today... My PM is only level 1 so I'm stocking my shop full of junks right now... Hopefully it will be worth it once I can start putting out better stuff...

FenixStryk
Dec 10, 2006, 12:02 AM
Mines OK, but I never had any real payloads of weapons to sell.

VelosofLight
Dec 10, 2006, 12:09 AM
If there are any Forces here that need to buy a Gi-Senba, that'd be great. I'll knock 5k or so off the price... ; ;

...what? It's on the topic of shops.

Cause_I_Own_U
Dec 10, 2006, 01:49 AM
I made like 200k that is a crap load compared to what i usually make, i guess someone really wanted those copernia's bad it seems someone just came and cleared out my shop which had mostly ashes selling for 100 less than the store and some rare materials

DanMalak
Dec 10, 2006, 02:08 AM
My store does really well, it seems that it all depends on your little add space. Thats why I try to make my add noticable/funny so people come in. Most of my weps I have are good prices, but I have alot of junk that are expensice that people buy.
The biggest profit I made from my shop was when I bought a double crea saber board for 17k, next day sold it for 33k. Other then that I sell alot of B rank weps and grinders for cheap, make most my money from my shop.

drmcst45
Dec 10, 2006, 02:39 AM
On 2006-12-09 22:49, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:
I made like 200k that is a crap load compared to what i usually make, i guess someone really wanted those copernia's bad it seems someone just came and cleared out my shop which had mostly ashes selling for 100 less than the store and some rare materials

That's because you can't buy copernias from the NPC store. I think right now the hot items are:
Kerseline
Vestaline
Copernia

Seyren
Dec 10, 2006, 03:03 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem. At first I thought maybe it was my merchandise since my sales seem pretty erratic. I'll go one day without making a cent, then the next day I've got 12k sitting in my PM and I can't figure out what someone actually bought for that much.

Most of my money seems to come from the half a dozen staves, wands and rifles that I find but have no intention of using. Since so many people usually just feed them to their PMs, they don't vend for very long. Especially staves.

Miyoko
Dec 10, 2006, 07:55 AM
I can't keep my shop stocked :l

Maridia
Dec 10, 2006, 08:22 AM
Nobody should worry if their shop is doing a little crappy, it's what.. a few days after the update? And looking at how expensive everything is now, people are gonna be emptying their bank accounts just for some new equipment. Give them a bit of time to make some money back and they'll start buying again. Although, if your specialty was making weapons and armor to sell, even THAT is going to be a bit pricey for you now if you want to keep with what people want, which is expensive armor and weapons that they don't have to make themselves, or with elements on them.

I sell a lot of cheap 2 and 3 star weapons for half price or less for people who like to use them for PM food. I have an insane amount of food items stocked up and I was goingt o sell them but I'm not sure if I was going to use them for another PM sometime. Though I think if I do make another striking, I'll make an attempt (haha right) to make it pure.

Anyway, don't worry, guys. Business will pick up. :3

Gazette
Dec 10, 2006, 08:28 AM
I've made about 400k in two days thanks to LL S rank.
Couldn't be happier... well no, I could...
I went broke a few moments after receiving it all D:

So much for being a thrifty spender, aye?

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 10, 2006, 08:38 AM
well, i just made some money yesterday, like a few thousand bucks or so, so I guess I'm doing good, especially considering that I don't have very impressive stuff to sell.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 10, 2006, 09:13 AM
My shop is doing fiiiiiine! (read my shop ad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ). But it's hard trying to keep up with the goods when they keep getting sold quickly

Merumeru
Dec 10, 2006, 09:33 AM
XD eh its alright, guess I need to pay more attention to it or get some more money to play the market a bit...and more shit to sell XP

Pe-es-oh
Dec 10, 2006, 09:34 AM
i am making money with grinders. my 12 compadri bows don't seem to sell for 50% of the npc prices.
I think someone bought all my grinders..

MayLee
Dec 10, 2006, 09:48 AM
My shop has its moments.

KG
Dec 10, 2006, 10:35 AM
i made like 200k just last night i havent checked today though

BydoEmpire
Dec 10, 2006, 10:39 AM
I set up my shop just before I quit playing for a few weeks. I didn't have tons on inventory (mostly photons and low level weapons), but I made a few thousand mesetas. Now that I'm playing again, I'm starting to restock. I can't complain.

Randomness
Dec 10, 2006, 10:48 AM
I've had a gatling in for around a week that hasn't sold, all the previous ones I've made sold within a day...

Otherwise though, I haven't stocked much, too busy leveling.

DonRoyale
Dec 10, 2006, 11:06 AM
Pretty well, since I've yet to sell a B-Rank weapon or a rare that's actually worth it.

I also have yet to sell anything for over 1000.

