PDA

View Full Version : This is gonna' sound so newbish!

Razormaid
Dec 9, 2006, 07:29 PM
Hi all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif first time post, but I have a serious problem with PAs.

Okay apparently you get a new PA at weapon level 21 right? Now .. is that just a +3 to the already +2 combos you get at 11? I have dagger at 22 and saber at 21 and there's nothing new about them.

I don't know X_X am I missing something? I've asked a slew of people and all they say is "o_O I don't know, maybe you broke PSU."

Any ideas?

VelosofLight
Dec 9, 2006, 07:31 PM
I think it just adds another hit to the combo, you don't need to press the button again like with 2h weapons.

SnickersFO
Dec 9, 2006, 07:31 PM
No, not on PA's... Only on the spells does it change.
The PA's only change on 11, and all the levels after that just raise the attack power of the PA.
I think http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I am 85% sure I am right.

darthplagis
Dec 9, 2006, 07:32 PM
you dont get a new PA just the PA gets bigger (more hits) and hits for more damage, you are pressing the button again right?

what arts are you using as some stop adding combos earlier

Cav
Dec 9, 2006, 07:32 PM
Some PAs gain a 3rd combo hit at 21 some don't. Dagger and saber are 2 that don't.

Razormaid
Dec 9, 2006, 07:33 PM
Ohhh I see, I see. Thanks for the quick replies! Is there a list of which weapons all get an upgrade on the combos?

Razormaid
Dec 9, 2006, 07:34 PM
Ohhh I see, I see. Thanks for the quick replies! Is there a list of which weapons all get an upgrade on the combos?

Realmz
Dec 9, 2006, 08:11 PM
okay quick fixes.

some PAs only have two hits (all one handed weapons only have two hit combos) while other PAs have three (i.e. almost all others) and some only have one hit (the second knuckle PA and Torando Drive fro the Double Saber)

if your PA doesn't gain an extra hit in the combo (one handed weapons, or knuckles second PA) then the damage delt gets a nice jump on the 11th or 21st level

McLaughlin
Dec 9, 2006, 08:19 PM
Here's the deal, as it seems everyone else is clueless. (barring Realmz)

1 handed weapons (Dagger, Saber, Claw, ect) only have a 2 hit PA combo. They get the second part at level 11. I THINK the PA gains strength at LV 21 and LV 30, but I could (very likely) be wrong about that.

2 handed weapons (Swords, Twin Sabers, Spears, ect) have 3 hit PA combos. The 2nd hit comes at LV 11, and the 3rd at LV 21. Again, I think the PA strength increases at LV 30, but I'm not positive.

There are some exceptions, like Realmz said.

Razormaid
Dec 9, 2006, 11:08 PM
Thanks alot everyone http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I got dual sabers and dual daggers to 21 just now and was mega excited to see the 3 combos. I'm glad I asked because I thought my game was broken Lol. Ty again lots!

Randomness
Dec 9, 2006, 11:10 PM
On 2006-12-09 17:19, Zeta wrote:
Here's the deal, as it seems everyone else is clueless. (barring Realmz)

1 handed weapons (Dagger, Saber, Claw, ect) only have a 2 hit PA combo. They get the second part at level 11. I THINK the PA gains strength at LV 21 and LV 30, but I could (very likely) be wrong about that.

2 handed weapons (Swords, Twin Sabers, Spears, ect) have 3 hit PA combos. The 2nd hit comes at LV 11, and the 3rd at LV 21. Again, I think the PA strength increases at LV 30, but I'm not positive.

There are some exceptions, like Realmz said.

The strength actually increases every level by a small amount.