PDA

View Full Version : A few good intresting questions

Thoridan
Dec 9, 2006, 05:52 PM
First off...Did anyone notice that they are getting good rares much less often since update? Maybe its just my bad luck..but honestly, I've done a lot of runs (over 150,000 xp worth) and have noticed my stash of rares has been increasing much much slower. Opinions?

Oh..and another question. At what level will my stat's as a fortefighter catch up to my stats as a fighter?

Oh..and will we get to keep the presents and "christmas trees" after the update? (based on Phantasy star's history)

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 9, 2006, 05:54 PM
S missions have multiplied drop rates. So if you were doing LLs, then you would see red things flying about on your screen very often.

You will get to keep what ever it is that you recieved from Christmas. This is a holiday event, so get as much as you can... You wont be seeing them much afterwards until next year.

Gazette
Dec 9, 2006, 05:54 PM
On my first party we got about 8 rares plus a relic edge in Agata.
No lies, that was literally like 15 minutes into the update.

Thoridan
Dec 9, 2006, 05:58 PM
k. Well mostly I've been soloing C rank, sometimes B on Parum to TRY and add up some rares to sell. And I'm pretty sure they've altered the amount of Marseline, Kerseline, Chicocite...any rare synth item over 5*'s basicly..... that are dropped.

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 9, 2006, 06:05 PM
You may be right. Seeing as though they are easily obtainable in NPC stores.

ZiG
Dec 9, 2006, 06:07 PM
I believe it just comes down to the fact that NO ONE had any luck that first day.

and I can attest to Sky Epic saying S rank has nice drop rates, the red was, indeed, flying.

Wheatpenny
Dec 9, 2006, 06:28 PM
Seems there is a phenomena in S rank called Rareaga.....

Thoridan
Dec 9, 2006, 06:30 PM
k. Another question:

How to get presents?

I'm guessing the noel rappies..but just wanna make sure i dont miss out. And any reports of getting any really cool stuff from presents?

Thoridan
Dec 9, 2006, 06:34 PM
seriously.

RussInDaHill
Dec 9, 2006, 07:26 PM
THE NPC SHOPS...THEY WRAP PRESENTS