And yet I've made 20k already...><

Kard
Dec 10, 2006, 11:36 AM
Quite well, given that I'm not sure what's made me around 100k in the last 2 days. Not that I'm complaining!

Miscellaneous synth materials up to 7* with all NPCable's @50%. Scape dolls 2k. Phanis/Flaxo tunics 1/3 off NPC price!
/notashamelessplug!^-')b

Can't wait for my PM to reach 100 so I can start synthing some juicy weapons...

Jasam
Dec 10, 2006, 03:13 PM
jao mats seem to sell well (consdierg they are all sold out)... just how much are they selling for 0.o?

Magician
Dec 11, 2006, 06:49 AM
Hot as always, though I really only deal in usable items and synth mats.

With a four hour day of farming, 30k of profit from my store, usually.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 11, 2006, 06:54 AM
wonder if I can sell t he monomates from my failed 8* crafts for the 115k they costed..... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Slickk
Jan 26, 2007, 02:19 AM
mines alright. EVERYTHING HALF OFF OR MORE! i always put my price lower than the lowest price. come visit me

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slickk on 2007-01-25 23:21 ]</font>

Solion
Jan 26, 2007, 02:19 AM
I too play on the PC and have a nice system to make money on the material I sell while making an average of profit of 20%. I enjoy the ability to make things and sell them. It doesnt make a lot of money in a hurry but I've been open a week and already have made 29000Me selling Metals, Ores and Wood. Why not drop by? I'll make Tea http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

juno-6
Jan 26, 2007, 02:23 AM
i dont know wtf. dude, i was selling 4* weapons at that price for EVER until my bro made a character os i just gave them to him.

kerseline 2.2k
vesta 5.2
all that other crap..like WAY LOW and nothing. nada. zilch. zero. like serisouly. i got like 15 of everything.....i wish i could synth stuff and use em, lol.

Zato-2TWO
Jan 26, 2007, 02:30 AM
My humble little shop seems to be managing itself pretty well as far as 2-4* weapons go; there are enough profits to pay for the boards and materials, as well as trap/restorative expenses. Every now and then I'll toss out a few A-ranks for additional profits, as well as the occasional Harisen farming run.

I personally enjoy running a low-grade weapon shop because it offers cheap weapons to starting players. However, my market kinda shifted from 'lowbies in need of cheap weapons' to 'Higher levels with lots of money looking for cheap PM food' =/.

Also, I realize now that those Bone Dance boards were a bad investment. If they ever sell I'm never synthing green Bone Dances again. =O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zato-2TWO on 2007-01-25 23:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zato-2TWO on 2007-01-25 23:38 ]</font>

MaximusLight
Jan 26, 2007, 02:32 AM
It's still preparing to go into full prduction, soon I shall have the means to make good cheap weapons ... yes...

Mistle22
Jan 26, 2007, 03:10 AM
Just opened my shop half an hour before maintanence. In that half hour I made 10k O_o. Is that normal or was I extremely lucky. I am on the 360 version and I was just selling photons and one C rank weapon.

Criss
Jan 26, 2007, 03:57 AM
I bought my OpenShop ticket a few days ago and put elemental photons and other stuff for sale that I had stored away since I started playing. I logged back the next day and had 1.3mil on my PM... >.>

Jaden_Korr
Jan 26, 2007, 04:20 AM
Most of my Shop Income is from selling Elemental Photons and Kubara Woods. Every now and then I'll find a good deal on weapons and resell for profit(if it's something I won't use,twin sabers for example). Occassional rare enemy parts help as well. I'm happy even though I've yet to even hit the .5 million mark(PC player btw)

NisukeReach
Jan 26, 2007, 04:26 AM
i couldn't feel anymore mentally depressed ont he matter of my player shop. I had recently opened it before the server maintenance.. and i won't be able to see any profit for many, many more hours!
i remembered telling someone earlier today after looking at his meseta count taht he has 10x meseta than i had every had at one point. "oh, someone just gave it to me." ha ha

Ubersoldat
Jan 26, 2007, 05:12 AM
My shop is bone dry right now. My main direction is building and selling A rank hunter weapons. I usually keep the best weapon, and sell the other two. Its not profitable (not at the prices I sell for anyway), but I dont think its possible to make money selling high grade weapons anyway with such a high failure rate, unless you get a very high elemental percentage or tad bit of luck. I shouldnt complain though, I just went 3 for 3 on my 9* axe board. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Almalexia
Jan 26, 2007, 08:00 AM
My shop is rarely open. . .when it's open, it does good sales.

Magician
Jan 26, 2007, 08:06 AM
Just sold three Giza-misakis and a handful of mats for about 540k the last couple days, otherwise it's the usual, though I've been holding the 7* metals and Mot Ebons to save on my synths.

