PDA

View Full Version : Slots Don't Effect Your Weapon Choices?

Bendilin
Dec 9, 2006, 08:31 PM
I just equiped a Car / Hit because I just needed 2 ATA to equip a handgun, yet it still says my ATA is 72 and not 81 ( It says it's 81 in player status ).

I can't believe they removed this feature from PSO. Equiping slots so you could equip better weapons a little bit earlier was great fun.

Deja
Dec 9, 2006, 08:33 PM
I did this same thing early in my Cast's life. I too was disappointed.

BloodDragoon
Dec 9, 2006, 08:37 PM
It was also too grossly exploited in PSO allowing people to twink characters they could equip something 50+ levels before their base stats would let them normally. Also made making new characters and getting them up to speed for higher difficulty levels and areas too easy. I'm actually glad they made all stat bonuses from items not apply to your base stats.

Bendilin
Dec 9, 2006, 09:37 PM
Wouldn't be an issue if the different leveled units had level requirements.

It seems no matter WHAT this portion of Sega does right, they screw up in two other areas entirely.

MXdude
Dec 9, 2006, 09:45 PM
I dont see how it would be that much of a problem because you would only have to worry about low level characters getting units that added about 50 of a stat, but then that would probably be a high ranked unit which you would also need that level armor. So basicly it could not be exploited like PSO since units have to match armor rank(or lower) and low levels cant use high rank armors due to DEF requirements.

Randomness
Dec 9, 2006, 09:55 PM
On 2006-12-09 17:37, BloodDragoon wrote:
It was also too grossly exploited in PSO allowing people to twink characters they could equip something 50+ levels before their base stats would let them normally. Also made making new characters and getting them up to speed for higher difficulty levels and areas too easy. I'm actually glad they made all stat bonuses from items not apply to your base stats.

But now I can't use a unit and have to hit level 58+ to use the cheapest card.

BloodDragoon
Dec 9, 2006, 10:00 PM
Well looking at your sig you're fortetecher is lv 1 so that level will probably drop a little as that class levels.

PALRAPPYS
Dec 9, 2006, 10:52 PM
On 2006-12-09 18:55, Randomness wrote:

On 2006-12-09 17:37, BloodDragoon wrote:

But now I can't use a unit and have to hit level 58+ to use the cheapest card.

Dang... well my ForteTecher Lv1 Lv36er is gonna have a LONG way to go then...

Randomness
Dec 9, 2006, 11:05 PM
On 2006-12-09 19:00, BloodDragoon wrote:
Well looking at your sig you're fortetecher is lv 1 so that level will probably drop a little as that class levels.

Based on level 48 and 49, and on the growth percents at psupedia...

I'll still need about 8 or 9 combined levels.