Lynzeemoon
Jan 26, 2007, 08:19 AM
My very first weekend I made about a million meseta... I was pretty thrilled considering I'm a noobie hehe. But business has been slow lately http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif It'll pick up soon!

jizaboz
Jan 26, 2007, 08:21 AM
I set mine up about the same time and it also took off well selling different sorts of photons.

Xx3of19xX
Jan 26, 2007, 10:40 AM
Only recently started making Howrods. Got two out of my first board that sold for 250 and 260K respectively, third synth failed, currently cooking the fourth attempt on the board (YES the bug wasn't patched on the 360, thank goodness!). Looking around for mats is pretty tiomeconsuming though. On average the Howrods are costing me around 170-190K to make, so there is some profit in there as long as the market goesn't get oversaturated.
It's on ok extra income, especially since 9 stars will stay stable in price for a while since the Japanese servers even still don't have them at the NPCs yet.

MayLee
Jan 26, 2007, 10:42 AM
My shop crashed and burned. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

twysted
Jan 26, 2007, 11:08 AM
my shop did great in the beginning... it has been slow as of late..

necman
Jan 26, 2007, 11:49 AM
My shop was cleaned right out the first night it opened. Even the monomates and moons all sold out. I was suprised that c grade weapons could actually fly off the shelf as well. I won't mention elemental photons cause they never last more then 5 minutes.

ycavan
Jan 26, 2007, 11:51 AM
My shoppe does pretty well. The most important thing is to sell at REASONABLE prices 'n advertise that. Most of your traffic will come from repeat buyers. If they know you sell things reasonably, they'll come back.

Akaimizu
Jan 26, 2007, 11:53 AM
Things are selling slow, right now. On the other hand, I'm currently set up to be able to get certain materials and such a lot easier. As one person said, it's probably a calm between buying surges. I don't think it's the prices as things are pretty competitive here; but more so, people needing to earn some meseta to start buying stuff.

Jae
Jan 26, 2007, 12:07 PM
I haven't synthed for some time so my shop's been inactive for a week or so. 9* market seems pretty saturated right now unless you get lucky and crank out a high % melee weapon. There's always a market for armor, but meh I don't care for the low success rates.

I guess I could always sell off synth mats and photons... but I'm not hurting for cash so why bother.

Axel3792
Jan 26, 2007, 12:19 PM
I made 2.6 mil the other day, and 100k last night. I'd expect more upon next log in, since my shop is restocked almost daily with precious RAY-PHOTONS... and the others, ofcourse.

50k a pop, all photons, all the time. If I know you, I'll lower it to about 300...

panzer_unit
Jan 26, 2007, 12:19 PM
I mostly sell materials I don't plan on using (which are a LOT considering I only make 6* sabers, swords, knuckles... occasional shot at 7* axes) and don't rip myself off when pricing anything really rare.

I sell any weapons I pick up for cheap, and make stacks of Fruit Juice for sale as well to save people the pain of running back and forth to the synth shop buying piles of FJ boards and synthing 'em to feed the PM. Those are the day-to-day moneymakers, I think. I wish there was some profitable way of making PM food for range/tech/armor. Traps and free cast parts are too hard to beat. Haven't actually looked at the profit margins on 2* wands yet.

Umberger
Jan 26, 2007, 12:24 PM
I can't even sell a Har-Senba board for 30k...which is 22.5k less than the NPC. I guess everyone's already moved on from 7* armors...I'm looking at you Sori-Senba.

Starfox1000
Jan 26, 2007, 12:49 PM
i go c rank hunting photons and sell them for 3k........i have lots of money http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ooga
Jan 26, 2007, 02:24 PM
I've made a few hundred thousand by buying cheap weapons and reselling them.

Thrash777
Jan 26, 2007, 03:19 PM
Restocking daily for my regulars, and I get about, on average, 5k a day from it.

OdinTyler
Jan 26, 2007, 04:13 PM
Is there a guide to the online shops? Havent seen one but Im interested in it as I have ALOT of questions. If someone could point me in the right direction...

Dhylec
Jan 26, 2007, 07:25 PM
On 2007-01-26 13:13, OdinTyler wrote:
Is there a guide to the online shops? Havent seen one but Im interested in it as I have ALOT of questions. If someone could point me in the right direction...

I'm surprised you didn't look at the guides in Gameplay forum. Check the stickies sometimes. ;]

Thrash777
Jan 26, 2007, 11:06 PM
$KG - the shopkeepers guild!

Check the stickies on the Trading forum!

nefarious
Jan 26, 2007, 11:19 PM
Dear ST,

Thanks for making it painful to shop.

Love,

Everyone who trys to shop around.

Sharkyland
Jan 26, 2007, 11:29 PM
How do you get put on reccomended shops?

Shinzakura
Jan 27, 2007, 12:07 AM
Since I've opened my store, I've been keeping my prices pretty fair (most stuff 50% off NPC retail) and I don't charge anything outrageous for elemental photons. Between those two factors and keeping a varied stock, I'm easily making over 100K a day in the store.

The flip side of it is that some days I've gotten to the point where the regular part of the game is disinteresting and I wish they had more flexibility in regards to the store fronts. I'd love to open up a bar and grill similar to Gawiks or whatnot next to mine.

PMB960
Jan 27, 2007, 12:16 AM
I made 30K which is good considering I sell everything at 50% NPC on the PC. Vestaline for 3K, Kerseline for 2K, Photons for 50. I usually wait 1 week and hold all my items to sell all at once.

CrabRangoon
Jan 27, 2007, 01:21 AM
My shop runs just fine, I make a majority of my profits selling healing/status/revival items, as well as juices/cakes/etc as mag food. I had a bunch of B rank weapons for sale @ 50M over what I could sell them to the NPC for, and they sat their forever until somebody decided to wipe them all out at once, and since then, none of the rest of my wares sit on the menu for too long. Soon, though, I'll be selling a lot more Photon Charges and Trap G's because I'm picking tons of them up this week in Grove of Fanatics.

I can say that I dont have complaints about my shop as much as I do about other players (i.e. why my Advertisement reads "My shop > yours"). I'm really sick and tired of people putting items up for sale at completely bogus prices. I'm ok with the fact that some people are newbs, and they aren't sure what some weapons should sell for, and things along those lines. But when you sell Grinder Base C's and B's (or any other NPC-shop-carried goods) for 2-5x what they retail for, I hate you, because you're purely wasting my time. Point is: I'd much rather keep the Meseta in the hands of real people, rather than unload at the NPC's, so I do my best to shop around in the player shops. But when I find Gamotite is only for sale by 2 people, one selling for 500, the other for 1000 (on 360, none the less), I cant help but feel you guys are simply listing such goods in the shop to get people in the door to see your other goods (which are also heavily overinflated). So, day after day, I wind up at the NPC to buy Im-Photons (sometimes I find about a dozen for under 200M a piece if I search for at least 10min) and Gamotite to make stacks and stacks of 3* ranged weaps, with no aid from the rest of the players on my console. Anybody else feel this way?

One nice thing about other peoples shops, though, is sometimes I think people misprice things on accident. This morning I found a guy selling Kerseline for 2000 and 2200, however, he also had Vestaline for 2000 as well, so I snatched those up =3 If I think there is a worthwhile profit in something, I'll buy objects I really dont need, purely so I can take them back to my shop, undercut everybodys average price, and still make 500-5000M on the deal.

Shinzakura
Jan 27, 2007, 01:33 AM
On 2007-01-26 22:21, CrabRangoon wrote:
So, day after day, I wind up at the NPC to buy Im-Photons (sometimes I find about a dozen for under 200M a piece if I search for at least 10min) and Gamotite to make stacks and stacks of 3* ranged weaps, with no aid from the rest of the players on my console. Anybody else feel this way?

Agreed. That's part of how I keep my store well stocked, from making my own +3 Light Ryo-Basta and selling it for 1350M, while the guy with the other store's selling a neutral R-B for 150000 (and sad to say, that was one of the cheaper prices I've seen stores selling it for).

Krans
Jan 27, 2007, 02:48 AM
mines was slow but now its booming, i made prob 100-150k in the last 3 days

Its_a_name
Jan 28, 2007, 12:13 AM
My shop was doing good for a while, but I've only made 3000 in the past 3 days and my stuff is priced cheap (except for rappy feather and relic edge) I'm on PS2 and my photons are at 400 while everyone else is at like 10k or more and no one is buying.

Garnet_Moon
Jan 28, 2007, 01:21 PM
I have 99 Dianaline, Upteline, Marseline; some random synth junk, stuff I never use, etc, that I need to put up for sale. I haven't done so lately because I'm debating whether or not to remake that mule from a decently endowed WT to a flat chested WT.

Decisions, decisions...

dudeanonymous
Jan 28, 2007, 02:20 PM
mines doing great this week I made like 3.5mill on PS2/PC servers of coarse

dudeanonymous
Jan 28, 2007, 02:22 PM
On 2007-01-27 21:13, Its_a_name wrote:
My shop was doing good for a while, but I've only made 3000 in the past 3 days and my stuff is priced cheap (except for rappy feather and relic edge) I'm on PS2 and my photons are at 400 while everyone else is at like 10k or more and no one is buying.
lol I've sold all my elemental photons for 10k...